The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Grand Stage Productions The Paris Opera House Le Rue de Rivoli
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Rose/Michele | Gender: A Woe to Man | Posts: 1,716 | Roses: 220
Old 03-01-2009 at 05:47 AM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [101]

Evrard Ludovic-Marcellin

"Bewildered" could hardly be used to express his state of mind at the moment. It was supremely bizzare, these past few minutes. What had started as foolish child's play had turned into a surprising twist in a dramatic tale. This had potentially been a simple one night stand, not a committment. What, in the course of the long, glorious evening, had given this woman any indication that he was prepared for this? It was strange indeed. More than once an idea ran through his mind: perhaps she is faking. It was a hell of an act. If it was indeed an act, it was desperate. Why fabricate an enduring tale for him? What would that yield? He did not know her long enough to make a certain judgement.

Evea lowered her head and said, with a weary voice, "All I can tell you is people are after me and they'll kill me." Was this, as the cliche states, a matter of life and death? What was she saying? "I don't want you involved Evrard, forget I told you anything all I wanted to tell you was I'm not who you thought I was, that's it. Please it's my families problem and it's eaten at our lives I don't want you involved, not now, not ever." Women were such strange creatures. So much emotion in one small, frail structure. She had wanted terribly to tell him this strange news, but now she claimed she shouldn't have. Now she claimed she shouldn't have involved him. To him, her brash decision at informing him seemed irresponsible. Strange creatures, women.

He did not look down at her blonde head, but instead concentrated on the background. His eyes were furrowed, but they did not focus on any single item. Anastasiya... A Russian runaway? France was a ways away from unhappy Russia. Were women like this on purpose? They tell you mysterious things then claim that it's none of our business? The female sex made no sense at times. Evrard felt her pull away from his arms and he finally looked down at her. The skin around her blue-green eyes were swollen red from tears. He couldn't help pitying her. He was human after all. "This isn't what you wanted and I don't want you to feel like you have to help me, you couldn't anyway. I...I'm so sorry, I wouldn't blame you if you never wanted to see me again."

For a long time, Evrard simply watched her, studied her, pitied her. What was he supposed to do? What did she mean for him to do? This was foolish. But being a part of the weaker sex, Evea could not help this, he supposed. Evrard did not move from where he stood, but folded his arms loosely. "This has been somewhat disconcerting, I must be honest with you. I have seldom, if ever, been in this sort of position, you understand." He inhaled shallowly and turned from her. The sun was rising steadily, its rays breaking through the cluttered skyline. "But, I must say, with utmost reassurance," he turned back to Evea and stood a few inches from her, "I shall not leave."

What had he just said?

[signature under construction]
A_Single_Rose's Profile Send Private Message A_Single_Rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,747 | Roses: 50
Old 03-01-2009 at 11:39 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [102]

Evea Perry

Stiff upper lip and show no emotion, at lest that's what most men did showing how brick walled they were, Evrard was no different. He even seemed to dare wonder if she was jocking though he tried to hide it, did he think this a trick to try and make him stay? How Evea wished it was, it would of been easier and far less fearsome.

It had been a slip of the tongue as the flood gates had started to trickle the slight rush of waters only meant to reveal her true name but pushing water had started to flood and before she knew it she had relived more then she had ever thought she would. Her tongue running away with her until all that was left was a dry river bed.

She had glanced at him from under red rimmed eyes telling him it best to stay away his eyes on a spot far from her sideways gaze her breath now angry. Why had he suddenly turned cold, had the water gates flooding made the wall start to crumble? It would be just like a man to try and hide it.

His arms where crossed across his chest a normal stance in a man who wanted to act like nothing would get under his skin Evea had always hated that look in a man even when she was flirting with them.

"I wouldn't blame you if you never wanted to see me again."

For the longest time he just stood there, studying her making her wonder if he still thought this a trick. Maybe she should show him the mark along her neck, show him some of the letters that her father had received.

"This has been somewhat disconcerting, I must be honest with you. I have seldom, if ever, been in this sort of position, you understand."

And here she was thinking that he had said he could take care of himself. She excepted him to run then, make some excuse and never return. She shock her own head and waited knowing she had been a fool once again.

"But, I must say, with utmost reassurance,"

Just say it she thought to herself. She had thought that Evrard was different, inside she was laughing.

Just say it and go

"I shall not leave."

Her wide eyes turned to meet his gaze only to be a little surprised to find him only standing a few inches away.

"What?" she asked in utter disbelief. "This isn't a joke you know Evrard even though I know you thought it was. This scare on my neck isn't fake nor is my fathers worry for me or his blame. Those letter's on my writing desk would be just as meaningful today as the day they where written, the only thing on my side keeping me away from them is being one steep ahead."

She turned from him then taking a deep breath and letting it out.

"I didn't mean to tell you. I've kept it a secret for all these years and now just because I wanted to be honest with you..." She stopped there her eyes turning once again to Evrard.

"Do you really understand that by staying you'll be in danger to? They kill you in a blink of an eye if they knew you where helping me and they found you."

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 03-03-2009 at 12:03 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [103]

Quote:
Originally Posted by inside your mind15 View Post
Fabian Reece

Fabian's palms were sweaty and his heart was racing as he walked up to the his ex-girlfriend's hotel room door, if he could even call her that. He wanted to apologize for the way he had acted, and, he wanted to get her back. He needed to know if the butterflies in his stomach every time he thought of her was more than just puppy love. He hesitated at the door, not really wanting to knock. He walked away then walked back. He had to do this. He couldn't be left wondering about what could have happened between Nessa and himself.
He rapped lightly on the door with his knuckles, not really wanting to face her wrath. A few moments passed, but to Fabian it seemed like forever. She opened the door and there he stood, very nervous and very somber. He was never nervous around women, but this was Vanessa Donaldson, who could very well be the woman he loved.
Her dog barked furiously at him, and he flinched inwardly for the words to come.
"Why are you here?" She asked, and Fabian let out the breath he had been holding in for quite some time." I... came to apologize," He said, looking into her eyes." I was wrong for hurting you when you had given me all the chances in the world, you didn't deserve it, and I'm the biggest jerk in the world for walking away from you," He said, a small smile on his face," Look at you, you're absolutely lovely, any guy would want you on his arm, and... I ruined that chance for myself," He said," He noticed the suitcases in her apartment, then looked back at her," Don't leave Paris on account of me," He said, then added," I'm truly sorry, you don't have to forgive me, but I needed to tell you."
Nessa Donaldson

Nessa was prepared for gloating, bragging about any new girlfriend he may of had now. She was prepared for yelling, she was even prepared for him to hit her in an angry fit. But the look on his face was nervous, almost as nervous as she.

Vanessa Donaldson was not, however prepared for what he really was about to say.
I... came to apologize, I was wrong for hurting you when you had given me all the chances in the world, you didn't deserve it, and I'm the biggest jerk in the world for walking away from you, Look at you, you're absolutely lovely, any guy would want you on his arm, and... I ruined that chance for myself. Don't leave Paris on account of me. I'm truly sorry, you don't have to forgive me, but I needed to tell you."
This took Nessa aback. She scrunched up her face in comtemplation. Then, she grabbed him by the shirt and roughly dragged him into the hotel. "Get your ass in here, Fabian."

She set her dog down safely. "Look," she said, pushing him furhter into living room. "I don't know who you think you are, coming in here, crawling back to me... But I know who I am. And I..." Nessa's voice changed, her tone doing a 180. "And I... I'm the one who should be sorry. I'm an emotional *****. I need to change that. And I don't know why the hell I'm doing this... I must be insane. Yes, that's it! I'm insane, crazy, and frickin' batty. But..." Nessa closed the door behind her. "I don't know if its the fact you are the gutsiest man I know, we are both the biggest idiots I know, or the fact that you are really, really... adorable when you get nervous like this, but whatever it is, I've decided I'd take you back, Fabian Reece."

Nessa pulled him into a deep kiss, then pushed him agian so that he landed on the couch. She sat next to him. "I was going to go to Africa. That's where Kieran is, you know, giving out vaccinations. Then I figured I'd go back to Texas, visit my family, just in time for the weddong, then during the honeymoon I'd see the world. After that, I'd go back to work, wherever that may be..." Nessa said. "But you know what? All of that can wait because of everything you said about five minutes ago." Nessa kissed him once more.
"But..." She said, putting a finger on his lips, "I can always go back to my original plans if you hurt me again. You know that, right? And if that happens, when you come back to me, you better not shoot anymore crap about my being lovely and a guy being lucky." Nessa said. That last part was a joke. If he wanted to compliment her, he could go ahead, but she wouldn't listen to it, or believe him.

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kristen | Gender: Female | Age: 26 | Posts: 1,518 | Roses: 39
Old 03-03-2009 at 12:21 AM
inside your mind15
Wandering Child
Nerds rule the world.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [104]

Fabian Reece

Fabian waited for what felt like hours before Nessa responded with, "Get your ass in here, Fabian." and dragged him into her apartment.
He was afraid that she didn't want to yell and scream and hit him in public, and that was why she had dragged him into her apartment. He waited, prepared for the worst chewing out he had ever gotten, but instead, she put down her dog and said,. "Look," she said, pushing him furhter into living room. "I don't know who you think you are, coming in here, crawling back to me... But I know who I am. And I..." She said, and Fabian flinched, but she then started in a softer tone,"And I... I'm the one who should be sorry. I'm an emotional *****. I need to change that. And I don't know why the hell I'm doing this... I must be insane. Yes, that's it! I'm insane, crazy, and frickin' batty. But..." Nessa closed the door behind her. "I don't know if its the fact you are the gutsiest man I know, we are both the biggest idiots I know, or the fact that you are really, really... adorable when you get nervous like this, but whatever it is, I've decided I'd take you back, Fabian Reece." She said, those last words made Fabian smile widely. He made a promise to himself that if Nessa took him back, that she'd never regret it, and he would make sure that promise came true. She drew him into a deep kiss, and he kissed her back, cradling her face in his hands, all of a sudden she shoved him backwards, onto the sofa, and sat next to him.
"I was going to go to Africa. That's where Kieran is, you know, giving out vaccinations. Then I figured I'd go back to Texas, visit my family, just in time for the weddong, then during the honeymoon I'd see the world. After that, I'd go back to work, wherever that may be..." Nessa said. "But you know what? All of that can wait because of everything you said about five minutes ago." She said, and Fabian smiled, and she kissed him again, he took hold of her hand and kissed her back, glad to be back where he belonged.
But..." She said, putting a finger on his lips, "I can always go back to my original plans if you hurt me again. You know that, right? And if that happens, when you come back to me, you better not shoot anymore crap about my being lovely and a guy being lucky. She said, and Fabian chuckled." It won't happen again, because I've made a promise to myself that if you would take me back, that I'd never let you regret it. Nessa, I love your emotions, every bit of them, I wouldn't have it any other way," He said, brushing some hair behind her ear. He was sure that he loved her, and he wanted their love to grow more and more.

"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live

without and know we cannot live within."
Made by Cassie!
I'm available anytime to RP, just PM me!
inside your mind15's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Erica | Gender: woman- hear me roar! | Posts: 2,032 | Roses: 181
Old 03-13-2009 at 12:32 AM
WanderingChild<3

House Patron
Does anyone write anymore?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [105]

OOC: my dearest J, this sucks. i'm sick & just sucking it up. so excuse the post, that is full of sucky-ness.

Rebecca Cross

One of the most thrilling days of her life, and Rebecca was turning it into one of the most akward. Jean had been at her place for a good portion of the day, helping her pack all her things, so she could move in with him. It was the moment she had been waiting for, for several weeks. All her attention should have been focused on that; focused on the new life they would be living together. Her mind, was focused on something else. Something specific, and something she was exceedingly nervous about, causing her to act quiet and to herself all day.

Rebecca for the most part had a one track mind, and at the moment, all her mind was set on, was the thought of the incident. She was recovered for the most part, but the diginity could never be recovered. She endured many sleepless nights, just thinking of how she could have ever let that happened? She was Special Agent Rebecca Cross, the best of the best. The best would have never allowed herself to be nearly killed. For weeks, she had done everything to figure what was wrong with her. She had made lists, charts, gone through the night in her mind over thousands of times...but it all came down to one day, when she had gone to target practice. Rebecca had the best shot in the Department. She could handle any kind of gun, and still have the best aim. But that's what was wrong. She relied on the weaponry. None of her skills were organic. She could put up a good fight, but not like others...not like Jean. Jean could kill. She knew Jean's past. He was raised to kill, and had some of the most dangerous training. In no way, was he greatly trained from the Department with tiny glocks and bullet vests, or fake dummys to punch. He was raw. He knew how to kill with his bare hands if he needed too. He was on the opposite side she was, and that's what she needed. Rebecca's answer to everything was Jean. Now all Rebecca needed was the nerve to ask him. It was difficult to word it, and difficult to figure how he would react. Would he understand?

Resting both hands on the edges of the box that sat on the kitchen counter, she released an audible breath, knowing that it was now or never. "Babe!" Rebecca called out, making her way into the living room, and plopping down onto the couch, her muscles tensing. "Can I talk to you a minute?" She sucked in her breath, holding her chin on her hands, staring out anxiously, thinking of how she should begin. This wasn't the most easiest of conversations to have with the person you love. Hey, Jean, can you just teach me to kill like you, and then we can just have sex after? Oh yeah, it was not easy.

<b>WanderingChild<3</b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: J | Gender: Homo Sapien | Age: 36 | Posts: 2,176 | Roses: 0
Old 03-13-2009 at 06:25 AM
Daroga
Opera Manager
House Patron
Lead Discipline Cult of Sam

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [106]

Jean Sauveur

There were few kinds of physical labor which Jean found rewarding. A committed bachelor like himself would have never imagined this to be one of them. But moving his girlfriend out of her hotel room so that she could move in with him... No workout he'd ever attempted was as satisfactory as this was.

"Babe!" Jean's lip curled upwards. It was a very American catcall, but all the more appealing because it was. "Can I talk to you a minute?" Jean tensed reflexively wondering for a moment of reflexively if she was rethinking the decision to accept his offer to move in with him. No, he reassured himself. Rebecca was nothing if not logical, hard as she might try to deny it. Surely she had to she the sense in being close to the one who wanted to help and provide, not to mention loved her, during her time of need while healing. Best to pretend he wasn't thinking these things he decided as he marched back out into the living room with the boxes he had left over from his bedroom campaign. "I packed all your clothes," he said as he dropped a suitcase near the bedroom door. "The case files by your bed I put into this box," he said waving it triumphantly before he dropped it next to the couch. "I left your underwear drawer where it was," he said as he nestled in next to her, "There are some things a man should only see in context," he said as he nestled in, burying his lips amongst her hair, searching out her neck and kissing it tenderly. Jean murmured happily as he tasted the sweat on her neck as it had been similarly gathering on his while he worked. It was salty and sweet. Just like her. "What was it you wanted to talk about..." he said dropping his grip on the empty boxes in his hand and letting the long digits drift to her hips. Her moving in with him could be more exciting than he had hoped as he once again remembered how glad he was that she was alive coupled wth his fervor with the fact that she was actually going to break down her walls to reign within his...

Max | Pieter | Polaris | Phoenix | Protagonist | I love Sam <3
<b><i>Daroga</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Erica | Gender: woman- hear me roar! | Posts: 2,032 | Roses: 181
Old 03-13-2009 at 07:35 PM
WanderingChild<3

House Patron
Does anyone write anymore?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [107]

Rebecca Cross

The conversation went smoothly in Rebecca's mind, as she had been playing it out all lastnight. She would explain to him, he would kindly agree, and hence the lessons would begin. Simple. What she wasn't expecting was how difficult it would be to bring up to him; slowly she was realizing she couldn't plan out a full conversation, reality didn't work out that way. It wasn't that she was scared of him, she could never be. It was the fact of how important this was to her; it was the fear of being rejected.

The footsteps in the room turned Rebecca's attention to Jean who entered the room, dropping a suitcase near her bedroom. She did her best to come up with a smile, straightening herself on the couch. "I packed all your clothes," he said as he dropped a suitcase near the bedroom door. "The case files by your bed I put into this box. I left your underwear drawer where it was," Rebecca found herself scooting over, as he made his way next to her, nestling. She attempted to make her body less tense, but his mind was on the bags, while hers was on far more deeper issues. "There are some things a man should only see in context," At least he got a smile out of her. His lips found her hair, and trailed downward to her neck. She did her best to enjoy the simple romantic gestures, but she kept still, keeping her focus. "What was it you wanted to talk about..." He murmured, his hands wrapping around her waist.

Rebecca found that it wasn't the cuddling conversation, and she needed to do something, to move, to have her space. Attempting to untangle herself gently, but it turned more into a rip and darting up from the seat on the couch, she stood up, running her hand along her black tanktop, and beginning to break into a pace; helping the juices flow, and the nerves simmer down. "Well, it's...it's something that has been on my mind for awhile now, and it's more of a question." She mumured nervously. Spinning around so she was facing him, she held out her hand at him, "But!" She added quickly, before he could say or think anything. "I just- I just need you to let me say this without any interruptions!" Simple request, but it could be difficult for him. "Please." She added in a more soft tone now, almost begging.

Continuing the pace, Rebecca began, clasping her hands together. "Well, after the accident, I began thinking..." She told him, the words becoming easier to her now, and beginning to become lost in thought. "I began thinking of what went wrong. What...What I did wrong." The raw emotion coming out, she retreated to the coffee table in front of him, sitting down, her gaze looking at her hands that she held together. "I mean, I base my entire technique on logic, and..and the facts!" Her glazed eyes met his, huffing out a half laugh. "I mean, this entire time I have been thinking I can just, go out into the world of crime with my gun and logic. Because that's what we're taught. We're taught that a gun and a partner will protect you, and the rest will be sorted out with your logic and your gut." Her eyes flickered with more excitement now, as she was getting nearer to what this conversation was truly about. She snapped, pointing a finger. "But see, that's what I have been doing this entire time! I'm sick of basing my entire life on logic, and facts, and always looking before I leap!"

Rebecca took a deep breath, before seriously meeting his eyes. "Jean, I almost died." Shivers ran down her spine, goosebumps forming along her arms, just saying it aloud. "And I don't want to be that close again. But Agents always risk that chance, each time they go out onto the field...but not you." Her tone dropped into a darker one, her eyes narrowing at him. "Not people like you. You were trained to kill with your bare hands. You were taught to be aware and in control." She stopped, her breath heavy now, her hands reaching out, and resting at his knees. "I want that control. That's why I want you to help me Jean. Jean, I want you to teach me everything you were taught."

<b>WanderingChild<3</b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: J | Gender: Homo Sapien | Age: 36 | Posts: 2,176 | Roses: 0
Old 03-14-2009 at 09:46 PM
Daroga
Opera Manager
House Patron
Lead Discipline Cult of Sam

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [108]

Jean Sauveur

It wasn't as though Jean had a one track mind and he was generally quite capable of keeping his desires within rigid control. But there was something so unexpectedly arousing about the knowledge that within a few hours he would have her close to him all the time, that she would always be there in his own home--their home. It was unexpected that he would be this excited about such a change in his life. He was well known as a committed bachelor and until recently the idea of opening his home to someone would have seemed preposterous. That he would give a woman the right to know where he was at all times, to have the right to dictate the way things happened under his own roof, given the authority to influence what did on his own time. He should have been terrified, but instead he excited beyond words. What had been terrifying was the idea of not being able to see her when he came home, not knowing that she was safe. But his enthusiasm and the mounting desire it spawned as he planted gentle kisses along her neck as Rebecca quickly darted out of his grasp leaving him staring at the empty space where she had been in a mixture of shock and disappointed confusion.

Jean forced himself to close his mouth and put his hands that had been longing to hold her calmly on his knees watching her with a furrowed brow as she began to pace in the manner she always took when she had something pressing on her mind. "Well, it's...it's something that has been on my mind for awhile now, and it's more of a question." she said in a distracted tone before spinning sharply to face him and holding out a hand for his silence. "But! I just- I just need you to let me say this without any interruptions! Please." she asked emphatically. Jean pressed his lips together tightly and nodded. But in the depth of his stomach a dread was beginning to grow at what she could possibly need to say with a lead up like that. What if she'd changed her mind about moving in with him?

"Well, after the accident, I began thinking...I began thinking of what went wrong. What...What I did wrong." Jean opened his mouth to protest before remembering what he had promised her and quickly shutting it once again. He knew she still blamed herself for what happened more than was reasonable but nothing he'd said thus far had dissuaded her from that perspective. "I mean, I base my entire technique on logic, and..and the facts!" she said as she sat down on the coffee table before him and stared at him with a distant look of disappointment in herself that pained his heart. "I mean, this entire time I have been thinking I can just, go out into the world of crime with my gun and logic. Because that's what we're taught. We're taught that a gun and a partner will protect you, and the rest will be sorted out with your logic and your gut." As her gaze and her tone picked up enthusiasm Jean felt himself sitting further back against the couch, not sure what good come from the way she was talking. "But see, that's what I have been doing this entire time! I'm sick of basing my entire life on logic, and facts, and always looking before I leap!"

Rebecca took a deep breath before looking up at him with an intensity that clearly said she was coming to her point and he felt his stomach constrict painfully with anticipation. "Jean, I almost died." Jean closed his own eyes for a moment not needing or wanting the reminder of it. He was well aware of how close she'd come to death and had been pushing it from his mind as rigidly as possible. "And I don't want to be that close again. But Agents always risk that chance, each time they go out onto the field..." His could feel his tension radiating from his stomach out into his shoulders and limbs as they tightened reflexively at the thought of what she was reminding him. He knew this, he hated it, but he knew it. "...but not you."

Jean looked up at her blinkly stupidly. "Wha--" he said slightly as she pushed on wearing an expression as though he had been smacked. Surely he was not hearing this right. But she quickly left no room for the doubt he clung to. "Not people like you. You were trained to kill with your bare hands. You were taught to be aware and in control." Rebecca reached out to lay her hands on his knees while all Jean could do was stare at them as though for a moment he had forgotten how to move or think. "I want that control. That's why I want you to help me Jean. Jean, I want you to teach me everything you were taught."

For a very long silent moment Jean stared at her trying to force himself past the denial of what he was hearing. "You're kidding," he struggled to say in a quietly choked voice. The sound of his own voice roused him slightly and before he knew what he was doing he had sprung from the couch and out of her reach pacing towards the window as he laughed slightly in a crazed manner. "I mean you have to be kidding," he said with his back to her. "There's no way you actually just asked me..." He turned back to face her, face deeply creased and mouth in a hard thin line. "I hope to hell that you are kidding, but I'll tell you now I don't find it amusing... at all," he said in a cold tone.

Max | Pieter | Polaris | Phoenix | Protagonist | I love Sam <3
<b><i>Daroga</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 03-16-2009 at 12:06 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [109]

Quote:
Originally Posted by inside your mind15 View Post
Fabian Reece

Fabian waited for what felt like hours before Nessa responded with, "Get your ass in here, Fabian." and dragged him into her apartment.
He was afraid that she didn't want to yell and scream and hit him in public, and that was why she had dragged him into her apartment. He waited, prepared for the worst chewing out he had ever gotten, but instead, she put down her dog and said,. "Look," she said, pushing him furhter into living room. "I don't know who you think you are, coming in here, crawling back to me... But I know who I am. And I..." She said, and Fabian flinched, but she then started in a softer tone,"And I... I'm the one who should be sorry. I'm an emotional *****. I need to change that. And I don't know why the hell I'm doing this... I must be insane. Yes, that's it! I'm insane, crazy, and frickin' batty. But..." Nessa closed the door behind her. "I don't know if its the fact you are the gutsiest man I know, we are both the biggest idiots I know, or the fact that you are really, really... adorable when you get nervous like this, but whatever it is, I've decided I'd take you back, Fabian Reece." She said, those last words made Fabian smile widely. He made a promise to himself that if Nessa took him back, that she'd never regret it, and he would make sure that promise came true. She drew him into a deep kiss, and he kissed her back, cradling her face in his hands, all of a sudden she shoved him backwards, onto the sofa, and sat next to him.
"I was going to go to Africa. That's where Kieran is, you know, giving out vaccinations. Then I figured I'd go back to Texas, visit my family, just in time for the weddong, then during the honeymoon I'd see the world. After that, I'd go back to work, wherever that may be..." Nessa said. "But you know what? All of that can wait because of everything you said about five minutes ago." She said, and Fabian smiled, and she kissed him again, he took hold of her hand and kissed her back, glad to be back where he belonged.
But..." She said, putting a finger on his lips, "I can always go back to my original plans if you hurt me again. You know that, right? And if that happens, when you come back to me, you better not shoot anymore crap about my being lovely and a guy being lucky. She said, and Fabian chuckled." It won't happen again, because I've made a promise to myself that if you would take me back, that I'd never let you regret it. Nessa, I love your emotions, every bit of them, I wouldn't have it any other way," He said, brushing some hair behind her ear. He was sure that he loved her, and he wanted their love to grow more and more.
[B]Nessa Donaldson

"You wouldn't have it any other way, hmm? Even I were a quiet, meek, mousy girl?" If he was telling the truth, it was the most amazing thing she had ever heard. After going through her previous boyfriends who constantly tried to change her, a man accepting her as the often over-emotional, spazzy, complex woman she was, was a new concept to her. Fabian was handsome, in her age group, rich, funny, talented... they had similar interests, she could easily see herself with him forever.

If he gave her a few more months, she would feel more comfortable.
But she was scared. There were many things about herself that made other men leave her, things he didn't know. She had already ruined it enough because of things she could easily control. But what of the things she couldn't? That hurt the worst when men would leave because of her family.

She kissed him again, leaning it heavily. Twisting his brown hair in between her fingers,she then pulled away. "I haven't told you about my family, have I?" she mentioned a little bit, about her raising her siblings for a little while, but that was about it. She had done that on purpose. She wasn't ashamed of them. She just didn't want Fabian to be.
She stood and retrieved a few pictures from her wallet.

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kristen | Gender: Female | Age: 26 | Posts: 1,518 | Roses: 39
Old 03-16-2009 at 12:16 AM
inside your mind15
Wandering Child
Nerds rule the world.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [110]

Fabian Reece

"You wouldn't have it any other way, hmm? Even I were a quiet, meek, mousy girl?" She asked, and Fabian shook his head," I love you for you... I wouldn't trade you for a meek, mousy girl any day," He said truthfully, stressing the last two words. He liked her crazy, moody ways. If he hadn't, well, he wouldn't be sitting on her couch right now. Every thing about her intrigued him, and she was so beautiful, he couldn't take his eyes off of her, she took his breath away.
She leaned in and kissed him, running her delicate fingers through his hair. He held her jaw lightly, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear lovingly.
"I haven't told you about my family, have I?" She mentioned, and he shook his head," No, no you haven't," He said, holding her hands in his. He hadn't told her much about his family either, but he would be willing to share if she would." Would you like to?" He asked, caressing her hands gently, his eyes soft and understanding.

"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live

without and know we cannot live within."
Made by Cassie!
I'm available anytime to RP, just PM me!
inside your mind15's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote