The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Grand Stage Productions » The Paris Opera House » Le Rue de Rivoli
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Christine | Gender: Feminina | Age: 32 | Posts: 1,573 | Roses: 460
Old 04-22-2009 at 05:38 AM
Ubaldo Piangi
Opera Manager
House Patron
Il tenore Supremo

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Jardin des Tuileries [3]  Post [1] »

j a r d i n . d e s . t u i l e r i e s
Renovated and separated from car traffic, the Tuileries garden is part of a spectacular and historic perspective from the Arc de Triomphe on a straight line which includes the Concorde square. In Les Tuileries, you can find a few cafés, ideal for a rest in the middle of Paris. The garden is bordered by the nice Rivoli street on one side and a river bank on the other. It is of highest recommendation that you take the time to walk through this most beautiful part of Paris.

• No spamming and follow proper RPG rules.
  • For the time being you may be in more than one thread at a time.
  • When this thread reaches 200 a moderator will start the new thread.
  • Have fun and enjoy!

Last post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Single_Rose View Post
Evrard Ludovic-Marcellin

From the corner of his eyes, he could see that beautiful smile of hers fade from her glowing features. He knew it was a very sensitive subject, but he was aching to know how she'd been. She was now a part of his life and anything signifigant in her life would somehow affect his own life. What she had revealed to him those many months ago still disturbed him when he was around her. He had gotten over being paranoid about her cautious situation, but that did not mean he was not still wary. Evrard, above all else, cared for his own safety. Others, even those he cared about, would come second.

"Letters" she said furtively. He almost didn't catch it. "My father's friend, the one helping us he got letter sent them to my father who sent them to me." Evrard could feel her posture change against his arm. He shifted to accomodate, to make it more comfortable for her. But he knew nothing could really comfort her at the moment. He had just re-opened a sensitive wound and now he would have to tend to it as best he could. "And I know it going to sound silly but lately I've been having nightmares I'm somewhere dark and run down and then from out of the shadows one of the grabs me" Evrard stayed silent as he listened on her to disturbing narrative. He clenched his teeth and almost stopped her from going on, but stayed silent. The worst thing to do now was stop her now that he had opened the wound.

"So many of them are hidden in the dark but I can't move, some thing's stopping me and then each morning I wake up and I find this on me." Suddenly, she let go of his hand and turned so that she faced away from him. Evrard parted his lips in question, but only watched. She shifted and slowly pulled down the back of her dress. He looked around. There were a few people some yards away, but that was fortunately it. What are you doing? She quickly unzipped the back of her dress, revealing her bare, pale skin. His confusion faded as he saw the strange mark on her back. It was small and circular. He didn't remember that being there the last time he had seen her. Something had happened and it couldn't have just been a nightmare. He wanted to touch it, to feel that it was real. "A bullet in the back, one that would shatter my spin. Evrard please I really don't want to talk about this, I know you care and I'm grateful for that more hen I can say but..." Evrard took her hand again as she searched for something to say. He held it softly at first, then gripped it more firmly, as if to reassure her that she was no longer in that nightmare of hers. She was here out on a walk in the park with him. But he did not regret bringing up the subject. "I just don't what it taking up any more of my time besides we're meant to be enjoying ourselves, so lets get back to that."

They slowly continued walking, the air now thick between them. "Je suis très désolé, Evea," he apologized. "I know it seemed insensitive of me to ask you, to make you remember what you want to forget, but..." he paused and took a few more step. "But I wanted to be sure - I wanted to be sure that your life has not over complicated itself since I last saw you. Again, I am sorry." He spoke quietly so that only she could hear. His words were for her and her only.

<b><i>Ubaldo Piangi</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 04-22-2009 at 11:04 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

Quote:
Klara McNamara

Klara did her best to stay still, a few times she wanted to nod but decided not to. "Never had anybody pose for me, but I figure there's a first time. Statues just stay put, so you can be lazy when you draw them. Lily~um~Lilith, she's real good at drawing people~at least me. Wish I'd paid more attention to her~how she did it~any special tricks to it," Easy said.

"I can see why it would be different," Klara said trying to stay as still as possible. "I'm not sure if there are any trick to it but sometimes Niki makes a fast sketch then goes back and fixes it up," she said hoping to be somewhat helpful.

"Don't mind me," he said when he'd rearranged her hair and leaned toward her. "I'm not used to somebody alive holdin' still long enough for me to get anything on paper. Most times I tried a sort of sneaky picture, the people must've figured what I was doin', or maybe I pick busy people." He shrugged slightly, resuming his work.

She smiled for a moment, "No problem I've seen artists and photographers adjust their models so they get the picture they want or say things like 'raise your chin up a tiny bit, there don't move.' "

"So, they keep you busy around the Opera House? What you been up to?" Easy sighed, shaking his head slightly. "You don't have to tell me nothin', Klara. Guess I'm just talkin' because..." Again, he shrugged, his head bowed over the growing portrait. "I~I guess I get nervous. Don't know when to stop. You know me by now, huh?"

Klara smiled again, "I guess I do and it's alright I don't mind it makes you, you. It's mainly been a lot of practicing and helping with sets for me not much else to say really, how about you?"
Easy "Cat" Tanner

When Easy had expressed his regret for not studying Lilith Eytinge's approach to sketching, Klara, being careful to remain in the pose they had settled upon, advised him: "Sometimes Niki makes a fast sketch then goes back and fixes it up."

"That makes sense. Sometimes I do that with statues, and I tried it with Phantom 'cause I never know when he's going to take off. My problem is I get stuck on details along the way instead of getting the whole picture down then worryin' about the other stuff. Like hair... I like drawin' it so it looks real I guess. I can get lost just doin' that. Like with yours~how it makes sort of patterns because of the waviness and how it catches the light and..." He stopped himself, a blush spreading over his face. "Sorry. I bet that sounds... I dunno... I mean, me goin' on about stuff like that. I bet guys aren't supposed to notice that, only maybe they do. Lots of the artists at the Louvre are men, and they sure as heck must've paid attention to hair and dresses and other stuff. The Louvre... I've been goin' there a lot to sketch, and I look at what the people do when they look at art. I'm gettin' really good at that look." Setting aside his work for the moment, he folded his right arm across him, resting his left elbow on it, cupping his face with a graphite-stained hand, fingers rubbing his chin as he stared thoughtfully at an imaginary painting. "You do that, and everybody figures you're this great thinker. At least, that's what I figure it's about."

Once more, he picked up pad and pencil to continue his work, only now his face bore the marks of his clowning pose. Often, by the time he finished a picture, he was ready for have hands and face scrubbed, being a budding artist who truly seemed to immerse himself in his work. When Klara commented that photographers and artists frequently instructed their models, he decided that he would try her suggestions. It might make him a more convincing artist he supposed, someone with a command of the situation instead of frantically trying to capture a moment without irritating the subject.

Klara had been thoughtful as always, assuring him that his chattering was "him", something that he had been told by others, the majority of whom seemed to consider it a good thing not a habit to be ceased immediately.

As for her activities, she told him, "It's mainly been a lot of practicing and helping with sets for me not much else to say really, how about you?"

"Practicing what? I mean, you never talked a lot about what you do. And, helping with sets... What's that? Do you help design them? build them? paint them? I know about people movin' them around, but I don't know much about what it takes to make them. So, do you paint? I've been thinkin' about tryin' to paint 'cause some things should be in color. Like, this drawing I'm doing: It prob'ly should be a painting, especially if I put in part of the garden. I'm not crazy about landscapes, but I guess they could be part of a portrait, huh? Otherwise, you just have nothin' in the background, just a person floatin' in space."

He paused once more to study his work, holding up the pad to get a better idea of what he had accomplished. At this stage, it was a surprisingly accurate sketch that feasibly could become a flattering portrait~if he learned how to paint, something he expected was far beyond his meager skills.

"If you're tired, we can stop and... Oh, wait! Duh, Cat!" With that disclaimer, he dug out the camera once more and took several shots. "I can work from the photographs to finish it. Can't believe I didn't think of that before! I guess I was so amazed that I had a real-live, voluntary model," he said teasingly. "I been keeping you here, yakking away, and you might have someplace to be or stuff to do. Prob'ly you got a day off, then you had to run into me. I'm sorry, Klara. Sometimes I guess I don't think too good. If you gotta go do somethin', it's OK."

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,747 | Roses: 50
Old 04-24-2009 at 01:17 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

Evea Perry

It had almost been in an trance state that Evea spoke of the letters and dreams the two flashing before her eyes trying to forget the words, the visions but knowing she never would. Each time she got a letter and read it, it would be forever locked in her mind she could still remember the first ones words all those years ago and so much had happened since then.

As she talked she could feel her body become stiff, feel Evrard move to try and make her feel more relaxed to remind her that he was here beside her, sadly it didn't comfort her much for speaking of the dreams made her recall something else, something that she knew would not only be proof of her words but also something else that would worry her mind.

Not even bothering to look around Evea revealed a left over element of her dreams unzipping the dress that Evrard had given her knowing he was somewhat shocked and confused by what she was doing.

From behind her back she knew he saw the mark, some how knew he felt like reaching out and touching it making sure that it was real, well, she knew it was real and told him just what it was a bullet to the back.

Within a few moments she felt a tight grip on her hand and slowly Evea turned watching as Evrard tried to find something to say Evea only shacking her head. No longer did she want to talk about it, be reminded of it, wanting to try and push it back, to forget at lest until tonight when she knew she'd have the dream again.

"Je suis très désolé, Evea,"

A tiny smile came to pass over her face, small though it was at his words falling into steep beside her once again.

"I know it seemed insensitive of me to ask you, to make you remember what you want to forget, but..."

For a moment her paused and Evea just waited knowing that more words where to come...besides she had no idea what to say.

"But I wanted to be sure - I wanted to be sure that your life has not over complicated itself since I last saw you. Again, I am sorry."

A few more steeps, a sigh and then:

"It's okay Evrard I know you worry and I know this weighs on your mind it's just I hate talking about it every time I do I can feel like I'm a young child again and that knife is at my throat, my life ready to be taken away all I have to do is wait."

She turned then pulling her hand from his and zipped up the dress again another sigh.

"And that dream seems to be becoming more and more real it makes me think it's not just a dream, that one day I'll be living it."

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Haley | Gender: mademoiselle | Age: 25 | Posts: 4,279 | Roses: 0
Old 05-10-2009 at 12:42 AM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron
I'm on my knees for you...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4] »

OOC: For Calvin and Rebecca. Had to use this picture and show it to you. BIC:

Calvin Booth

Calvin found that this was just what he needed. He'd been so stressed lately. The reason was really quiet simple. Calvin had parent teacher conferences this week and Taressa wouldn't be able to make it because she had to work. It wasn't that he was afraid of facing the teacher alone it was just that at the conferences Calvin knew that the teacher liked to show the parents the progress they'd been making in school and Taressa should be there to see how her son was doing. It infuriated Calvin but at the same time he felt that maybe this was proving what he'd thought the night of their first argument about her working to much. Maybe she didn't want to work this out. All of this worrying had led to him losing sleep and so he hadn't bothered shaving the past few days. The stubble showed clearly and he wondered how Rebecca would react when she saw him without a clean shaven, or close to clean shaven, face. It was a look he hadn't sported since his second deportment to Iraq and he found that he kind of liked it as he running his finger along the stubble that covered his chin.. he was meeting her partner.. he felt quiet excited by it.

It had been two weeks since their trip to New York and Calvin couldn't help but think that they deserved a break from work after everything that had happened. He called Rebecca that morning and asked if she wanted to meet him in the Tulleries... a chance to just relax. He hadn't' been sure if she would want to or not since he was pretty sure all the patrons had their days off today and that included Jean... what were things like between them. Were they falling apart like everything was between him and Taressa. He leaned against the side of his silver Mercedes Benz, his hands bracing himself as he leaned back slightly and watched people pass by. Beneath the black aviators that he wore he could see women staring at him and men looking at his car as if it was some steak meant to be devoured.. he was pretty sure that they were all more taken with the car then they were with him but he didnt' care.. he was here to enjoy himself. He remembered how badly Parker had wanted to come with him but he'd told his son that it was a meeting between him and Bones and that they needed some time to talk.. the boy had made him promise that he would bring Bones back to dinner tonight and Calvin had assured that he would.. hoping he would be able to keep that promise.

The most amusing of all the people who seemed to be gawking was a little boy about Parker's age. He looked at the car with wide blue eyes that made Calvin feel as if it were under some kind of inspection or analysis. He watched the boy's mother lead him away and as he walked away he looked up at her and asked. "Can I have one?" the innocent question made Calvin smile and he remembered when he'd first taken an interest in cars. His father had gotten a Corvette and Calvin was completely taken with it.. though he wasn't allowed to go near or it or ride in it Calvin had spent hours in the garage just looking at it. When he'd gotten his license when he turned sixteen he'd put all the money he'd saved up towards buying a used Chevrolet that he'd had his eyes on.. gradually he'd worked his way up and now, fifteen years and many saved pay checks later he had his dream car.. a silver Mercedes Benz with the gray upholstery and surround sound stereo and XM radio. He knew Parker loved riding in it and it was a smooth ride... and Calvin wondered if his partner would like it as much as Parker did... he wasn't really sure about her opinion on cars.

Calvin looked up when he saw a yellow cab pull up and Rebecca step out. He sat there, waiting to see if she would look over in his direction and when she glanced at him he smiled and lifted his hand, waving to her. She seemed to look at him for moment and he jumped off the car to meet her halfway. "You know I could have picked you up..." he told her as he glanced at the cab that was driving away. He smiled at her for a moment and then gestured to the ice cream vendor a little ways away. "Pick your favorite flavor..." he told her, wondering just what her favorite kind of ice cream was.. it was something he didn't know about her.. even after ten years of knowing her. They'd never had ice cream together in college.. in fact he was pretty sure if his memory served him correctly she turned him down a couple of times when he'd offered to buy her a cup of coffee before her morning classes. He wondered if she would have said yes to ice cream.. when he told her that's what he thought they should do she seemed pretty excited about it but Calvin was sure it was just because she was working on her new book and wanted a break.. that had to be the reason.. she just wanted a break.

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating
angelofthenight's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Erica | Gender: woman- hear me roar! | Posts: 2,032 | Roses: 181
Old 05-10-2009 at 01:52 AM
WanderingChild<3

House Patron
Does anyone write anymore?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5] »

Rebecca Cross

Rebecca heaved out a sigh, her head leaning back against the black cushioned seat; in that moment she attempted to push back the factual thoughts. Like how many human germs were on that seat since she was in this taxi that over a hundred people used a week. Her lamberdini was currently being shipped from New York City, but she needed to relax. She always got so tense and incredibly factual when she was in this zone; this workaholic zone. She hadn't been off it for two weeks now, and even her New York vacation wasn't much of a vacation. There was one thing that came out of New York, though, and this specific day. Calvin Booth. The other workaholic that she was meeting up with today. It was as if they knew one another so well, they knew when they needed a break. He had called her up, and she had more than excitedly agreed too. The crime was slow in Paris today, which was a good thing and a bad thing, and Rebecca allowed herself this short time off.

As they arrived at the park, Rebecca stepped out of the cab, putting a hand over her eyes to look out to spot where Calvin was. When she spotted him, sitting ontop of the hood of his car, a wide smile appeared on her lips; a smile that she hadn't smiled in awhile. A smile that only Calvin Booth could bring out. They met one another halfway. "You know I could have picked you up." He told her, and she shrugged, knowing that was true. He then gestured over to a ice cream vendor a few feet away; Rebecca chuckled, feeling already better. "Pick your favorite flavor." She let her head fall against his shoulder for a brief moment, completely intentional, but she didn't care. "You're kidding me!" She laughed, shaking her head, and walking up to the vendor. "I'll have superman." She told the Frenchman. The Frenchman looked at her, holding up and empty icecream cone, not understanding anything Rebecca was saying. "Oh.. We're in Paris. Vanilla then." Looking over to Calvin sheepishly, she shrugged.

Rebecca then did a double take, looking at her partner. He looked tired, and the stubble would testify to that. But then again, Calvin never looked back; actually in the sunglight, he looked...hot. She gulped to herself at that thought; it was so innappropriate. But physcial attraction was not concious. "Oh wait," She said with a crooked smirk, looking up at his face, "You've got something right," She put her fingers along his stubble above his lips, her fingertips brushing against them. Rebecca ignored the shivers that down her spine. "Here." She continued, poking at the little hairs teasingly. "And here, and here, and here..."

<b>WanderingChild<3</b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-10-2009 at 02:44 AM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6] »

Calvin Booth

Calvin considered ice cream a comfort food. It was ice cream that he and Jared used to bond over when they were kids. The routine was daily and they'd come home from school and his mother would have bowls of soft serve sitting on the table, chocolate chip for Jared and vanilla for Calvin. It was something that his mother had said was good... no matter what your day was like you always had the same things to go home to... a bowl of ice cream.. and sometimes she made brownies or cookies to go with it. Calvin had always teased Jared about his mother though eventually the cop had come to view the woman as his mother as well. He knew that it was what they needed right now. Some good friendly conversation over some good ice cream. Calvin met her before she got to his car... she would see it later. He wondered if she noticed the stubble because it didn't seem like she had but that was okay.. she'd have plenty of time to tease him about it later. He told her that he could have picked her up and she shrugged... he glanced over at the line less ice cream vendor and motioning to it he told her to pick her favorite flavor.

He heard her chuckle at the mention of ice cream and he laughed softly as well. When she rested he head against his shoulder he felt strangely comfortable... no raging passionate feelings as normal just a relaxed feeling of peace and he liked it. "You're kidding me!" She laughed and he smiled as she shook her head then followed close behind her as they approached the ice cream vendor. "I'll have superman." She told the vendor and Calvin laughed softly at the look on the ice cream vendors face. He looked confused and simply held up the ice cream cone, wiating for her to tell him what she wanted. "Oh.. We're in Paris. Vanilla then." she sai dand Calvin ordered an almond preline.. they moved off to the side so that other people coudl get up and order theirs if they wanted to. Calvin caught Rebecca looking at him and he looked at her a smile turning up the corners of his mouth. She looked naturally beautiful in the casual top that she wore, her blue eyes shining, the dark blue hues catching the light and making them sparkle like sapphires. He looked away then, feeling rather guilty for thinking such things. It wasn't like he was trying to come on to her.. he was just admiring her... after all she was a beautiful woman.. and in Calivn's opinion he beleived all women deserved to be admired.

"Oh wait," she said, pulling himf rom his thoguths and he foudn that she was still looking at him. He raised an eyebrow down at her.. wondering what she was getting at. "You've got something right," she brushed her fingers along the stubble above his lips and he tried to ignore the tingling that the emanated from her touch. "Here." She continued, poking at the little hairs teasingly and Calvin found that he was grateful that he'd been to busy to shave.. maybe he shoudld o it more often. "And here, and here, and here..." she continued to poke at his chin and he let his fingers brush agianst her arm rather daringly. He'd been watching her hands poke at his hcin but at that moment he looked up at her and smiled when he saw the delighted smile that covered her face as well.. it was obvious she was enjoying herself and that was what he wanted.. for both of them to have fun and enjoy themselves.. to forget work or the messeed up relationships in their lives.. and this was the perfect way to do it.. just the two of them... having ice cream... and messing around like the old friends that they were... even if there was more to the friendship then either woudl admit.. this was how he preferred to spend his time.. with her.

The next time she poked him he reached up and caught her hand in his, smiling playfully at her. He was about to say something but the vendor handed Rebecca's ice cream to him and he took it, a mischevious look in his eyes. "Look who's talking Bones..." he teased as he dipped his finger into the ice cream and started to poke her cheeks and chin with it. "Now you have stuff on you face... here.. and here." he let his fingers brush across her cheek momentarily then it fell away as he wiped his finger on his pants and then took a lick of her ice cream cone. "What vanillas my favorite..." he told her innoccently as he took another lick. "Plus I had to make sure no one s trying to posion you..." he said, handing over her ice cream cone. "You're ipublisher woudl be all over me..." he said and then thanked them man, paying him as the man handed him his ice cream cone. He took a lick of his and frowned. "I think..." he said, grabbing her ice cream cone and giving her his. "That we should switch.." he declared and laughed when she gave him an incredulous look. He licked hers again and when she tried to get hers back he laughed and dodged away from her. He accidentally backed into a woman that was pushing a stroller. "Sorry..." he muttered to her as he pushed passed her with a laugh. He slowed and let her catc him, wrapping an arm around her shoulders he licked hers agian. "Yours is till better..." he teased as he took another lick of of his that she was still holding.. he could tell this was going to be very interesting day.

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating

Old 05-10-2009 at 03:35 AM
WanderingChild<3

House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7] »

Rebecca Cross

Rebecca continued to poke Calvin, egging him on, wanting him to tease back with her. She had to admit it was ultimately refreshing; acting childish. "Her-" She was stopped in mid-sentence when he grabbed her hand, bringing her closer to him. Rebecca let out a breathless laugh, staring up at him, awaiting for his next move. The vendor to the left of them, who probably thought the two Detectives were absolutely out of their minds, went to hand her, her ice cream, but Calvin had gotten to it first, grabbing it away before she could even touch it. Rebecca gasped, her jaw dropping, as she glared at him with playful madness. "Look whose talking Bones," He said to her, beginning to dip his finger into her vanilla icecream, her jaw dropped, huffing out a girlish whimper. He then began poking at her cheeks with the icecream, covering her chin and all around. Rebecca flapped her hands in front of her, jumping backwards. "Now you have stuff on you face... here.. and here." She continued to laugh, turning to the vendor, who gave her a bizarre look, handing her a napkin. Rebecca wiped off her face, already beginning to enjoy this day; even though the partners had only been with one another for not even ten minutes. Of course the reason she had fully turned away was from the slight carress that occured when he had wiped away at her cheeks. It was completely immature, but uncontrollable. Rebecca had hoped that her hidden emotions would continue to be hidden, even from her. From the rate today was going, they could very well become stronger. They weren't in a working enviroment, they both were tired of their personal lives with the people back home, and they needed to have fun. With Calvin Booth, the possibilities were endless.

Turning to meet him, Rebecca growled, "Hey!" She called out, catching him in the act as he began devouring her ice cream. Calvin turned to look at her innocently, the vanilla still on his tounge. "What vanillas my favorite." She shook her head, letting out a laugh, reaching for it, when he took another lick of it; as if catching him in the act wasn't bad enough to cause him to stop. "Plus I had to make sure no ones trying to posion you." Calvin explained, handing her the cone that she so greatly accepted. Rebecca rolled her eyes, attempting to hide her amused and entertained smile, but the attempts became fruitless, and she freely allowed the smiles to appear. Once the cone was in her hand, she began licking as much as she could; she knew he would be back for it. Vanilla was a great flavor. "You're publisher woudl be all over me." She only nodded with a wink, her mouth nearly frozen from the high rate at which she was licking. It wasn't before Calvin had taken hers, "I think we should switch." Without even a word, he switched them. Rebecca looked at the unknown flavor, she had never tried it before, and began tasting it. The flavor was interesting, but it was not her vanilla. As Calvin began walking, she followed. With a mischevious glint in her eye, she dove into his ice cream come, planning on chowing on the entire cone so he would no longer have his precious ice cream. She allowed him to walk further, as he licked like crazy, watching him up ahead, run into a woman with a stroller. Rebecca snorted out a laugh, unkowingly getting ice cream on her nose. The woman glared at her as she walked past, quickening her pace. They were acting like complete children; it was an amazing thing."Yours is till better." Calvin told her, taking a lick of his own that was in her hand; Rebecca had been distracted from the arm he wrapped around her shoulders, his hand holding onto her bare skin. She let her body rest against his side.

Her plan coming into play, Rebecca bumped her butt on his side, bumping him just enough so that he stumbled out of their pace. She took this oppurunity to snatch the vanilla ice cream in his hands, now holding the both of them. She let out a laugh, skipping up ahead of him, and spinning around to face him, walking backward as she did so. "Oh, look whose talking now Boothy!" She mockingly teased, holding up both the cones, grinning madly. "Now I get to have both of them. No ice cream for you." She called out, diving into both of them, licking them madly as she could for a few short moments, until her pace slowed down letting out a screech, holding up the cones above her head. "Brain freeze!" She cried out, her head having shrilling uncomfortable stings, her entire body becoming stiff. Rebecca shut her eyes tight, raising the cones up and down. "Brain freeze!!" She sangout again; the sensations not going away. She walked backward, until she was walking on the grass, not aware of the rock just behind her feet.

Rebecca let out a screech, as she fell flat on her back on the green grass, the cones flying just above her head, being ruined in the dirt. She began laughing uncontrollably, holding her stomach, as she twisted from side to side; feeling like she was a child having the childhood she should have had all these years. Never had she been so hyper, so spazzy! It was all new to her, and entirely fun, genius. Moments she wished she could have enjoyed long ago; but knowing that something good had come from it. She was getting to share this moment with Calvin. After her fit of laughter, she rose her arms up in the arm, sprawling them out onto the grass, her blue jeaned legs half up and open. "Erm- Now there's no ice cream for the both of us!" She called out, wherever her partner in crime may be. Letting out an audible moan, she put her hands over her eyes, "My brain freeze still hasn't gone away."

<b>WanderingChild<3</b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-10-2009 at 04:06 AM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8] »

Calvin Booth

It had been a long time since Calvin had behaved like this. It reminded him of dating in high school. Though he'd never really been this silly with his girlfriends. Then it was all about being physical because being with someone was so new. He remember Jared teasing him about how when he had 'moments' with his girlfriends they seemed never ending and how they made him feel like they needed to get a room. Calvin had only laughed but after that he'd lightened up a bit giving the girls that he dated some space. When he'd dated Taressa it had been a completely different story. She was always so serious and so clear headed that there was really no messing around... there was no joking like this... the only time he was ever able to tease her was when she was hopelessly drunk and that had only happened once when he'd taken her to a bar because neither of them had wanted to be out late... they ended up staying the night at Calvin's place and neither of them went to classes the next day. This though was different and refreshing, unlike anything he'd ever experienced... he was glad to get away though.. to get away from his relationships and his work.. to just forget life for a while.

Calvin had an arm around Rebecca's shoulders and he licked his ice cream while telling her that hers was better. They were close, he could feel her bare skin beneath his hand but he was more aware of the scent of lavender that lingered around her... it was the scent he'd smelled on her the first day they'd met in their anthropology 201 class... it was something he associated only with her. At that moment she hit him with her butt and he stumbled but couldn't help but laugh as she stole the ice cream back from him. Skipping ahead he loped after her still smiling. "Oh, look whose talking now Boothy!" She teased and he gave her a look as if he were genuinely disappointed and he licked his lips where he could still taste the lingering flavor of the vanilla on his lips. "Now I get to have both of them. No ice cream for you." she taunted and he laughed to himself.. wanting to tell her that she was going to get a brain freeze if she ate the ice cream as fast as she was but she seemed to intent on making sure that he didnt' get any. Suddenly she held the ice cream cones above her head and let out a loud screech... as if she was in pain and as desperately as Calvin wanted to say 'you should know better...' he kept quiet, laughing softly to himself as he made sure to stay relatively close to her.

"Brain freeze!" watching her now was almost comical as she raised the ice cream cones up and down. he wanted to tell her how she could make the brain freeze go away but he was enjoying the show far to much. "Brain freeze!!" she cried out and they'd walked away from the main crowd of the garden into a small green meadow that was fenced by hedges of different shapes and numerous flower bed that were fully in bloom. Calvin followed her onto the grass but kept his distance, wondering whens he would get a hold of her senses and think to press her tongue to the roof of her mouth.. that was all she had to do to relieve herself of her brain freeze. Suddenly Rebecca tripped on something and fell backwards, the ice cream cones landed in the dirt as she landed on her back. He really laughed this time... she started to laugh too and he laughed harder and she twisted from side to side laughing uncontrollably holding her sides and trying desperately to calm her down. The more she laughed the more he did and he was laughing so hard he had to sit down because his sides were hurting.. he crawled over to where she laying, sitting down a few feet away from her he waited for her to calm down and tried to stop laughing himself.

When she finally calmed down she spread her arms out and her legs were slight up and spread apart. He chuckled softly to himself as she seemed to relax. "Erm- Now there's no ice cream for the both of us!" She called out obviously not sure about where he was and he tilted his head slightly at her, peering over at her. "My brain freeze still hasn't gone away." she cried and for some reason he found that quiet amusing and began to laugh again. He crawled over to hover above her... bracing his arms on either side of her he gazed down at her. He was unable to say anything for a moment, he was out of breath from laughing so hard and he just shook his head at her, still hovering above her. They were far enough away that they couldnt' hear any of the people in the crowd... in fact no one even came this far over here though he was sure to anyone that was walking by they might look like they were two lovers having a moment but that wasn't really it at all... they were just friends right now... though he knew there was more.. at least on his end... and they were just having a good time.. laughing and acting like the little kids they never really go to be...

"You can't eat ice cream that fast and not get a brain freeze Bones..." he told her with amusement in his voice. He moved off her and sat next to her, leaning against her legs that were still bent a little bit he looked at her. "Way to go..." he muttered with a teasing smile, gazing at their ice creams that were in the dirt. "I was enjoying the vanilla...." he said, pretending to pout and then he clambered to her feet and grabbed her foot around her calf. "Come one Bones..." he said causally, walking in the direction of this guy who was selling kites. "We're going to fly a kite..." he announced as he released her foot after dragging her a few feet and went to help her up... after he ran towards the man who was selling kites and he showed her the two choices. "We have Mickey Mouse... or Bugs Bunny..." he told her, amused by the fact that they were American cartoons. Looking up at her he was going to tell her that he was rather partial to the Bugs bunny one but he decided not to.. wanting her to make her own decision without being influenced by what he wanted. "Rock paper scissors to see who runs it..." he said while he waited ofr her decision... knowing that this was going to be very fun and interesting.

Old 05-10-2009 at 05:18 AM
WanderingChild<3

House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9] »

Rebecca Cross

Put the tounge on the roof of the mouth; Rebecca knew how to get rid of her brain freeze, but she was laughing so uncontrollably, Calvin's velvet laugh soon joining; she had completely lost all common sense, all the facts and things to do. She just did, and let herself enjoy a brain freeze. It was peculiar sounding, wanting to enjoy a brain freeze, but to her- it was apart of the simple pleasures of life. Getting an incredibly massive brain freeze from licking two ice cream cones at once. In fact, she could not even recall the last time she had rolled around under the clear blue sky, on the green grass, her sides burning from the roar of laughter escaping her. In the midst of the giggles and cries of humor, she glanced over to the side of her, to see Calvin had plopped himself next to her. She couldn't help but not approve of the far proximety between them. For a split second, she just stared at him laughing immensly, finding it to be refreshing to see her partner enjoying himself so entirely much. Rebecca did not want to mention it to him, but ever since Tarressa had moved back in, it was almost as if he became stressed; some of the life had been sucked from him. She refraining from mentioning; she didn't want him to think he were jealous or something out of line. Though, deep down, Rebecca was. She didn't understand how a woman could make Calvin so incredibly stressed; the woman should be lucky to have him in her life, so close to her, loving her each and everyday; caring for that beautiful boy of theirs. It was every woman's perfect dream. It wasn't hers, but lately, Rebecca had been pondering that life. The life she knew she could probably never have.

Cupping her eyes with her hands, Rebecca continued to moan, giggles intervining so it was half moan, half giggle. An interesting mixutre of emotional cries. It was when she felt something brush along the middle of her torso, a weight being hovered just inches above her that slowly her hands ran along the sides of her face, her eyes coming into view. Rebecca's heart stopped for a moment, the bright sun casting a glint on Calvin's face, as it was beaming down at her; his arms on both sides of her. She bored into his eyes, not knowing if she were breathing, but knowing that these were the moments that made her heart either stop of race; her body stiffen or melt into the ground beneath her. She wanted to drop kick him for this; these moments that were suppose to be so exceedingly awkward, so innappropriate, but so completely right and undeniably meaning something. He shook his head slowly at her, and Rebecca couldn't help but blurt out a laugh, her hands unconciously grabbing ahold her his forearms, gripping the material of his shirt. Her laugh was weak this time, her cheeks on the verge of turning pink, but she did her best to keep her composure, not wanting him to see the effect he had on her. Calvin laughed as well, pulling away from above her, and Rebecca almost wished he hadn't; no, she did wish he hadn't. She continued to smile though, not allowing her heavy emotions to take ahold and consume this already interesting afternoon. She sighed, looking over at her partner, her arms above her head, as she then gazed up at the clouds. It had been so long since she had a day like this. "You can't eat ice cream that fast and not get a brain freeze Bones." Calvin told her, his sudden adjustment up against her half raised knees grabbed her attention. Rebecca smirked down at him, making her knees sway into the middle of his back playfully. "Way to go..." He mumbled, and she rose her eyebrows menacingly at him. His eyes wandered over to the ice creams and she did as well, frowning at the loss of their beloved ice cream; it lived such a short life. "I was enjoying the vanilla." Rebecca moaned playfully, putting a hand to her head in rememberence of the vanilla and the massive brain freeze it had caused.

"Woah!" Rebecca screamed out, feeling her body being suddenly dragged forward by Calvin, who had a good grip on her calf and foot. The laughter started up again, feeling her hair being dragged above her, her fingertips brushing up against the grass. She attempted to lift her upper body up to grab his hand for him stop, but she only fell backward again, laughing even harder. After a few feet of being dragged, she let her feet fall to the grass, lying there as she laughed even harder, the people around them finding the 'couple' to be adorable. "Come on Bones," Calvin said, motioning toward a man surrounded by kites. "We're going to fly a kite." Her eyes lit up with excitement, inwardly agreeing that he had all the great ideas for the day and she would leave it to him. Grabbing ahold of his hand, he helped her up. Rebecca began brushing herself off, as he ran like a child to the kite vendor; she quickly followed behind him, almost out of breath. She shoved her hands into her pockets, looking at Calvin, his eyes wide with excitement and delight.

There was a odd looking type creature with two round ears on one kite, and on another, a bunny with an obtuse overbite. Rebecca squinted, cocking her head the side, not knowing as to what importance those peculiar looking characters played, but they were sparking some amusement with her partner. "We have Mickey Mouse, or Bugs Bunny." She mutely nodded, weakly smiled, almost embarresed to admit she had no idea who these things were. Was there something she missed? "Rock paper scissors to see who runs it." Calvin suggested, obviously bracing the competition. Rebecca glinted at him with a wicked smirk, throwing herself in front of him so she was in front of the vendor, her back nearly touching his chest. Turning her head, she rose her brow, getting out her money, "Now that would be rude," She told him, "leaving one of the..." Rebecca gulped, looking back at the kites, not knowing what to name 'them'. "mammals. Why don't we buy both." Rebecca turned to the over excited vendor, and purchased both of them, grabbing both by the wooden sticks, and beginning to walk to an open area.

Rebecca paused in mid-step, handing the bunny over to Calvin, and taking the mouse in her hands, looking at the kite with utter confusion. She had no idea how to fly a kite. She looked at it quite perplexed, not knowing wether to throw it into the air, or spin around. Shrugging to herself, she began running to the side, throwing the kite into mid-air, when it only landed on Calvin's head. Rebecca gasped, putting a hand to her mouth. "Booth!" She said, with a slight giggle, going to him, and putting a hand to his cheek. "I'm so sorry, are you alright?" She asked, looking at the mouse kite that she had accidentally stepped on, on her way to get to Calvin. It had ripped. It was evident that she had no idea how to fly a kite; she felt slightly oblivious. Rebecca's hand ran down to his chest, her head looking down at the ground, and then looking back to him. "We're stuck with the bunny."

Old 05-10-2009 at 05:53 AM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10] »

Calvin Booth

Calvin remembered the first time he'd ever flown a kite. He'd been eight and David who was fourteen had decided to take him to the park because his father was in court that day and when he came home he would undoubtedly be extremely drunk, win or lose. So David had said they would go spend the day at the park and fly a kite. Calvin was excited at the idea of spending the day with his older brother who he looked up to and idolized... he wanted to be just like him. Calvin remembered carrying the kite that had superman on it.. his older brother had really been into comics and superheros and things like that when they were kids. Calvin let David tie the string to the handle so that it wouldnt' break when they flew it. David showed Calvin how to hold the string tight and then let it out once they started to run. Calvin tried a couple times and it soon became apparent that his legs were to short and he couldn't' run fast enough to get eh kite into the air. David had done it for him and had handed the string back to Calvin once it was in the air. It wasn't like he was trying to relive that memory... in fact he wanted to make his own memories... with his partner.. and give her the childhood that she'd never had the chance to have... and he hoped that in some it would make up for all hat she'd gone through.

They were down to two choices and so he left the decision up to her. Explaining that they could choose between Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse, finding amusement in the fact that they were both cartoons. He told her that they would have to do rock, paper scissors to decide who would get to be the one to run the kite but the mischievous smile that crossed her lips implied that she had another idea. She stepped between him and the kite vendor, her back almost touching his and he took a step back.. not because it was uncomfortable but because it felt to comfortable that he felt himself wanting to wrap an arm around her shoulders and hold her as he did Taressa sometimes. "Now that would be rude," She told him and he laughed... she was the only person he knew who though it would be rude to choose one kite with a cartoon over another. "leaving one of the..." Rebecca paused and Calvin wondered what was keeping her from saying anything... he wanted to tell her they were cartoons but before he could say anything she had already spoken. "mammals. Why don't we buy both." Calvin had to look away as he laughed... she'd just called the cartoons mammals... she'd just said Mickey Mouse and Bugs Bunny were mammals... I guess and his partner would have to sit down and watch some cartoons tonight.

She grabbed each kite and started walking into a more open area. Calvin was almost certain she'd never flown a kite before and he was about to show her how to do it but he decided he wouldn't help her unless she asked for him. He couldn't help but smile happily as she handed him the Bugs Bunny kite.. the one that he wanted originally. He looked down at the dark blue kite with Bugs Bunny on it... musing over the fact that these kites had been around when he was a kid. He looked up to watch her attempt to fly the kite and chuckled when simply started running and then threw it into the air. he stopped laughing when the kite came down on his head and he was tangled it in for a moment. He managed to get the kite off himself and was rubbing his head where the wooden part of the kite had hit... it just ached a little.. not enough to do any real damage. "Booth!" She cried, a giggle escaping her lips and he looked up when she approached him, surprised when she rested her hand against his cheek. "I'm so sorry, are you alright?" She asked and he followed her gaze to the Mickey mouse kite which had been ripped when Rebecca had tried to get to him. Rebecca's hand ran down to his chest and shivers shot down his spine, he did his best to hide it though.. he had to. "We're stuck with the bunny." she said and Calvin laughed as he moved over to pick up his kite which he'd dropped when he'd been attacked by Mickey Mouse.

"Alright, come here bones... let me show you how to fly a kite..." he said and then taking her byt he elbow he kicked the ripped Mickey Mouse kite out of the way. Standing behind her he interlocked his fingers in hers and held the string to the bugs bunny kite in his hands. "Wind up the string so that its pulled tight like this... " he said, helping her wind up the string. "About there... then you're going to start running and I"m going to hold the kite and let it go when I feel it tug... gradually let out the string and it should catch the wind and go up.." he told her and then stepped away from her. "Don't let out to much Bones... I dont' feel like being attacked by bugs bunny too...." he told her and then moved to pick up the kite. "Just for the record these aren't mammals they're cartoons.. and we're going to be watching some when you come over for dinner tonight.. Parker will help you get familiar with cartoons real quick..." he assured her as he held the kite in the ready position. "Whenever your ready Bones..." he told her, wondering if she would actually get the kite in the air and hoping she would... knowing it would make her happy if she got it up on the first try... and he wanted so desperately to be the one that made her happy.