The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Masked Ball The Final Threshold From The Rafters
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Lynn | Gender: female | Age: 35 | Posts: 68 | Roses: 10
Old 10-09-2009 at 02:55 PM
lynn82md
Wandering Child
The Lone Entertainer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Ghost Hunters  Post [1]

Who watches Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters International?

I've been watching Ghost Hunters since season 2. I've watched every single episode, even though it doesn't air in Sweden (thank you You Tube!!!).

When Tango and Steve are together, they are a riot. I think the show has gotten better since season 3 since there's hardly any drama on there anymore.

I've been watching GHI since it came out. I didn't like it originally for some odd reason (can't put my finger on it now), but I've come to love it like Ghost Hunters. I really like the evidence they get with the full spectrum camera and DVRs.
lynn82md's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Sharon | Gender: Female | Posts: 81 | Roses: 10
Old 10-09-2009 at 04:46 PM
Esgaroth
Wandering Child
Stage Crew

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

I'll watch it when Im able to catch it on TV...I like Tango and Steve too - you can tell they have a good working partnership. Dont think Ive caught GHI more than one or two times, but I wasnt disappointed either.

Esgaroth's Profile Send Private Message Esgaroth's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 10-13-2009 at 06:45 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

It's really one of those series that you have to give it a few shots before you have to watch it. It's really interesting, because each episode it's just interesting to see how they react, work together...man it makes me laugh during the commercial break because if I had a mirror in front of me I would look like I really did see a ghost. I tell I get scared so easily, makes me get chill bumps just to watch these guys!

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2009 at 07:15 PM
lynn82md
Wandering Child
The Lone Entertainer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Silk View Post
It's really one of those series that you have to give it a few shots before you have to watch it.
I have to agree. I don't like most shows featuring paranormal investigators because they always scream or screech at every single thing. TAPS handles it pretty well for the most part. I've enjoyed watching them because I've had my own personal experiences (I'm going to get to making a response on a thread in another forum about them) and it makes me feel better that I'm not the only person out there that has seen or heard something that leaves me scratching my head. Plus, some of their evidence has been very impressive.

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 10-13-2009 at 07:17 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

Yes, it is very valid. I've been watching this show with my brother called the Othersiders...they just scare the kids only. It's not really good information (except that one orb which was amazing, but that was it). They may sorta jump, but it's better to see them jump a bit than just freak out and cry or something like....that would just be awkward actually. Never mind, because I didn't just say that.

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2009 at 09:51 PM
lynn82md
Wandering Child
The Lone Entertainer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

What do you guys think about the new series of Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters Academy? It's where Steve and Tango train a bunch of new investigators about investigating a location and doing analysis.

Name: Beanie | Gender: Female | Age: 31 | Posts: 40 | Roses: 10
Old 03-30-2010 at 03:43 AM
Beanie
Wandering Child
It's Only Forever

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

I love ghost hunters. I use to be very skeptical about the show with all the phony ones out there with people running around screaming. Then a few years ago Grant and Jay did a seminar at the collage a few town over form me. Two of my friends really like them so I went with them, and it was very enjoyable. They where funny, and very good speakers and showed us some pretty cool things. So for the most part I believe what goes on in the show. And just to add I do believe in ghost, I just don't believe in the shows they have out.

^Phantom of the opera rp^
Beanie's Profile Send Private Message Beanie's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 08-11-2010 at 10:13 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8]

Beanie, I know what you mean about not believing the shows on TV. I'm a firm, firm believer in ghosts, but sometimes, people fake things and you just gotta hate that. But I love how real and authentic Ghost Hunters, GHI, and GH Academy are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn82md View Post
What do you guys think about the new series of Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters Academy? It's where Steve and Tango train a bunch of new investigators about investigating a location and doing analysis.
I think that series is really cool. It's good to see what the traingin process is like and it's really interesting to see how Dave and Tango use the power of suggestion, and personal questions in their training. I love this show.

I watch these series every Wednesday, and sometimes I catch older episodes when they're on. I can't get enough.

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Sandra | Gender: female | Age: 39 | Posts: 53 | Roses: 10
Old 08-22-2010 at 08:07 AM
Eriks_phan
Wandering Child
True love knows no boundaries

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn82md View Post
Who watches Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters International?

I've been watching Ghost Hunters since season 2. I've watched every single episode, even though it doesn't air in Sweden (thank you You Tube!!!).

When Tango and Steve are together, they are a riot. I think the show has gotten better since season 3 since there's hardly any drama on there anymore.

I've been watching GHI since it came out. I didn't like it originally for some odd reason (can't put my finger on it now), but I've come to love it like Ghost Hunters. I really like the evidence they get with the full spectrum camera and DVRs.
I don't watch Ghost Hunters. I watch Ghost Adventures on the Travel channel. It's a crew of 3 guys, getting locked down for a night in a potentially haunted site. They have all the equipment that GH uses. And they've caught things! They get a lot of EVP. They've captured orbs, and even some ghosts on static cameras! I like these guys because they seem far more genuine than the GH guys.

^My Phantom tattoo re-inked! Yay!!!!^
"Turn your face away, from the garish light of day"
"Let your soul take you where you long to be!"
Eriks_phan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rebecca | Gender: female | Posts: 54 | Roses: 10
Old 04-01-2012 at 06:43 PM
Ramin+Sierra 4ever
Wandering Child
The nerd of the Opera :)

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10]

I LOVE Ghost Hunters or any spin-off of it!!! Grant is my favorite investigator, other than Barry or Dustin. I don't know if I believe in ghosts but I love how the show is a there to give evidence, not to scare the crap out of you like other shows I've watched. I hear Grant is leaving after the next season. Very sad :(

Ramin+Sierra 4ever's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote