ChristineDaaeRosesOfMasks
Wandering Child
Erik's Student

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [301] »

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineDaaeRosesOfMasks View Post
So, if you two want to r I p with me, where do you go to do that. I know there's varius topics and those topics are different places and paris as well as around th opera house, so how does one start in on r I ping?
Do I just go to one of the many plases around the opera house and start a new topic?
Okay you guys, I'm just gonna add this next thing to this post that way you two can read all of it at once.
So, this is my r I p character's profile. We can start r I ping once you guys have this info!!!!!

Username: ChristineDaaéRosesOfMasks
Character Name: Christine Sakura
Appearance: She has been described as having skin like milk and hair the color of chocolate. She has a frame of small statcher but her heart mor than makes up for it. She's easy going and doesn't make a fuss unless of course it is called for such a thing. Her eyes are a deep ocean blue, and when the light hits them in just the right way, they almost seem as though they are a silver blue. Her body is thin but a good looking thin. It's not like some other girls her age, who are nothing but skin and bones.
Personality:
Like we have already said, Christine is easy going, and never makes a fuss unless it is called for. She is always ready to help anyone and everyone even if they are but strangers. She will be seen helping the young and the old, and all those in between. She is soft spoken and is humble and down to earth about everything.
Christine loves to be a friend to those who have none. She loves to be a mother to children who are motherless. She will try and give all that she can. But of course, she, like all the rest of us are human. So, at those times when she can't be everything, she would often burst into tears.
History:
Christine, born in the ritcher side of paris, grew up surrounded with music. She of course knew of all the popular bands, artists, and songs that all of her friends knew, but she loved opera and classical music. Unlike all of her friends, Christine owned records and even had a phonograph, dating back to the early 20th century. She also owned a record player seen in the latter half of the 20th century. She loved all the great sopranos from as early as the 19th century.
Her father, though he had no musical abilities to speak of what so ever, spoiled her by giving in to her having what she fancied. her father was a loyer and he grew up listening to many of what Christine now listened to. She had really no idea of what her father's work was really about, all she cared about was her music and singing.
She can be found always in her room with the phonograph blasting and she singing along with it. Her dream is to be like one of the many sopranos heard on all of the many records she owns. Realizing that his daughter may have something, when he saw that the Paris Opera House was looking for singers, he didn't wait, and told her she should try out.
Now, she's been at the Paris Opera for only four months, and already a lot has happened. Things have happened, somethings for the better, and things......well.. that will be for another day.
Other:
While at the opera house, Christine has made friends, and like most of us, she has made some enammies.

Beneath the opera house, I know he's there.
He's with me on the stage, he's everywhere.
And when my song begins, I always find, the phantom of the opera is there, inside my mind.
"Christine Daaé! Where is your red scarf?"
You couldn't have lost it. After all the trouble I caused! I was just 14 and soked to the skin!"
"Because you had run into the sea to fech my scarf! Oh Raoul, so it is you!"
Roses, the color of blood filled her lap. In her hands she held a mask. She knew that her home was the house on the lake. Her angel of music would always be there singing songs in her head.
Are you so sure that a small jar would contain me, madame?
Three long years I've nelt in silence
Held your memory near me.
Three long years of murmured sorrow
Willing you to hear me...
“Passing bells and sculpted angels, cold and monumental...”
ChristineDaaeRosesOfMasks's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 12-29-2015 at 03:56 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [302] »

If the weather behaves, maybe I can resume RPing. We've had thunderstorms for days now, and there have been tornados touch down, as massive as F4! BTW: There's only one more level of destruction: F5. That Effingham wasn't hit during this is like a peson managing to dodge bullets! We've always been very lucky.

Because of the storms, I haven't been able to be online because of the lightning, especially when the strikes seemed very close at times. Often, the flash and sound came right on top of each other! Also, the Net connection was on-and-off when I tried during a few quiet spells. The storms are supposed to end today. I hope so=}

So, until I have to stop, I'll work on stories. I owe Natalia two scenes, so I should be able to set up some others. I'll PM you, Christine, about possible matchups. Have you read their profiles? It might give you a better idea about which fellow to start with~not that it can't be more than one meeting, with all of the threads available.

Easy "Cat" Tanner
http://www.phantoms-opera.com/showth...0247#post60247

Golden Hunt
http://www.phantoms-opera.com/showthread.php?t=3622

Dorian Grayson
http://www.phantoms-opera.com/showthread.php?t=4079

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 01-06-2016 at 07:09 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [303] »

Please bear with me. I spent New Year's Eve in the hospital after an ambulance trip to the ER. They're still trying to sort things out, but I likely had a stroke. I'm getting a bit better each day, but that's why I'm absent. All I thought was that perhaps it was a migraine that had gone out of hand, the worst I'd ever had. Mom and I think I was released far too early, but we're trying to deal with it without having me go back in for observation. I feel as if it's affected my left side, where I was going numb during a number of very bad spells lately. My speech is a little affected, and my left hand doesn't want to hit the right keys. However, I fully plan to be back at RPing.

This is just my luck: to get back into writing then~ZAP! *sigh* I'm very stubborn though. I'll be back!

Name: Christine | Gender: Female | Age: 29 | Posts: 32 | Roses: 10
Old 01-07-2016 at 08:54 PM
ChristineDaaeRosesOfMasks
Wandering Child
Erik's Student

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [304] »

Mis Moonstruck, I hope your okay after that trip to the ER and I hope to see you back on here ASAP!!! I'll post my prfile info for my character again.
What profiles should I read for characters?
Username: ChristineDaaéRosesOfMasks
Character Name: Christine Sakura
Appearance: She has been described as having skin like milk and hair the color of chocolate. She has a frame of small statcher but her heart mor than makes up for it. She's easy going and doesn't make a fuss unless of course it is called for such a thing. Her eyes are a deep ocean blue, and when the light hits them in just the right way, they almost seem as though they are a silver blue. Her body is thin but a good looking thin. It's not like some other girls her age, who are nothing but skin and bones.
Personality:
Like we have already said, Christine is easy going, and never makes a fuss unless it is called for. She is always ready to help anyone and everyone even if they are but strangers. She will be seen helping the young and the old, and all those in between. She is soft spoken and is humble and down to earth about everything.
Christine loves to be a friend to those who have none. She loves to be a mother to children who are motherless. She will try and give all that she can. But of course, she, like all the rest of us are human. So, at those times when she can't be everything, she would often burst into tears.
History:
Christine, born in the ritcher side of paris, grew up surrounded with music. She of course knew of all the popular bands, artists, and songs that all of her friends knew, but she loved opera and classical music. Unlike all of her friends, Christine owned records and even had a phonograph, dating back to the early 20th century. She also owned a record player seen in the latter half of the 20th century. She loved all the great sopranos from as early as the 19th century.
Her father, though he had no musical abilities to speak of what so ever, spoiled her by giving in to her having what she fancied. her father was a loyer and he grew up listening to many of what Christine now listened to. She had really no idea of what her father's work was really about, all she cared about was her music and singing.
She can be found always in her room with the phonograph blasting and she singing along with it. Her dream is to be like one of the many sopranos heard on all of the many records she owns. Realizing that his daughter may have something, when he saw that the Paris Opera House was looking for singers, he didn't wait, and told her she should try out.
Now, she's been at the Paris Opera for only four months, and already a lot has happened. Things have happened, somethings for the better, and things......well.. that will be for another day.
Other:
While at the opera house, Christine has made friends, and like most of us, she has made some enammies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beneath the opera house, I know he's there.
He's with me on the stage, he's everywhere.
And when my song begins, I always find, the phantom of the opera is there, inside my mind.
"Christine Daaé! Where is your red scarf?"
You couldn't have lost it. After all the trouble I caused! I was just 14 and soked to the skin!"
"Because you had run into the sea to fech my scarf! Oh Raoul, so it is you!"
Roses, the color of blood filled her lap. In her hands she held a mask. She knew that her home was the house on the lake. Her angel of music would always be there singing songs in her head.
Are you so sure that a small jar would contain me, madame?
Three long years I've nelt in silence
Held your memory near me.
Three long years of murmured sorrow
Willing you to hear me...
“Passing bells and sculpted angels, cold and monumental...”
ChristineDaaeRosesOfMasks's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2016 at 11:44 PM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [305] »

Christine: Post 302 has links to all three of my characters. I'm getting better and nearer to being able to write. It looks as if I had either a stroke that didn't do much damage or a mini-stroke. I'm regaining my speech/tongue control and can type with more ease, so I'm sure I'm improving.

Please don't give up on me everyone! You know I can make a comeback! It's just staying put that is demanding thanks to my lack of health.

Surely in this new year, I'll be able to be here so much more! ***Knock on wood!!!***

Old 01-13-2016 at 07:47 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [306] »

Again, I hate to double-post, but I thought I'd let everyone know that I have an open post with Dorian Grayson in the Kitchen.

Also, while rereading posts, I found that I have an open post for Easy "Cat" Tanner in the Paris Subway. He was supposed to reunite with Amelia/Griffin, but that didn't happen. So, if you're interested, he's playing for tips on the platform. It's an older post, but there's no reason that it cannot be used, right?

I'm going to do other open posts.

Natalia, Easy has responded at Brentano's, but this could be the close of that. Lashell and Easy could meet again somewhere.

I finally did Dorian's response to Cara at Dorian's Domicile, but I couldn't get any of the original lost post down. Darn it! He clammed up on me={

I'm on a roll! I hope I can help pick up the activity at TPO. Maybe we can lure others back, even if I have to make a bunch of open posts. Anyone can drop in, or PM me first if you'd like. We have a lot of threads we can have scenes in, and I regret not being able to get back earlier.

Oh! I nearly forgot! Easy is seated on the floor in the Main Foyer sorting sheet music. It's yet another open scene! Christine, you could have your "charrie" meet him there or even at the subway.

Natalia: I'm going to write a Golden scene at The Rookery. We were discussing about Evea bringing something from the apartment for him. Maybe he left music in the piano bench. Perhaps a letter from home arrived there. Whatever you think...

EDIT: I've posted an open scene with Golden Hunt in Sweet Music's Throne. Who knows where else I'll find to do open scenes?!

Natalia and I will have Evea and Dorian meeting at Le Note Bleue and Cara and Easy meeting in Franconi's Stables. Am I forgetting others? I know we've planned several. Oh yes! Easy and Evea will meet on Le Rue while shopping in clothing boutiques, which is where I have an unfinished scene with Feliks. Is that it?

Old 01-26-2016 at 05:43 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [307] »

I'm sorry that this is two in a row, but this is a message for everyone:
I'd been feeling "poorly", as they say in "these parts". I had my trip to the ER on New Year's Eve. I guess this was a warning sign that the medical bunch didn't heed. The night of January 17, I became violently ill and was taken by ambulance to ER, where I underwent exams, tests and a lot of probing. They thought part of the pancreas might be dying and that necrotic tissue would have to be remove. Also, the gallbladder likely need to be removed~which they couldn't do in town. So, many hours later (5:00 a.m.), I was loaded aboard an ambulance and taken to a city about 1 1/2 hours away. I finally got to come home about 9 p.m. last night after many absolutely horrible days. I had a very bad reaction to to the anesthetic and still am fighting the effects. I'm still extraordinarily ill, but at least it was only the removal of the gallbladder that was necessary. They think the pancreas might start doing better; best news was that there is no necrotic tissue. *whew*

So, Nature once more decided to stomp on me when I was getting going with RPing! How unfair! ARRRRRRGH!!!!!

So, it will take me a while to get to running speed once more.

At least I talked them out of putting me in a nursing home! Egad!

Once again: DON'T GIVE UP ON ME PLEASE!

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 04-17-2016 at 07:18 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [308] »

I am still here....waiting...my quill IS at the ready.
It seems like a life time has past since anyone has written anything but,,, In saying this.
Myst: I know we had a few threads planned at the one in the stable is waiting for you.

Sunflower: I don't remember if we had any planned here, or on going threads but I do know we had some in the works on my site that we are planing on posting here when we get the time line down.

Anyone else.....I am willing and waiting P.M ME!!!!

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 09-08-2016 at 08:21 PM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [309] »

DOUBLE POST
It has been awhile and yes....I AM STILL HERE.
I am still owed a few posts in outstanding threads from the following: Myst, IamErik and maybe a few others.
As always I am willing and waiting so PLEASE let me know when you've posted.

P.S to everyone else. I'm always up for starting a thread so please drop me a P.M. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing a little life on the forum,

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2016 at 09:06 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [310] »

I'm trying very hard to get back to where I can RP. This has been a horrible year, with an especially bad summer. Our air conditioner wasn't working for the past two months, and Mom and I became very ill. We've been hoping we can stay out of the hospital.

I hope I can be here during the weekend. I'd especially like to answer at Sanctuary, which might get me into the writing mood to move on to the Stables though I'm still not sure about what kind of reaction I'll get from Easy.

I don't know if any of my open scenes ever received a response. I'll have to check them and perhaps relist them.

It's been seven months since my surgery, and I'm still hoping I'll get stronger. The heat really made me backslide, as it's been in the upper 90s and low 100s. In the house, it was in the low 90s~not good for lungs and heart.