The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera Games of Make Believe
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 07-07-2009 at 07:00 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [21]

You said a compliment was poison. Really? It's more of happiness in words format!

compliment....

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rachel | Gender: Senorita | Posts: 99 | Roses: 10
Old 09-19-2009 at 07:53 AM
operaghost94
Wandering Child
I've decided, decided....

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [22]

Your username is... unique. Never seen one like that before. :) I like it! :)

Compliment.

And thus, she stands there. Watching, waiting, and hoping that she will not have to betray her Angel of Music.
operaghost94's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 09-20-2009 at 08:00 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [23]

Aw thanks. I really like the quote or saying that you have for your siggy...so it's intriguing.

Which ever, I don't know about you, but I don't think anything can bring me up nor down much....well maybe just in this moment. We'll see.

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...

Name: Rachel | Gender: Senorita | Posts: 99 | Roses: 10
Old 09-23-2009 at 02:04 PM
operaghost94
Wandering Child
I've decided, decided....

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [24]

:) I'll take it as a compliment. :)

Okkk.... Let's see.... Your CT says: Take me back to yesterday. Why would you want to go back to yesterday? ;) (Sorry, that was all I could think of)

Um.... you decide. :P

And thus, she stands there. Watching, waiting, and hoping that she will not have to betray her Angel of Music.
operaghost94's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2009 at 02:04 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [25]

How could you question my wanting of going back yesterday. No it's a song that a friend and I wrote. We had fun and it's very personal so I love it. I was joking so it was a complisult. :)

insult try me!