I am a true phan and always will be!!! WOO!
1) I watched POTO (2004) 2 times a day for 1 week when I first got it. It was Christmas break, luckily.
2) POTO songs are the only things I listen to on my MP3.
3) All of my friends know I am completely obsessed.
4) My sister calls this my "nerd" website (that evil lady isn't a phan) because I am on it too much.
5) On all of my reading packets, there is construction paper on either side, and I fill it completely up with Phantom things.
6) I sneak in POTO quotes into my every day life. Sneaky-Mc-Sneaky-Sneak!
7) All of my typed documents on my computer are Phantom stuff.
8) I have spent more time on this website than any other thing on the computer, it has even replaced Sims2 Pets!
9) I have Phantom dreams.
10) I mumble-sing Phantom songs during the day.
11) Whenever I am four wheeling, I sing Phantom songs at the top of my lungs.
12) The first time I saw Phantom live, I was 8.
13) I am constantly researching Phantom stuff online
14) I am always day dreaming about Phantom.
15) I have memorized the 2004 POTO word from word. I am really weird, I know.
16) I have read Gaston's book 4 times...and counting!
17) I have read Susan's POTO 6 times.
18) I am writing a POV if that counts. But no one is reading it.
19) If I had a choice between any one in the world and Erik, I would choose Erik.
20) POTO inspired me to join choir, even though I hate the teacher.
21) I figured out on my own how to play all of the music in POTO on the piano, even the smaller parts that aren't complete songs.
22) I am now taking voice lessons...I want to hit MORE high notes!!
23) I gave up my dream of being an interior designer, architect, and graphics designer to be in Broadway productions. Now if I only knew how to get there…
24) I have numerous POTO bands (bracelets)
25) Hehe, I learned to sing some of the smaller bits of songs (like "In his eyes") in pig Latin.
26) I know Think of me In French...and I don't even speak French!
27) I am on 5 POTO forums total.
28) I love drawing, but I have dedicating all of it to POTO drawings.
29) I spell lots of words with PH, not F. Well not in this thread, I am concentrating o getting this typed!
30) All of my bookmarks (hundreds, I used to collect them!) are “phatomized”.
31) I am turning all of my buddies into phantom phans.
32) On all of the e-mail quizzes about me, almost all of the answers have to do with POTO.
33) When I did play Sims, the people I made were Phantom based.
34) My favorite colors are teal, red, white, and black. All sort of phantom-ish.
35) I have watched POTO 2004 in French 3 times.
36) My favorite actors/ actresses revolve around Phantom people.
37) If I have a girl one day, her name will be Christine (middle name: Rose).
38) If I have a boy one day, his name would be Erik (middle name: Michael, after Michael Crawford.)
39) I have a kitty named Christine.
40) On all of my website profiles, it has something about me being obsessed with POTO, and that I am proud.
41) My desktop is a POTO mask and a rose.
42) My screensaver is the “flattering child” quote.
43) My computer user is named “phantomess”.
44) My password on my computer user is phantom based. YOU SHALL NEVER KNOW IT!
45) I got my grandparents and mom hooked on the music from POTO.
46) I make numerous POTO things on Paint.
47) I made Phantom-frosted cookies once! YUMMY!
48) I always am telling my BFF Becca this during school: PSSTT!! Becca!! I AM PHAN-A-TIC! And you are my sidekick Victoria! (She loves Cats, and her favorite is Victoria.)
49) I am always telling random people at school that I love Gerry Butler.
50) I put roses all over my room.
51) I named my new stuffed kitty (yes I still collect them!) Phanabelle.
52) I have 2 POTO rings.
53) I have a couple phantom necklaces.
54) I stayed up till 5 in the morning on this website at my friends house. She was obsessively playing Guitar Hero 3 during that time.
55) My g-mail account is email@example.com
56) I gave Becca a red rose, complete with a black bow on it on Valentines Day, because I love her like a sis, and I love Phantom.
57) I draw roses on my hand during school.
58) I have a Phantom pholder that I made myself. I put all of my POTO documents in it.
59) My Jack-o-lantern was a phantom mask.
60) I made the POTO characters out of toothpicks! Woo!
61) My school locker is phantom-ized.
62) I put a tissue paper rose with a black bow on it and mod-podged it to my light switch.
63) Hey, I was so concerned that people knew I was a phan that I am typing this! It’s so long!
64) I love the word “deceive” and “gondola” now. Ha ha!
65) I watch POTO more than anything else on TV. Well…. DVD.
66) I have read 14 phan phics.
67) My cell ringbone is phantomized.
68) My wallpaper (for my cell phone) is phantomized.
69) I write an alternate ending for 2004 POTO. HEY I SHOULD POST THAT ON THE PERSIAN’S WRITING!! Wow, I am slow.
70) (Hooray! I got to 70!) My toenails are black, and on the bigger toe (Um…what’s it called?) there is a mask. Woo! Go me!
That would be all I can think of at the moment. I will defiantly post more when I think of more. :D This has been a phantom’s_rose production.