The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera The Lair of the Phantom Don Juan Triumphant Don Juan's Libretto
Remember Me?

View Poll Results: Most Deserving of a Plushie Doll
Night feather 1 3.85%
Ubaldo Piagni - Frederick Worthington 5 19.23%
The Khanum - Rozaliya Donkova 4 15.38%
Why So Silent - Marcus Dante 5 19.23%
masquerading rose - Rafael Lamaroux 4 15.38%
Mrs Nadir Khan - Alexander Sokoll 4 15.38%
Daroga - Phoenix Mercer 3 11.54%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 08-08-2009 at 10:32 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [101]

That girl that did American Idol...it made my dad laugh when I said that she should talk to ALW about doing a rock version of PotO. He said not a chance, but you know they could force her to change her hair, but then she would quit.

Yea. she was just an audition-ie. not a performer.

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 08-16-2009 at 05:30 AM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [102]

Oh ya, I know who you're talking about now. That crazy girl with the blue hair and who sang Phantom like an octave above the normal key. I get it now. Let's hope that if she ever was cast, God forbid, that they would have her change her hair.
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 10-14-2009 at 01:01 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [103]

I thought it was purple and blue? with Black? oh wait, no orange! I think she would be considered for the next vocalist in Nightwish...regardless if whether you listen to them..you just can say yes and agree.

I mean, if they did a hardcore rock concert of Phantom (ALW would do that--NOT!) then yes, she's casted! *rocker fingers!* haa!

I think the hair color does matter in a molecular level, just because consistency is a must in the theater world. Examples of shows that MUST have the same hair requirements:

~TLM: Ariel HAS to have Red hair, dye it, wig it, whatever, it has to be that red.
~Miss Saigon: You have to have black-ish hair. It just makes sense if your going to be a Vietnams dancer

Okay so I don't have all the examples in the world, but it does matter. If it comes to that point that it doesn't matter, well that's just called artistic choices. :D

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Chiara | Gender: a young lady | Age: 20 | Posts: 105 | Roses: 10
Old 06-26-2014 at 08:29 PM
Flattering Child
Wandering Child
no emperor received so fair a gift

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [104]

Blonde, sorry, but blonde. Christine just is blonde in my thoughts. Of course, she's brunette in the musical, because Sarah Brightman is brunette and I am OK with that... but Christine is a blonde for me...

Flattering Child's Profile Send Private Message Flattering Child's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote