Name: Angelique | Gender: Female | Posts: 2 | Roses: 10
Old 10-02-2017 at 12:20 AM
Artsygeek98
Wandering Child
Artist

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Hello, monsieurs!!  Post [1]

Hello, I'm Angel. I've been a phan for probably about two years now. My favorite movie, being the 1925 version. Though my favorite stage actors who have played him, are Micheal Crawford and John Cudia. I also enjoyed the 1990 miniseries with Teri Polo.

I enjoy listening to music, reading, drawing, painting, singing (though I'm not super great at it), writing poetry, playing videogames, and gardening. I became obsessed with the story of the Phantom after reading Gaston Leroux's book. I have two cats and hope to one day go to Paris.

In sleep he sang to me; In dreams he came.

Artsygeek98's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Bleeding_Masque | Gender: Female | Posts: 100 | Roses: 10
Old 10-03-2017 at 10:47 PM
Bleeding_Masque
Wandering Child
Dancing Angel

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

Welcome to the forum. I am afraid that posting has been far and few lately.. ..I'm the last person in a few threads myself hoping for someone to continue stalled threads... fingers crossed for this place to live again
Bleeding_Masque's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 10-04-2017 at 02:45 PM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

Hello and welcome.
My names Natalia and I am always found within the shadows (though I haven't posted much lately)
I am known in the role playing side of things on the forum and hope to see it one day came alive again. I hope to see you around and if you have any questions or simply want to chat please feel free to drop me a line.

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Mary | Gender: female | Posts: 18 | Roses: 10
Old 10-05-2017 at 11:35 AM
MarySkater
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

Hi and welcome. I'm Mary, I've been a fan of most versions of the Phantom story for many years, but my favourite is the ALW stage show (the original; from all I've heard of the touring production, it's not as good). I'm looking forward to seeing Ben Lewis play the Phantom in London.

There used to be a very big, very long-running Phantom forum which always had something happening. Unfortunately that closed a few years ago, and the contributors seem to have scattered or moved to Facebook. There is still this forum and another called Deserted Phans, but there isn't much traffic on either. There's a Facebook group called Phantom of the Opera Phans, but I don't find Facebook as good as a traditional forum. Somebody starts a topic, it is discussed for a day or two, then it falls off the bottom of the page and gets forgotten. In a forum, you can always browse older threads and see if you want to add something to them.

So if you have questions to ask or topics to discuss, do feel free to post here. We'll be delighted to hear from you.
MarySkater's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote