angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron
I'm on my knees for you...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
I'm Back!  Post [1]

Hey Guys!

I have returned to you... my friends! I really would love a mod to email me since I've been away for so long and remind me of the rules. Can I just pull characters out of retirement once I make sure their celebrity look alike aren't in use?

Since being gone I have gotten married and am really enjoying that. So happy to be back. I don't know if anyone remembers me but I am excited get back into concocting wonderful plots with all of you. 😊

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating
angelofthenight's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 01-30-2017 at 04:37 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

I remember once that IF you're character is in retirement you have to ask a mob to get them back. I believe if this was the case they'd be in the graveyard part of the forum otherwise I think you can just simply pick up where you left off.
A new character HAS to be approved.....I sure the rules are around somewhere as getting in contact with anyone seems to be getting harder now days.

Congrats on getting married and good to see you back. There will be quite a bit of catching up to do. I wonder if Calvin would know Cara or his godchild anymore.

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Haley | Gender: mademoiselle | Age: 25 | Posts: 4,279 | Roses: 0
Old 01-30-2017 at 04:47 AM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron
I'm on my knees for you...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

Quote:
Originally Posted by witch View Post
I remember once that IF you're character is in retirement you have to ask a mob to get them back. I believe if this was the case they'd be in the graveyard part of the forum otherwise I think you can just simply pick up where you left off.
A new character HAS to be approved.....I sure the rules are around somewhere as getting in contact with anyone seems to be getting harder now days.

Congrats on getting married and good to see you back. There will be quite a bit of catching up to do. I wonder if Calvin would know Cara or his godchild anymore.
I would be willing to bring Calvin back but I think I want to start with Talin (he is the doctor from Austrailia). You can find his profile in the character profiles section. He just got back from a tour in Iraq and has come back to the Opera House after being injured on duty.

Let me know if you'd like to do a scene with him.

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating
angelofthenight's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 01-30-2017 at 05:00 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

Talin, yes I semi remember him though I am unsure which and were any of my characters met him.
I would be happy to have any one of them meet him however Cara or Lashell maybe best.
I don't know if you;d remember but a long time ago you were planning on bringing in a new character that was once involved with my character Evea. They had a child together that she thought had died (this might be something we could work on again)

Let me know were and whom you'd like to meet and I will be ready.

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote