The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera Games of Make Believe
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 01-02-2010 at 03:43 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Epiphany!  Post [1]

so the point is, as you realize things about yourself (like I do alllllll the time ;) ) you post it here so you can keep it somewhere and just for fun...like if you find the fact that you easily get flustered when you missed half of the conversation around you and you find that fact interesting beyond believe POST IT :) Well only if you want people to know that is.

EX:
I just realized that school gets harder twice as faster at the special school :( but it's much more fun than anything to be this busy :)

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Pudding, Bubbles, Pablo, Spider | Gender: Mademoiselle | Age: 22 | Posts: 242 | Roses: 0
Old 01-14-2010 at 03:54 AM
La Masque
Wandering Child
Erik's Margarita

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

I realized that my social image probably sucks and I don't care o__O. I also realized I quote the Phantom way too much in my real life
EXP:
We got back from Holiday, and I burst through the doors of the cafeteria at like eight in the morning and stomped over to my friends before singing loudly, "Did you miss me good monsieurs? Did you think that I had left you for good?" Then my two friends who had seen phantom laughed and Ginger said "She's here The Phreak from the Opera!"

Thank you PJ for the awesome sig!! You are the Angel of Awesomeness!!
La Masque's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote