Name: Sarah | Gender: Genderfluid. | Age: 27 | Posts: 1,031 | Roses: 10
Old 09-06-2010 at 05:11 AM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [31]

Okay, if someone doesn't post soon, we're all going to feel Angel's -- ahem -- the Master's wrath. And I'm sure no one wants to do that. So, get posting! And, one more thing...

771 posts; love you, Angel!

There are many bodies of water in this world;

Yet none would quench my thirst for you.
xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 29 | Posts: 1,908 | Roses: 0
Old 09-06-2010 at 06:27 AM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [32]

Congrats on your 771st post, dahling! It's an epic number indeed... that's why I chose it, after all.

And yes, some post-ifying must occur soon. You definitely don't want to feel the Master's wrath... no, sir (or madam). It's worse than falling into a vat of lava. Trust me; I've been there. (Okay, not really. XD)

It's wiser to be mad... in a world that's gone insane!
<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 09-20-2010 at 04:57 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [33]

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamErik771 View Post
Congrats on your 771st post, dahling! It's an epic number indeed... that's why I chose it, after all.
Well, yes, I knew that -- being your Mistress and all! You should also know that if we can't get anyone other than ourselves to post, my intentions are to steal your pants! And yes, I was referring to the stain-proof ones.

xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Pudding, Bubbles, Pablo, Spider | Gender: Mademoiselle | Age: 22 | Posts: 242 | Roses: 0
Old 09-23-2010 at 05:30 AM
La Masque
Wandering Child
Erik's Margarita

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [34]

WOOOOOOW GUYS!!!! OTHER PEOPLE READ THIS YOU KNOW!! *snaps photo* TO FACEBOOK!! *insert evil laugh here* You got your wish...what is your latest plot...and who killed off MissMistoffelles???

Thank you PJ for the awesome sig!! You are the Angel of Awesomeness!!
La Masque's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2010 at 05:40 AM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [35]

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Masque View Post
WOOOOOOW GUYS!!!! OTHER PEOPLE READ THIS YOU KNOW!! *snaps photo* TO FACEBOOK!! *insert evil laugh here* You got your wish...what is your latest plot...and who killed off MissMistoffelles???
Didn't you hear? Mrs. Mistoffelees wasn't killed -- she was actually made to disappear by her husband, Mr. Mistoffelees, when he got tired of her!

*is stealing Angel's -- uhm -- the Master's stain-proof pants anyway because I'm just evil like that*

Name: Pudding, Bubbles, Pablo, Spider | Gender: Mademoiselle | Age: 22 | Posts: 242 | Roses: 0
Old 09-23-2010 at 05:50 AM
La Masque
Wandering Child
Erik's Margarita

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [36]

So thaaaaaaths where she went...well crap, between her, you, and PJ, that was prettymuch everyone I talk to on this site cause Twitchy abandoned me. I shall plot my revenge on the rest of the site with help from the WPO Brainstorming ideas anyone??

Oh, and to xXphantomaddictedxX:

Save that stuff for PPP *wink*

Thank you PJ for the awesome sig!! You are the Angel of Awesomeness!!
La Masque's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2010 at 07:30 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [37]

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Masque View Post
Oh, and to xXphantomaddictedxX:

Save that stuff for PPP *wink*
If you say so, but remember that I have some authority in this thread (being the Master's mistress and all), so he and I can be as evil as we want.

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 29 | Posts: 1,908 | Roses: 0
Old 09-26-2010 at 07:54 PM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [38]

Mwahahaha... Yes, everyone has the right to be as evil as they wish here. Everyone also has the right to be punished by me if they're not being evil enough. Why? Because that's just the way things are done around here.

<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2010 at 05:17 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [39]

Happy birthday to the Master, who also goes by the name of IamErik771! I love you!

Old 10-18-2010 at 07:29 PM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [40]

Mwahahahaha... Thank you muchly, my darling! So far, it's turning out to be an awesomely evil day. ^__^