The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera The Lair of the Phantom Adoring Audience
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 29 | Posts: 1,908 | Roses: 0
Old 04-22-2010 at 04:45 AM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11]

Sarah, you are certainly welcome to join! And to celebrate, I bring... EVIL CUPCAKES! (They're quite tasty, actually.) *eats one and passes the rest along*

lol, yeah, Paul Stanley certainly made an interesting Phantom. (I have a recording where he sounded much better than in that video, but alas, a rock star as Erik definitely won't be everyone's cup of tea.) The way he sang "be" in that clip, though, certainly makes me think "ouch." Poor fellow...

It's wiser to be mad... in a world that's gone insane!
<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Sarah | Gender: Genderfluid. | Age: 27 | Posts: 1,031 | Roses: 10
Old 04-22-2010 at 09:13 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12]

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamErik771 View Post
Sarah, you are certainly welcome to join! And to celebrate, I bring... EVIL CUPCAKES! (They're quite tasty, actually.) *eats one and passes the rest along*
-feeds one to James-

Thank you for letting me join! As the ultimate form of torture, I order people to think of the greatest prank they can, and then go out and use it on the first unsuspecting fool they can find!

There are many bodies of water in this world;

Yet none would quench my thirst for you.
xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Pudding, Bubbles, Pablo, Spider | Gender: Mademoiselle | Age: 22 | Posts: 242 | Roses: 0
Old 04-23-2010 at 03:12 AM
La Masque
Wandering Child
Erik's Margarita

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13]

Best prank eh...skin a cat Rum Tum Tugger! LET'S GET HIM MISSTOFELLES!!
*evil laugh*

Nah, the best prank I could think of was kool aid in the showercap, but we have no koolaid so I had to settle for the vasaline on the toiletseat gag.

I'm off to go smack someone due to our lack of koolaid spoiling my evil plans.

Thank you PJ for the awesome sig!! You are the Angel of Awesomeness!!
La Masque's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2010 at 03:25 AM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14]

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Masque View Post
Nah, the best prank I could think of was kool aid in the showercap, but we have no koolaid so I had to settle for the vasaline on the toiletseat gag.
The Vaseline-on-the-toilet-seat gag is classic!

My so-called best prank was one I tried to pull a few weeks ago on the Green Day forums I'm a member of. I have a friend on there - her name's Delaney - who's a HUGE fan of Green Day's lead singer. So what I did is change my entire profile - down to my username - so that it seemed like I was really into the lead singer. I even put on an act to make it seem legit! Unfortunately, my prank backfired when I realized I'm not meant to like the lead singer. I was always meant to like the drummer.

xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Emmy/Dolly/Eight/Dare | Gender: Mademoiselle | Posts: 853 | Roses: 10
Old 06-05-2010 at 12:29 AM
phantom's_rose
Wandering Child
Can't say I'm sad to see you go..<3

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15]

The best prank EVAA this year was getting the whole band to play a Bflat concert scale when our director thought he was conducting one of our concert songs. It was evily fantabulouso.

*spazzes out with evilness* *eggs James and steals his pinneapple scented chapstick while he is blinded by yolk* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I'll never let this go, but I can't find the words to tell you

I don't want to be alone, but now I feel like I don't know you
Opinions I would try and rewrite
If life had background music playing your song
I've got to be honest, I tried to escape you
But the orchestra plays on

~Banners by Tianna, Chrissy, Mark, and Jasmine~1 of 4 Proud Spouses to Viktoria!~Special thanks to Hayley W. and Stephan C.~
~I love little Mr. Bob ~
phantom's_rose's Profile Send Private Message phantom's_rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Fidget | Gender: Kit-kat | Age: 22 | Posts: 7 | Roses: 10
Old 06-21-2010 at 06:27 AM
Mrs. Mistoffelees
Wandering Child
There he lived in the 'Cat'-acombs

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16]

*Innocently trips Emmy and grabs the chapstick while stashing it in back pocket with recently stolen evil cupcakes*.....if that wasn't enough of a stunt to get me in, I don't know what would be. *Blinks Puss-in-Boots eyes* Pleee-eeease???
Mrs. Mistoffelees's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2010 at 03:45 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17]

Well, it's up to Angel -- uh, I mean the Master on that -- but it's fine by me if you join us! (And if you couldn't tell from that, I'm in a relationship with him. )

Name: Kat/Leia/Brittany | Gender: Female tomboy. | Age: 29 | Posts: 2,916 | Roses: 85
Old 06-22-2010 at 03:50 AM
Why So Silent
Wandering Child
House Patron
Finally the Member of a Cult!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18]

OH MASTER JAMES, I HAVE RETURNED TO YOU, YOUR WEAPONS MISTRESS HAS RETURNED!!

*evilly glomps*

HIIIII. I've decided to stop putting my evil on hiatus and return to the folds of the WPO!!! How have you been! Obviously, our ranks have been swelling if we needed a new topic!!!

Why So Silent's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Fidget | Gender: Kit-kat | Age: 22 | Posts: 7 | Roses: 10
Old 06-22-2010 at 05:32 AM
Mrs. Mistoffelees
Wandering Child
There he lived in the 'Cat'-acombs

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [19]

*Grabs Sarah like a shield and holds pistol to her head.* Bwahahahhahaaha, now I'll have to get in, I have a hostage of supreme importance!! *covers mouth and leans in to whisper* Don't worry it's a water pistol, just play along. *voice returns to normal* If you cooperate and tie yourself up, I won't use the duct tape.
Mrs. Mistoffelees's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 29 | Posts: 1,908 | Roses: 0
Old 06-22-2010 at 06:10 AM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [20]

To Fidget: Oh, but the duct tape is so much fun! But yes, after those delightfully evil stunts, you are certainly welcome to join. (And yeah, Emmy is too. ^_^) Here, have some evil cupcakes! (No, not from that stack! Those are the poisoned ones, for our enemies!)

And KAAAAAAAAAAAT! Woohoo, our Weapons' Mistress is back! We've been keeping your chair warm for you... by electrocuting hostages in it. Not to worry; we've removed the electrocuting thingy in anticipation of your return... or have we? XD But yes, we've been recruiting like mad here. And now, you get to help out by threatening and/or executing any who seem reluctant to join.

It's wiser to be mad... in a world that's gone insane!
<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote