Name: Emmy/Dolly/Eight/Dare | Gender: Mademoiselle | Posts: 853 | Roses: 10
Old 03-28-2008 at 03:19 PM
phantom's_rose
Wandering Child
Can't say I'm sad to see you go..<3

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [111]

Yes, Taka, it does sound interesting. How do you join? I am a pervy phan. :D And Tanya should REALLY start getting back on because I miss her. :( *sings MS. loney*

But I'd love to join. Sounds phun!! :) Phun is my second middle name. Acutally, oph all the times I've said something was my second middle name, that is about my 10,100th middle name.

PHOOO!!!

I'll never let this go, but I can't find the words to tell you

I don't want to be alone, but now I feel like I don't know you
Opinions I would try and rewrite
If life had background music playing your song
I've got to be honest, I tried to escape you
But the orchestra plays on

~Banners by Tianna, Chrissy, Mark, and Jasmine~1 of 4 Proud Spouses to Viktoria!~Special thanks to Hayley W. and Stephan C.~
~I love little Mr. Bob ~
phantom's_rose's Profile Send Private Message phantom's_rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Remo | Gender: female | Posts: 36 | Roses: 10
Old 04-18-2009 at 04:09 AM
Erik'sMusic92
Wandering Child
Worse than a shattered chanderlier!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [112]

I love the club title:PPP! It's perfect! [LOL I almost typed "pervert" instead!] I'd love to join.. if there's a way?

Erik'sMusic92's Profile Send Private Message Erik'sMusic92's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Pudding, Bubbles, Pablo, Spider | Gender: Mademoiselle | Age: 22 | Posts: 242 | Roses: 0
Old 03-12-2010 at 03:14 AM
La Masque
Wandering Child
Erik's Margarita

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [113]

OK, I am officially elbowing my way into this club! I will bring the fireworks, candy, and mountain dew to this little pow-wow, if yall supply me with an equally cool and explosive nickname in return for my humble homage.

*twitches* What?

Thank you PJ for the awesome sig!! You are the Angel of Awesomeness!!
La Masque's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 03-12-2010 at 03:22 AM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [114]

Since no one has really posted in the longest time, I'll take it upon myself to induct both of you. Welcome to our club! *sings rest of said Spongebob diddy*
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Sarah | Gender: Genderfluid. | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,031 | Roses: 10
Old 04-27-2010 at 01:00 AM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [115]

I'd like to join, too! As Angel (otherwise known as James) knows quite well, I'm very perverted a lot of the time. As an example, I bring with me a little story on something that happened just this weekend.

The weirdest (and most perverted) thing happened when I was at breakfast yesterday morning! We went to the buffet, and my aunt got a piece of Hawaiian sausage. If that wasn't bad enough, she started offering people pieces of it! When I told Angel the story, he busted up laughing and came back with, "Eggs come from chickens, but...SAUSAGE COMES FROM JIMMY DEAN!"

There are many bodies of water in this world;

Yet none would quench my thirst for you.
xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Pudding, Bubbles, Pablo, Spider | Gender: Mademoiselle | Age: 22 | Posts: 242 | Roses: 0
Old 04-29-2010 at 04:00 AM
La Masque
Wandering Child
Erik's Margarita

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [116]

Oh, I've got worse.

My mother and I were playing air hockey, and when the puck got jammed in her goal, she yelled "No, no don't go in my hole!!" prettymuch as loud as possible in public. To this I answered 'That's what she said!'

And my bf swordfights....some idiot cracked his sword....he told me, I told my friends, and 'That's what she said!' was yelled by everyone in unison.

I've got a really fun game that fits this club...you take a small chunk, title, or verse of a song, and then you add either 'that's what she said' or 'in bed' to the end of it.

Exp.
Twisted every way...in bed.

or

(from life is a highway) I wanna ride it all night long....that's what she said. Go ahead, take a whack at it.

Thank you PJ for the awesome sig!! You are the Angel of Awesomeness!!
La Masque's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2010 at 02:04 AM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [117]

You are almost as bad, if not worse, than myself and Angel - and that is saying something!

Anyway, I have a few more perverted things I could share, like the nicknames I came up with for Welch's Grape Juice and Taco Bell. I would much rather call them "Belch's Grape Juice" and "Taco Belch" than anything else. I also refer to Grizabella - from Cats - as Grizabelcha for some reason.

xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Fidget | Gender: Kit-kat | Age: 22 | Posts: 7 | Roses: 10
Old 06-21-2010 at 06:19 AM
Mrs. Mistoffelees
Wandering Child
There he lived in the 'Cat'-acombs

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [118]

That was really nice Sarah, but I'm not sure that it counts as perverted.

La Masque I love your game, and I wanna play....I'm gonna use lines and such from Phantom, and hope that nobody pelts me with mud, stones, and rotten fruit.

Think of me...in bed.

The Phantom of the Opera is there...in bed

'F' is for friends who do stuff together...in bed

how long should we two wait before we're one...that's what she said

*rotflmao* I feel terrible, but I can't stop laughing!!!

The last one was kind of odvious, but you know...aaand yes, the hippie is a perv, DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING DID YOU!!! Sorry I posted this without being a member...I guess now would be a good time to ask to join.
Mrs. Mistoffelees's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2010 at 03:55 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [119]

You're probably right, so that's why I brought better stories this time!

First of all, when James visited me a few weeks ago, he brought me a lei made from a certain kind of nut -- and when we looked at the label, it said "Genuine Polished Nuts"!

Also, there was one time when we decided to lean in for a kiss, and my mom totally ruined the mood! James and I were kissing, and my mom walked into the living room and asked, "Did you buy nuts?"

To this day, we still don't know which was worse, so we're calling it a draw!

Name: Kat/Leia/Brittany | Gender: Female tomboy. | Age: 29 | Posts: 2,916 | Roses: 85
Old 06-22-2010 at 03:32 AM
Why So Silent
Wandering Child
House Patron
Finally the Member of a Cult!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [120]

THIS FORUM STILL EXISTS?! WONDERFUL!!!

Forum VP Kat here, reporting for doody! (snarksnark)

I'm sorry I have been dismissive as my job as VP, phellow pervs! Who are new to our ranks!? (probably everyone, I haven't been on in years. *tear* I missed you guys)

Why So Silent's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote