The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Grand Stage Productions » The Paris Opera House » Beneath The Opera House
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 10-14-2009 at 02:29 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [31] »

Cara Blaze Andovea

Cara knew what seeing the demon again would mean, her heart racing at the very idea, still she knew she had to face up to him and as soon as Mark let Dementis take control she felt herself go numb even as her eyes grew wide.

He reached out for her his finger nails digging into her flesh as he demanded an answer to why she was being so distant and with a soft shallow voice she answered.

There was only one way forward that she could see and meeting his angry gaze she let it known, for her to get past the fear that was within her heart she'd have to pretend that Dementis wasn't a factor and there with a strong voice full of hate she told him that in her eyes the demon was dead.

Cara couldn't help but notice the smirk that played on his lips at hearing this as he slowly backed her into a corner her back hitting the caves wall pinning her.

“Silly little Cara, do you really think that I think that way of you? I’ve told you before that you are a queen in my eyes, my queen.”

She cringed at his words though inwardly she had to laugh, his queen? Hadn't she just told him she wasn't his, that she didn't feel anything like the queen he promised her to be instead feeling lowest of the low.

When he took claim of her chin her body trembled, her breath in shallow breath never more scared of anything or anyone in her life not even Samson.

“Can you forget me? Can you really forget what a crucial part of your husband? You can pretend all you want that I’m not here all you like,”

Tears welled in her eyes as he leaned closer his lips dancing over hers as he stole breath in a hungry kiss making her eyes grow wide as her mind flashed back to when he was raping her.

“But that doesn’t mean I’ll let you forget.”

A few soft kisses to her neck and then he pulled her closer, and it was a good thing to. Her legs felt like jelly but not in a good way, her heart was racing but not the racing heart of a lover. Her face grew white, her breath though she had a racing heart was slow and time... time seemed to stand still and laugh at the cruel suffering it was putting her through.

"Let go of me." She whispered though her voice was steady "Or I will find some way to kill you and this time I mean it."

She pulled back then forcing herself to be strong though she didn't feel it.

"I am sick of being your pray, Mark and I are about to have a child and you, you have no love in your heart at all. You say you think of me as a queen that in some twisted way you love me it's not true. You need to have a heart before you can love and you, you are heartless otherwise you wouldn't treat me this way you'd be more like Mark for he has the biggest heart in the world."

Once again she tried to pull away from him but as she did she felt herself being stopped.

"Like you said you may not let me forget you're there but from now on I'm not going to sir come to your will."

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kristen | Gender: Female | Age: 26 | Posts: 1,518 | Roses: 39
Old 11-30-2009 at 11:46 PM
inside your mind15
Wandering Child
Nerds rule the world.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [32] »

OOC: For Arielle and Raven, an exciting exploration! BIC:

Arielle Montgomery

Arielle looked around, feeling rather eerie standing alone at the entrance to the Underground Lake. She had done some of her research, and knew that this was the place where the Phantom roamed, his playground of sorts. She hoped that Raven would fill her in on more information.
Arielle dressed a bit more appropriate since today she was off and had planned her day according to exploration and photography. She wore some khaki shorts and a tank top and plaid shirt over it, and her red hair in a pony tail and some comfortable sneakers. She looked younger than she would have liked, but she wasn't here to impress anyone or for anyone to see her. In fact, the only person who would see her was Raven.
She had called him earlier in the week and had set up the meeting, and it seemed like he was happy to set it up. She was glad, she needed a day to relax and just let loose and talk to someone other than her patients and Grafton. She also needed to think about something other than Grafton.
She carried her camera around her neck, also carrying a bag with other neccessities around her shoulder. She felt so strange standing here alone, at the mouth of the cave. She hoped the Raven would meet her soon. She looked down at her watch. She cursed herself for always being early. She leaned against the wall. It was lucky she even found the place. She knew that most people stumbled upon it by accident, but she went in search for it and finally found it after an hour of searching the Opera House.

"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live

without and know we cannot live within."
Made by Cassie!
I'm available anytime to RP, just PM me!
inside your mind15's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 12-03-2009 at 10:07 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [33] »

OOC: Thanks for the alert! I didn't receive notification. BIC:

Raven Corbett

As always, Raven had meticulously planned for his expedition with Arielle Montgomery, including finding a knapsack of manageable size in which he had stowed camera, film and notebook, as well as bottles of water and a couple of sandwiches he hoped she would enjoy though it passed through his thoughts now that she could be a vegetarian who would be alarmed at Ziv's lavish roast beef on roll. Oh well... He was certain that fruit had been added to this impromptu picnic that he had planned at the last moment in case they were enjoying their expedition too much to go to a cafe. He had worn clothing intended for comfort and warmth: sturdy hiking boots though he did not often put them to their intended use, denim jeans and jacket, and, in sharp contrast, a dark gray sweater of finely woven cashmere. It seemed that he had become somewhat sensitive to rough materials, disturbing considering his predilection for tweeds~just another oddity that his body was tossing at him. Frowning slightly as he continued toward his destination, he attempted to push such concerns from him to focus on this second meeting with the very attractive, intelligent (he supposed), and personable young woman he had met while exploring the catwalks of the Opera House. Although they had exchanged cards and had spoken of investigating the building's many nooks and crannies, he had had some doubts that he would hear from Arielle Montgomery again, as he supposed she had a very busy schedule.

Upon his arrival, he noted that Arielle had arrived already. He was dubious about her attire but decided that she might not be as sensitive to the cold as he could be at times though not so much the cold as the dampness that pervaded this netherworld that the Phantom purportedly had ruled, making these regions his domain. Would Arielle give him new eyes in viewing this territory, which he had visited several times already, along with the Underground Lake and Sweet Music's Throne? Waving the lantern he carried, he attempted to attract her attention so that he would not startle her though he was certain that she was not easily rattled.

"Hello, Arielle!" he greeted cheerily, a surprising sound from him, but she did not know that. He actually could relax and be someone else if he wished, couldn't he? He needn't be the usual somber, reserved Raven Corbett. Why not try to be more open and less guarded? "Ready to begin exploring? Are you certain..." He hesitated, still very much cautious Raven, and he had to yield to the worry of the moment. "I~eh~was concerned if you will be warm enough, as it can get rather chilly at times. Perhaps it is merely my~eh~old bones. I dress warmly, as you can see, and I sometimes expect others to be as susceptible as I am." His laughter was soft and deep within him, as it was not allowed to escape very often.

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2009 at 09:13 PM
inside your mind15
Wandering Child
Nerds rule the world.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [34] »

Arielle Montgomery

She paced a bit, somewhat anxious to get to the matter of exploration. It had been awhile since Arielle had done anything near exciting. No saving lives in the Doctor's Office. Mostly just sprained ankles and colds, which required a lot of wrap and 'take two and call me in the morning'.
She spotted Raven's latern first, and then she saw him, and he greeted her with a very cheery,"Hello, Arielle! He said, using her first name," Hello Raven!" She said in an equally cheery manner, hoping to get this exploration off on the right start. "Ready to begin exploring? Are you certain..." He said, and she looked at him curiously,"Hmm? What?" She asked, unsure of what he was alluding to, "I~eh~was concerned if you will be warm enough, as it can get rather chilly at times. Perhaps it is merely my~eh~old bones. I dress warmly, as you can see, and I sometimes expect others to be as susceptible as I am." He said laughing. She smiled," I think I'll be okay, the cold doesn't seem to bother me," She said truthfully, and partly because she didn't have anything else with her. She felt horrible. She looked at everything Raven had brought and he seemed fully prepared. She however, was not. She probably looked like a fool to him now. Oh well, now at least she didn't have to pretend to not be a bit ditzy.
" Really though, I'll be fine," She reassured him, then she looked towards the Lake," Well, might as well get a move on, right?" She said," I'll let you lead the way Raven, I'm not a fan of not knowing where I'm going," She said, motioning with her arm and a smile towards the entrance.

Made by Cassie!

Old 12-19-2009 at 10:25 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [35] »

Raven Corbett

Raven felt rather foolish about voicing his concern when Arielle replied, "I think I'll be okay. The cold doesn't seem to bother me." He nodded, realizing that he needn't be so protective. His thought had been that she hadn't known what they would be facing. Obviously, he had misjudged. "Really though, I'll be fine," she reassured him, her gaze going toward the lake, his own following and riveted there till she kickstarted their adventure by saying, "Well, might as well get a move on, right?" Smiling more openly than he usually did, Raven nodded his agreement. "I'll let you lead the way Raven. I'm not a fan of not knowing where I'm going."

"You flatter me with your trust, Miss Montgomery~Arielle. I must admit that I have ventured here a number of times. During the Opera House's Venetian Carnivale event, they had lights and gondolas~quite a spectacular sight and quite an enjoyable evening," he recalled, his smile now wistful as he recalled Lilith Eytinge and his vaguely romantic intentions. Sadly, he had not seen the young woman for far too long and supposed her life had taken her elsewhere. Now, here he was, back on the shores of that dark stretch of water that begged for stories to be told about it, especially of what might wait in its depths. However, he reminded himself, such fearsome tales did not belong to the haunts of the Phantom unless he devised a rather bizarre, otherworldly tale. Those thoughts played through his mind as he closed the distance between him and the young woman he must guide through this sometimes-eerie terrain. With Arielle at his side, he motioned her toward where he had left two lanterns for them, both battery-powered and ready to light their path.

"I tend to leave little to chance," he admitted, "and am often overly cautious. I do not mind a bit of adventure, but I prefer staying as far from danger as possible." Upon saying this, he extracted something from his jacket pocket and unfolded it: a meticulously drawn map he had created during his wanderings though he doubted it was the only one of its kind. "Proof that I do know this region rather well," he explained. "thus there is no danger of becoming lost. I suppose that makes this venture sound~eh~less adventurous?" His smile took on a wry tilt, assuring her that he was being facetious. Generally, his attempts at levity failed completely, so he had resolved to work on that failing.

Old 12-25-2009 at 12:24 AM
inside your mind15
Wandering Child
Nerds rule the world.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [36] »

Arielle Montgomery

She felt comfortable around Raven, that was something that she was somewhat glad of. Otherwise she wouldn't be here, in a dark cavern, going walking alone with him.It wasn't one of those awkward kind of relationships, more laid back. She hoped to keep it that way, but who knew?

She liked his concern, it was warranted, but she assured him that she'd be fine in the attire she was in, besides, if she wasn't she was sure he'd excuse her early, but it probably wouldn't be an issue.
"You flatter me with your trust, Miss Montgomery~Arielle. I must admit that I have ventured here a number of times. During the Opera House's Venetian Carnivale event, they had lights and gondolas~quite a spectacular sight and quite an enjoyable evening," He said as they walked towards the lake, and she half smiled in his direction. Why so many visits? She wondered, did he like the exploration? Or was there something more? Did he like the solitude or... the darkness? This sent a chill through her, but she kept walking.
They soon came to two lanterns that were put there by him. "I tend to leave little to chance," he admitted, "and am often overly cautious. I do not mind a bit of adventure, but I prefer staying as far from danger as possible." He said, and she smirked," For someone as mysterious as you Mr. Corbett, I would think otherwise," She said, letting her normal, flirtacious, girly side come out as she took the lantern and walked on ahead, feeling a bit more confident, but still not overly confident. He showed her a map and she smiled and him sideways,"Proof that I do know this region rather well," he explained. "thus there is no danger of becoming lost. I suppose that makes this venture sound~eh~less adventurous?" He said, She laughed," A bit," She teased, becoming her old self in front of him. She couldn't hide her personality forever now could she? " But I'm sure we'll find adventure along the way," She said truthfully,"There's always adventure to be found," She said with an honest smile. She pulled out her camera," So," She said, taking a picture of an interesting stalactite," What kind of writing do you do?" She asked, standing back up and looking back at him.

Made by Cassie!

Old 12-26-2009 at 11:17 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [37] »

Raven Corbett

As he confessed his careful nature, Raven was surprised when Arielle said, "For someone as mysterious as you Mr. Corbett, I would think otherwise." So, even when he was being more open, he came across as what so many had referred to him as: mysterious, an unknown quantity, only a step from others' description of him as some sort of hermit or recluse. He supposed there were much worse things to be called, and she made it sound as if it was not disagreeable, so he smiled at her, one of his careful expressions, so guarded that it was no wonder some considered him humorless. He would like to open up to people, wouldn't he? Wasn't this an attempt to do so? Instead of his solitary quest, he had agreed to be accompanied by this young woman. Thus, he was making at least a slight change in his behavior.

He had shown her the map, hoping to assure her of their safety, especially with the lanterns and what he carried in the way of supplies. But, he certainly had reduced the sense of adventure.

Arielle merely laughed musically and said, "A bit," which caused him to laugh softly, throatily, and to smile more fully, encouraged by her charms. "But I'm sure we'll find adventure along the way,"she assured him. "There's always adventure to be found." At that, she produced her own camera and snapped a picture of one of the many interesting formations to be found in this netherworld. " So, what kind of writing do you do?"

Her full attention focused on him, Raven felt flustered for a moment. "I take it that you are not a fan of science fiction and fantasy or else other authors have drawn your interest more than my contributions to those genres. I find it amusing that I feared being open about my identity because my agent was certain that I would be hounded by fans and reporters alike. However, it seems that I might be mysterious, indeed, having gone unrecognized most places except bookstores, of course. All of my concerns seem foolish now, so perhaps I can begin to relax and enjoy my wanderings more, certain in my anonymity. Perhaps you will allow me to provide some of my works for you, should you be at all inclined to venture into those realms I have created or, in some cases, borrowed, as in the worlds of gods and goddesses. Of course, not everyone enjoys this type of novel, which is understandable. Here in Paris, though, I am focusing on non-fiction though I have found much to inspire future works." He paused, once more laughing softly and giving his head a shake. "Forgive me for speaking at such lengths when I should strive to be succinct. Acquaintances tell me that even my casual conversation sometimes sounds like a lecture. I shall try not to do this, but, as they say, old habits die hard. I must admit that I am not a sociable person, so I appreciate your companionship. You seem to be one who enjoys being with people, and I know you are kind and thoughtful." He was surprised to feel the warmth of a blush, and he glanced away from her at the landscape around him. There seemed to be some sort of lighting so that more was visible than revealed by the light they carried. In earlier excursions, he had been so focused on his mapmaking and note-taking that he had not been aware of the extra illumination. Of course it was to be expected, he reprimanded himself, as this territory must have been explored beforehand. He was curious about the other light source but decided not to look into it though it made him recall reading about Carlsbad Caverns and other such sites.

"I am surprised," he said abruptly, "that the Opera House does not have tours of this and other sites beneath the structure, especially with the interest in Leroux's novel and the supposed legend of the Phantom. Of course, it might easily become what is called a tourist trap, complete with wax figures of characters in the tale." Giving his free hand a wave, he chuckled and confessed, "I am being very foolish. Forgive my speculations, Arielle. I shall have you regretting agreeing to this expedition."

Name: Mark | Gender: Male | Posts: 548 | Roses: 75
Old 01-30-2010 at 11:55 PM
Black Mask
Wandering Child
We all can't be perfect.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [38] »

Dementis stared down at his counterpart's young wife, eying her with a slightly amused gaze. Humans, such a amusing species. The demon got a show from just watching them in their everyday lives through Mark's eyes. Everything about them amused it to no end, from their actions to what they said entertained it. Cara though was the only human that truly caught its attention and kept it, which she should have known by now. Sure, their were some other humans, like the officer Calvin and the street runt Easy, that peaked that interested it, but they never kept it for long. Here they were again, the young female standing up to the much more powerful demon that resided in her husband, doing what few people have even imagined. That was one of the qualities that drew it to Cara. It was very rare for the demon to see such bravery in men, more less women, to stand up in such impossible odds. Yet here was this delicate little flower standing up to a ferocious wolf, acting as though she could actually beat it. The very thought made it laugh inwardly in amusement. Try as she might, she could never truly beat it like she desperately wanted to. No matter how much she tried, she would never get rid of it and it would be part of both her's and Mark's life for as long as they lived.

Through her words, Dementis could tell how much she hated it or how much she thought she hated it. Just as before, the demon thought she was being delusional about the hatred she 'felt' for it, that she really loved it but her mind seemed not to agree with her feelings. It merely listened to her speak, getting more amusement out of them as she continued on. She had told it that she didn't want nothing to do with it anymore, she didn't even want it to even look at her again. She claimed that it was dead in her mind, thinking that would solve her problem with her relationship with Mark. Picking a course of action, Dementis let out a low yet amused chuckle and stepped toward her, forcing her back as it spoken to her. It told her that even though she could try to forget all about it all she wanted, she could never forget it because it wouldn't let her. The demon claimed her lips in a hungry kiss, pulling away when she was out of breath, before placing gentle, almost loving, kisses along her neck while pulling her closer to it. Only a few moments passed until the silence was broken by the small woman, making Dementis pause and glare slightly at her.

"Let go of me." she said quietly in a steady voice, making it lift its head and look down at her, "Or I will find some way to kill you and this time I mean it." she threatened as she tried to pull away, the only response being a amused smirk and a tightened grip, "I am sick of being your pray, Mark and I are about to have a child and you, you have no love in your heart at all. You say you think of me as a queen that in some twisted way you love me it's not true. You need to have a heart before you can love and you, you are heartless otherwise you wouldn't treat me this way you'd be more like Mark for he has the biggest heart in the world." she once more tried to get out of the demon's grip, but it merely wrapped its arm around her waist to stop her, "Like you said you may not let me forget you're there but from now on I'm not going to sir come to your will." she said bravely, meeting its gaze. By this time, the demon's amused smirk was replaced by a deep scowl, clearly signaling its growing anger. How dare she think it did not love her?! It did love her as much as her husband, but it simply had others ways to show it. It would never admit that every time she said something like that to it that it cut deep into its heart or it would if it had one, but her words hurt it. But it would never tell her that, it would show weakness and that was unacceptable to both the human and the demon. Its grey gaze showed the rage that flowed through its veins like liquid fire. With a low growl, its grip went from her waist to her wrist, letting one hand be free yet be able to keep her near it.

"WHAT'S SO DIFFERENT ABOUT ME?!" Dementis snarled viciously, "I'm just like him, I'm exactly like him before he met you! I love you, I have feelings, I BLEED!" as to emphasize its point, it pressed its free hand hard against a sharp rock that was part of the rock all near them, showing the long bleeding cut on its palm through the black leather, "What makes me any different from Markus? Would you love him if he would have stayed the way he once was instead of becoming so soft and weak? Why can't you love me like you love him?! Like I love you?!" the demon finished in a bellow and clenched its free hand tightly into a fist, making the wound bleed more and letting blood seep through its fingers.

I live to die another day until I fade away.

I have lost my way, but I will go on until the end.
Black Mask's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 01-31-2010 at 12:40 PM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [39] »

Cara Blaze Andovea

Every Spring a flower could grow to be strong, thrive and be the belle of the flower garden but soon Winter had to come slowly sucking the life out of it, until it crumbled and died no matter how hard the flower fought, no matter how strong the flower seemed... it was fate and for Cara well she was that flower.

When they had first come to the caves this night she had tried to be strong, having to ask her husband a favour that they both knew neither would like but had to face but slowly as she spoke her mind to the demon the fortress seemed to be crumbling.

His tight grip upon her as she spoke with a forceful tongue was just as strong her bones feeling like they would be crushed if the demon so desired a little piece of her knowing that part of him did mainly when she told him that she wouldn't circum to his will anymore.

He had smirked all the way up to that point afterward his smile turning into a growl, making her know that he was indeed angry and thus dangerous but also letting her know she had gotten to him in at lest some form grateful for the fact his face seeming to change when she told him that she had finally realized that he DIDN'T have a heart like she had always thought deep down, however, that didn't seem to stop him from reclaiming his tight grip her wrist going numb from the pain and hold.

Now unable to pull away she waited, her fear written all over her face her inner strength now gone that she had said what needed to be said but what would happen now, she wondered?

"WHAT'S SO DIFFERENT ABOUT ME?!"

Dementis' voice rang out throughout the cave, his snarl almost like that of a dog about to bite.

"I'm just like him, I'm exactly like him before he met you! I love you, I have feelings, I BLEED!"

He seemed to drive this point home as with his free hand he drew blood by running it over the cold hard stone that matched his inner self. If mark had been the one to do this they both knew she would have acted quickly whipping the blood away and making sure he got checked out despite his protest now however she simply stood there despite her arm almost being pulled out of it's socket by his wild move.

"What makes me any different from Markus? Would you love him if he would have stayed the way he once was instead of becoming so soft and weak? Why can't you love me like you love him?! Like I love you?!"

She watched as blood feel to the cave floor his free hand curling into a tight fist and for quite some time she simply stood there saying nothing leaving him in some of the torcher he had placed upon her until finally he seemed ready to kill her if she didn't answer.

"What makes you do different?" she managed to start "Would I still love him?... No I don't think I could."

She stopped there pulling in deep breathes wanting to cry at the very thought of not having the husband that she did, crying over the fact that if he hadn't changed they wouldn't be where they where now he killing still and she no doubt dead.

"Mark isn't weak, he was... is strong he opened his heart and let me in despite everything but you, you haven't done that since the start you've tried to control me cast me under some sort of spell used me, raped me and cast me aside and you don't care. You didn't once stop to think how I felt, didn't once stop to see if you where slowly killing me as long as you got and get what you wanted that's all that counts."

Her free hand went to her back then her fingertips running over the burn that was forever in her shoulder blade.

"I'd live and die for Mark and he for me but you wouldn't, you'd take a life rather then give one. You don't look at me like I'm your equal but something you HAVE to control I could look that past that but I can't anymore and after you... you raped me I knew you didn't love me not one bit. You don't know what love is and your not willing to learn. You say you're so much alike but your not you are a monster and time and time again you've proven that, I just... I.. you've just broken me to the point that I can't look beyond that with you and unless you change I don't think I can survive through another of your attacks I'm to weak and to heartbroken."

Closing her eyes she pulled in breath laying her hand upon the demons cheek the tears now flowing freely that she tried to hold back before her fingers traveled to the scare over her husbands heart.

"You say you love me, so prove it otherwise they may as well have killed you and you me."

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Saoirse | Gender: Female | Posts: 205 | Roses: 10
Old 09-13-2010 at 05:27 AM
MysticMasquerade
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [40] »

OOC: For Verity Ravensdale and Cara Blaze Andovea. BIC:

Verity Ravensdale

A heavy mixture of excitement, mystery, and curiosity stirred within Verity as she passed through the entrance to the lake beneath the opera house. It was...well, it was certainly a sight. The waters were dark, yet placid, and as Verity stepped forward, she could almost hear whispers of events long past in the moist air. The area was dimly lit, the soft light dancing on her pale skin. She wondered briefly what those outside of the Opera Populaire knew of what was beneath its surface.

Closing her eyes and inhaling, Verity dared to conjure up the image of the Phantom rowing a gondola across the gentle waters, approaching the shore so that he might lurk behind the walls, watching his love.

When she opened her eyes, Verity felt as though she had been submerged in the waters of the past. They clung to her, drenching her to the bone. She turned her head back, glancing at Cara and Skyla. She was incredibly thankful that her new friends had offered to take her here; it was quite an enchanting location.

"It's beautiful here," She commented. "I'm sure these waters hold a great deal of importance in the Phantom's story."

I had everything, opportunities for eternity, and I could belong to the night.

Banner by Cyn!
MysticMasquerade's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote