The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera The Lair of the Phantom Adoring Audience [Archive] Adoring Audience
Remember Me?

Closed Thread
Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: C!Christine | Gender: Female | Posts: 1,937 | Roses: 10
Old 01-03-2006 at 02:57 AM
Luciana
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [21]

This is my first post in the new thread! The holidays have robbed me of an ability to post often, and it makes me sad! I believe that I am back though!

Sorry, I just got done writing diary entries in the voice of a person from Julius Caesar, so I may be using a bit of Shakespearian language for a while.

'Wherefore rejoice? What conquest brings he home?
What tribunaries follow him to Rome
To grace in captive bonds his chariot wheels?'

>_< I hate Julius Caesar. It's a good play, but I hate reading stuff for school. I think it's evil.

Spench! I used to speak Franglish in French class. My teacher would get so mad when I'd be like 'Ou est le math book?' (I think that's right... don't yell at me, I don't acutally pay attention!)

KT, I think you changed your title between posting this and when I read it, because that doesn't sound Spench to me. Haha, maybe I'm just dumb.

|Lydia | The PPP |
Psssh, I have no artistic talent like this. It\'s all KT. Except Sam. Sam\'s mom can [s]take the blame[/s] claim credit for her.
Luciana's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: Kat/Leia/Brittany | Gender: Female tomboy. | Age: 30 | Posts: 2,916 | Roses: 85
Old 01-03-2006 at 03:10 AM
Why So Silent
Wandering Child
House Patron
Finally the Member of a Cult!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [22]

No, dear Christine, what KT wrote before she said it was "Spench" IS what was actually in Spench and not her title.

Spench does sound wonderfully perverted ^_^ And I'm the oldest sibling...>_> but maybe I'm just more pervy because my little sister is 11...

Yay for WPO! We (the PPP) should be allies with them. ::snuggles RD!Gerik::

Why So Silent's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: Liz | Gender: Female | Age: 30 | Posts: 427 | Roses: 10
Old 01-03-2006 at 03:11 AM
Reza Khan
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [23]

Quote:
Originally posted by La Carlotta
KT, I think you changed your title between posting this and when I read it, because that doesn't sound Spench to me. Haha, maybe I'm just dumb.
The Spench was in repherence to her comment about the title: "C'est muy bien, non?" Not the title itselph. :D But don't pheel stupid! We all have our... moments... :)

In other news, I speak phluent Spanglish. Similar to your Phranglish, actually. Example: Donde esta los headphones-o? Because adding the 'o' at the end makes anything Spanish. :D

\"Sanity is calming, but insanity is much more interesting...\"
Reza Khan's Profile Send Private Message Reza Khan's Website Search Posts

Name: C!Christine | Gender: Female | Posts: 1,937 | Roses: 10
Old 01-03-2006 at 03:13 AM
Luciana
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [24]

Oh, I think I get it now. I read that wrong. :^( Oh well, I guess I'll just be the PPP's dunce for now, no? Haha, I like that word.

Roar, I have to go back to school tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to the early hours. I should actually be in bed now, because I haven't gotten sufficant sleep for a while, but I can live with being tired tomorrow.

In Phanglish, we basically just don't pronounce the last letter, or add an A to the end. As long as you say it through your nose, you're good.

I butcher languages so bad. :^D

|Lydia | The PPP |
Psssh, I have no artistic talent like this. It\'s all KT. Except Sam. Sam\'s mom can [s]take the blame[/s] claim credit for her.
Luciana's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: Super Samness | Gender: Wonder Woman | Age: 27 | Posts: 3,913 | Roses: 50
Old 01-03-2006 at 03:17 AM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [25]

Quote:
Originally posted by Reza Khan

So I just read, courtesy oph a British phriend, about a study that shows last children in a phamily being the most promiscuous and mentally perverted.
Woa...so that explaines it :D

Is disagree with the word Franglish. It's Franglaise! Anglaise is the french word for english, you see...Franglaise.

I wonder how you speak Spanish...it's suppose to be easy if you know French.

You're not dumb! I lophph you! ::huggles Christine::

By the way, I love Julius Ceaser, but my favourite Shakespeare is MacBeth.

Muahaha. So...I watched my POTO DVD again...hehe. I love catwalks.

<b><i>Erik</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: Kat/Leia/Brittany | Gender: Female tomboy. | Age: 30 | Posts: 2,916 | Roses: 85
Old 01-03-2006 at 03:32 AM
Why So Silent
Wandering Child
House Patron
Finally the Member of a Cult!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [26]

Quote:
Originally posted by The Phantom
Muahaha. So...I watched my POTO DVD again...hehe. I love catwalks.
...::blinks::

::sings:: I'm a model, if you know what I mean and I something something something on the catwalk! On the catwalk, yeah, on the catwalk, yeah! I shake my little toosh on the catwalk!

::cough:: Sorry. Luphph that song.

I'm such a sap. I just realized that. ^_^ Ask Syio. She'll confirm.

Why So Silent's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: Kristi Lu | Gender: Girl | Posts: 756 | Roses: 22
Old 01-03-2006 at 03:37 AM
Masked Shadows
Wandering Child
House Patron
.Always.Confused.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [27]

Catwalk... I've never actually understood how the modeling catwalk and the suspened stage catwalks hat anything in common. >_< Ahh oh well.

I can't speak anything but english :( NO! I can speak idiga, which is a form of Gibberish. As reaches the end of my abiltiy to type beacuse I need to go eat more M&Ms

::Wonders if her post made any since and possibly the fact that she went to be at 5AM and got up at 2PM today has anything to do witht he fact that shes rambling::

Now, I see, If I wear a mask I can fool the world.

Masked Shadows's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: Lizzie | Gender: W-O-M-A-N | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,248 | Roses: 0
Old 01-03-2006 at 01:22 PM
Night feather
Wandering Child
Puppet Master

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [28]

Queen = best band in the world (along side The eurythmics) = Freddy Mercury's utterly orgasmic voice. He would have made a good Erik, if it wasn't for the fact he was homosexual and drag.... Can't imagine Erik as a drag.... :D

I am utterly confuzzled by all the wierd language names you are talking about right now.... ::runs around in circles like a confused chicken:: well at least I can talk one language I bet that none of you will understand the least bit of... DANISH! YAY!

and I must say... I have never read anything of Shakespeare... or well I tried to read Romeo and Juliet, but then my head began spinning because of all the wierd language... So I'm sticking with the Leo and Claire version of Romeo and Juliet... But actually when I was in England I was supposedto go and se A midsummernights dream, but I never got to.... :(

Repress And Restrain. Steal The Pressure And The Pain

Wash The Blood Off Your Hands. This Time She Won't Understand
Night feather's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: Liz | Gender: Female | Age: 30 | Posts: 427 | Roses: 10
Old 01-03-2006 at 02:15 PM
Reza Khan
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [29]

Quote:
Originally posted by Night feather
Queen = best band in the world (along side The eurythmics) = Freddy Mercury's utterly orgasmic voice. He would have made a good Erik, if it wasn't for the fact he was homosexual and drag.... Can't imagine Erik as a drag.... :D
Lol, The Phantom oph the Drag Show. Would be quite strange, yes, but I would still go see it. That would entertain me to no end. :D

Quote:
Originally posted by Night feather
and I must say... I have never read anything of Shakespeare... or well I tried to read Romeo and Juliet, but then my head began spinning because of all the wierd language...
Shakespeare... Not worth your time, really. Movies are okay, I guess, and sometimes poetry, but trying to act whilst speaking those crazy words... :: angry mumbling :: We did The Tempest at my school last year. And we're doing the 15 Minute Hamlet this year. Which is an improvement, yes, because it's somewhat melodramatic and a parody, but still with those horrid, horrid words...

\"Sanity is calming, but insanity is much more interesting...\"
Reza Khan's Profile Send Private Message Reza Khan's Website Search Posts

Name: KT Mae | Gender: Hungry Chipmunk | Age: 28 | Posts: 4,322 | Roses: 25
Old 01-03-2006 at 06:49 PM
The Khanum
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
DAZLIOUS

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [30]

Quote:
Originally posted by Reza Khan
Lol, The Phantom oph the Drag Show. Would be quite strange, yes, but I would still go see it. That would entertain me to no end. :D
Whoa.

Just...whoa.

I would completely pay all my liphesavings to see that. No lie. Phantom oph the Drag Show. Wow. Tim Curry (sort oph) reprising his role as a Drag Queen makes his appearence as Erik...a? Erika?

Sure...we'll go with that.

... ::Returns Mr. Ewan without anyone noticing:: Ignore the chocolate stain on his...shirt.

Yes...shirt. ::Whistles innocently::

♦ so why did you bawl from the spell of some old holy song? ♦

some liar laughed as he composed, some liar i loved to control
<b>The Khanum</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>The Khanum</b>'s Website Search Posts
Closed Thread