The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera The Lair of the Phantom Adoring Audience [Archive] Adoring Audience
Remember Me?

Closed Thread
Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Super Samness | Gender: Wonder Woman | Age: 27 | Posts: 3,913 | Roses: 50
Old 11-22-2005 at 02:00 AM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [21]

Oh. My. GAWD.

My family sucks. My sister says random things just to get me mad, and says them in a high-pitched voice that makes me want to smack the damned smirk right off her face. Gah!

I need a hug....::cries::

But none of you are near me, so I'll call Kristi soon. Just because she's nice and I lophph her, and I don't know where Syio is right now.

I think it's cool that I call TPO members. I was actually freaked out the first time, but I got over it and am now happy and sadly looking forward to the calls. Because I have no friends. Isn't that sad?

I'm sad.

::glomps DonJuan!Gerik sadly::

::wonders how anyone can glomp a Gerik sadly, then remembers that it is a rare trait the truely sad posess::

Change the topic if you like, rant over. Thanks for either listening or scrolling past this stupid post.

<b><i>Erik</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: KT Mae | Gender: Hungry Chipmunk | Age: 28 | Posts: 4,322 | Roses: 25
Old 11-22-2005 at 02:53 AM
The Khanum
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
DAZLIOUS

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [22]

I want somebody on TPO to call me! ::Cries pathetically::

...L'anyhoodles, guess what I did today? I was really, really bored in AP Psych, so I drew THE dumbest, LEAST entertaining, MOST ridiculous comic about...us. The PPP. I titled it, "Eriks Gone Wild." It is perhaps the dumbest thing I have ever created/seen in my entire life.

WOOT for pointlessness!

♦ so why did you bawl from the spell of some old holy song? ♦

some liar laughed as he composed, some liar i loved to control
<b>The Khanum</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>The Khanum</b>'s Website Search Posts

Old 11-22-2005 at 02:48 PM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [23]

Bahahaha! KT, way to represent :^) ::high fives KT::

Stop crying pathetically...I'll call you! PM me with your telephone number.

By the way, It's almost 8:00a.m., the forbiddin computer time, and I'm eating sliced cheese while trying to type quietly. Phun! So for those reasons, sorry for the short post!

Name: Liz | Gender: Female | Age: 30 | Posts: 427 | Roses: 10
Old 11-22-2005 at 04:06 PM
Reza Khan
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [24]

Quote:
Originally posted by The Khanum
...L'anyhoodles, guess what I did today? I was really, really bored in AP Psych, so I drew THE dumbest, LEAST entertaining, MOST ridiculous comic about...us. The PPP. I titled it, "Eriks Gone Wild." It is perhaps the dumbest thing I have ever created/seen in my entire life.
:: nudges :: You should, uh, share that with us, fearless leader. We want to see it, right everyone? RIGHT!?!?!? :D

So I tried to turn my English paper into a Phantom related assignment, but apparently the Opera Garnier (19th century Neo-Baroque architecture) isn't close enought to Versailles (18th century Baroque architecture). Grr. Stupid teacher...

\"Sanity is calming, but insanity is much more interesting...\"
Reza Khan's Profile Send Private Message Reza Khan's Website Search Posts

Name: Kat/Leia/Brittany | Gender: Female tomboy. | Age: 30 | Posts: 2,916 | Roses: 85
Old 11-22-2005 at 05:39 PM
Why So Silent
Wandering Child
House Patron
Finally the Member of a Cult!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [25]

::growls at stupid english teachers:: Well, mine isn't stupid, she can just be EXTREMELY sarcastic sometimes...>_<

OH, indeed, Elizabeth, I want to see KT's random doodles!!! ::pokes KT incessantly until she posts the pic::

I can't call people I haven't actually met in person...so...yeah. XD Sorry!

Why So Silent's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: Syio | Gender: Dragonlover | Posts: 942 | Roses: 10
Old 11-22-2005 at 10:30 PM
syioandthephantom
Wandering Child
House Patron
Victory!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [26]

Syio was at the theatre, and school. Then..somewhere. I dind't find the movie sad...not really, but then I was in a bit of laugh-at-the-pretty-boy mood, and I was a bit high on how SWEET Voldy was.....I lahve him. Not that way. Get you darn minds out of the gutter. I don't care if this is PPP thread. It's just wrong to think about Voldemort...yeah. Well. Ew. I'm sorry, he might have that WICKED awesome air about him, but he's not the kind of guy Erik is.

::shudders:: Someone needs to call me. I'm so bored. Sam, Kristi...anyone, Kat you need to. ::glares:: Okay, I definatly have a crush on this really cute guy, and I definatly think he hates me. ::sob:: And....Oh yeah, my last preformance was thirty minutes ago. Woohoo. No more killing myself over props and sets! And no more ruining my voice yelling at other actors cos it's part of my role. ::coughs:: Oh, and I forgot to mention, we're off school now. Yay.

I think I'm going to go elsewhere now. I am having serious keyboard problems

If the silence takes me, then I hope it takes you too.

Cause darling,
what did you
expect? <33
syioandthephantom's Profile Send Private Message syioandthephantom's Website Search Posts

Name: KT Mae | Gender: Hungry Chipmunk | Age: 28 | Posts: 4,322 | Roses: 25
Old 11-22-2005 at 11:27 PM
The Khanum
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
DAZLIOUS

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [27]

Quote:
Originally posted by Why So Silent
OH, indeed, Elizabeth, I want to see KT's random doodles!!! ::pokes KT incessantly until she posts the pic::
::Surrenders to the pokeage::

Fine-a, I post-a for you all-ah.

Eriks Gone Wild- pg. 1 < Yeah, Kat...I definitely messed up on you in that one square. Mah bad...

Eriks Gone Wild- pg. 2

Eriks Gone Wild- pg. 3

::Hides face in shame:: I know they're horrible! I'm sorry!! ::Cries pathetically...again::

WOOT, so we had our Video Day in English today... The classes voted on which three would be shown, and ours of course was chosen. :D It was that video I worked on with the kid I like who went out with my one friend... ::Le sigh:: ...ANYWHO! 'Twas mucho fun-o...everybody lahved it. Maybe I'll upload it sometime so y'all can see it.

It's probably the funniest, most random thing ever created by human hands. I say 'human hands' because we didn't make giraffes... And you gotta admit, giraffes are pretty darn hilarious, what with their necks and their tongues and all...

Yeah.

♦ so why did you bawl from the spell of some old holy song? ♦

some liar laughed as he composed, some liar i loved to control
<b>The Khanum</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>The Khanum</b>'s Website Search Posts

Old 11-23-2005 at 04:24 AM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [28]

Hey, KT! I can't really read those....

And, by the way, congrats on the winnage! And, yes, giraffes are cool. My mom loves them.

Quote:
Originally posted by Why So Silent
::growls at stupid english teachers:: Well, mine isn't stupid, she can just be EXTREMELY sarcastic sometimes...>_<
Hey! My english teacher isn't stupid! He's smart, and nice, but funny and cool. And cute, and insightfull....and you cvan shut me up now :D

Anyways.....::whistels innocently::

::glomps DonJuan!Gerik::

:: DonJuan!Gerik comes of Secluded!Catwalk whisteling ::

Hey....it's addictive! ;)

Name: Liz | Gender: Female | Age: 30 | Posts: 427 | Roses: 10
Old 11-23-2005 at 03:35 PM
Reza Khan
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [29]

Quote:
Originally posted by The Khanum
::Surrenders to the pokeage::

Fine-a, I post-a for you all-ah.

::Hides face in shame:: I know they're horrible! I'm sorry!! ::Cries pathetically...again::
Well, I don't know if they're horrible, as I can't read them either. I tried zooming in with paint, but it gets all pixely and undreadable. The last one is good, though. Very you. :D

\"Sanity is calming, but insanity is much more interesting...\"
Reza Khan's Profile Send Private Message Reza Khan's Website Search Posts

Name: Kat/Leia/Brittany | Gender: Female tomboy. | Age: 30 | Posts: 2,916 | Roses: 85
Old 11-23-2005 at 04:46 PM
Why So Silent
Wandering Child
House Patron
Finally the Member of a Cult!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [30]

I got to read most of it!!! Bahahaha! I luff the last page.

Doodle!Kat: ...oy! *faceslap*

BAHAHAHA. Twas marvelous, dear Pres. But indeed, parts of the first page and most of the second page was unreadable. ::begins poking again until KT makes the pages larger and ledgible::

Why So Silent's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts
Closed Thread