The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera The Lair of the Phantom Adoring Audience [Archive] Adoring Audience
Remember Me?

Closed Thread
Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Kat/Leia/Brittany | Gender: Female tomboy. | Age: 30 | Posts: 2,916 | Roses: 85
Old 12-15-2005 at 01:05 AM
Why So Silent
Wandering Child
House Patron
Finally the Member of a Cult!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [201]

Bah, two stories! Woot.

So today I went with my boyfriend to a taco place for lunch. When we got back, I don't know what we were talking about, but we got on the subject of (the AWESOMELY SHMEXY) Cap'n Jack Sparrow. So he asks me "What would you do if I got you Jack Sparrow for Christmas?" I laughed before he said "You'd probably dump me." I laughed and after he got all offended we kept walking and I was all: "Naw, I wouldn'd dump you. I'd just keep him in my closet." After he looked at me funny, I said "You're right. I should keep him under my bed for easy access."

::snort:: You guys should have seen his shocked face.

Afterwards (5min?) he took my to my orchestra class where we spoke outside for a while. When he left, we hugged (like we usually do) but then suddenly I went up and kissed him. We've been going out for like a month and I HAD TO KISS HIM FIRST...::rolls eyes:: My b/f's so innocent. I think I scared him. ^_^

Why So Silent's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: Syio | Gender: Dragonlover | Posts: 942 | Roses: 10
Old 12-15-2005 at 01:08 AM
syioandthephantom
Wandering Child
House Patron
Victory!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [202]

Hullos. I'm still M.I.A. But we'll over look that for a while, it's not a pleasant thought. I phind no comphort in it. *sniphles* I'm good. I'll live. I'm watching Hitchhikers Guide to the galaxy...I've seen it so many times though, so I'm quite bored.

*yawns* And I've got math homework due...*sobsobsob*

Oh shoot. Mommy saw me. *runs*

If the silence takes me, then I hope it takes you too.

Cause darling,
what did you
expect? <33
syioandthephantom's Profile Send Private Message syioandthephantom's Website Search Posts
Closed Thread