Raoul de Chagny
Opera Manager
House Patron
Aurèlien, WHERE?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [21] »

Ahhh I like that we are all Aurrie/Roza shippers here. :D

KT are you gonna make Aurrie wait another 6-7 years??

Sam I dunno about that idea. I lost my Aurrie muse at a time when everyone only wanted to RP with me to have a fight with Aurrie, so I'm apprehensive about it.

Christian Lisle :: Aurélien Renard :: Emile Ashleigh :: Elesa Robinson (coming soon)
<b><i>Raoul de Chagny</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Super Samness | Gender: Wonder Woman | Age: 27 | Posts: 3,913 | Roses: 50
Old 12-09-2011 at 02:36 AM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [22] »

Okay, I only suggested because you said he'd be volatile lol! I totally understand that though.

I just want to play, it doesn't matter when/where/why/what mood they're in. :)

James! You owe me in the courtyards! I posted daaaaays ago did you see? *sadface*

<b><i>Erik</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lori (Lauryn) | Gender: female | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,007 | Roses: 2
Old 12-09-2011 at 02:47 AM
Raoulsgal0689
Wandering Child
Lover of Love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [23] »

UHG!!! I totally miss having drama with Aurrie!! I loved the whole drama that went down between him and Lorel. I would love to come up with some drama with him again!! Maybe something that could possibly involve Lorel (from a long distance?!). Just let me know what you think!!

Anorexic Beauty, Feather-weight Perfection...

Anorexic Beauty, Underweight Goddess

Banners Made by the Amazing KT, Awesome PJ (Hidden Away) and Wonderful Cassie (Mrs Nadir Khan)
Raoulsgal0689's Profile Send Private Message Raoulsgal0689's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: KT Mae | Gender: Hungry Chipmunk | Age: 28 | Posts: 4,322 | Roses: 25
Old 12-09-2011 at 02:49 AM
The Khanum
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
» DAZLIOUS «

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [24] »

No waaaay! My own love life makes me want my characters to have equally romantic experiences. So Roza and Aurrie are actually going to happen this time. They will they will! And it will be adorable. <3

♦ so why did you bawl from the spell of some old holy song? ♦

some liar laughed as he composed, some liar i loved to control
<b>The Khanum</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>The Khanum</b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 12-09-2011 at 02:51 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [25] »

LOL yes but after how much toying with eachother LOL and after how many other people get hurt along the way?

Drama don't you just love it?

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: J | Gender: Homo Sapien | Age: 35 | Posts: 2,176 | Roses: 0
Old 12-09-2011 at 03:40 AM
Daroga
Opera Manager
House Patron
Lead Discipline Cult of Sam

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [26] »

Hollie- Bring it on... Jean can handle him (I hope) lol. Hell, since we never really set a time for our Office scene this could be the point of it...

Max | Pieter | Polaris | Phoenix | Protagonist | I love Sam <3
<b><i>Daroga</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Hollie | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,814 | Roses: 215
Old 12-09-2011 at 04:15 PM
Raoul de Chagny
Opera Manager
House Patron
Aurèlien, WHERE?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [27] »

I died a little inside with that last Aurrie post. My heart is broken for the moment.

I know I said before that Aurrie was going to be angry at everyone now, but right now I just feel like he'd be sad. I guess I'll need a few post-Roza scenes with someone else to really get an idea of how Aurrie feels right now.

I know that it's gonna happen, but when Aurrie is sad I am sad. When they finally get together, I'll be over the moon.

Lori - I miss our old Aurrie/Lorel scenes too. Aurrie always thought Lorel was the perfect girl to settle down with, and was very reluctant to let her go. He still hates whatshisname for taking her away.
I don't know how we could do a distance thing with Lorel, maybe a letter about how his son is doing, I dunno. I think it would be awkward its been so long and they didn't leave on good terms either. We can try and work something out.

Otherwise lets just have MORE CHRISTIAN/REESE romance. Plot bunnies required.

Christian Lisle :: Aurélien Renard :: Emile Ashleigh :: Elesa Robinson (coming soon)
<b><i>Raoul de Chagny</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2011 at 04:30 PM
The Khanum
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
» DAZLIOUS «

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [28] »

*runs after Aurrie wailing* Nooooooooo Aurrie come baaaaaaaaaack she's just being stupid she actually loooooooves youuuuuuu!!

Wonderful post, m'dear. And I'm sorry Roza inadvertently made you sad as well! That makes me feel quite guilty! I'm going to write up a response even though it will just be a self-reflection one all by her lonesome. Perhaps it will make you feel better to know how effed up this whole encounter has made her.

Also Aurrie/Lorel!! Oh man that was excellent stuff there. I didn't know you guys continued on with it! Can I get a link or something so I can catch up? *puppy dog eyes*

<b>The Khanum</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>The Khanum</b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Hollie | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,814 | Roses: 215
Old 12-09-2011 at 04:48 PM
Raoul de Chagny
Opera Manager
House Patron
Aurèlien, WHERE?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [29] »

Ah.... the saga of Aurrie/Lorel and the guy she ended up with. As this all ties in with Aurrie's dark times during the last 5 years, no doubt Aurrie was nasty to Eric and Lorel back then.

The last thing I could find was this. After that harsh post it seemed Haley didn't want to RP with Aurrie anymore. Whoops!

Old 12-09-2011 at 05:20 PM
The Khanum
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
» DAZLIOUS «

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [30] »

LOL! Yeah Aurrie can be pretty scary sometimes. But we forgive because he's just so damn sexy, haha. At any rate, since I didn't even know Aurrie's now a daddy (!!!!), then Roza certainly doesn't know. Which could be verrrrrrah interesting.

*taps chin thoughtfully*