Old 07-16-2011 at 02:58 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11] »

I would LOVE a scene with anyone. I offer Rafael Lamaroux, William MaCarthy, and Ashton Greene to any interested parties. PM me, y'all!

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 07-16-2011 at 03:11 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12] »

We have sort of struck out twice with Easy and Rafael, meaning they didn't get to spend much time together due to various reasons. So, we could have them meet a third time, or he could encounter Golden and/or Dorian.

It's the same with the other two. I'm open a lot of places still.

I think I messed up in the Kitchen, or did we end that? Things were crazy for a while. I know that Easy was coming off the attitude and sampling Bill's cooking though he's not too enthusiastic about eating. So, will these two meet again? Or, will it be someone else?

Has Ashton encountered any of my three? Sometimes my memory is rather hazy.

Meanwhile, I owe only two posts, both to Natalia, and I need to do that opening scene at Fanconi's Stables. I still might try an open post at Dorian's Domicile. So, who will visit first? I was wondering about Madeleine since they're getting acquainted in the Kitchen, where eventually he will read the letter telling him about his new home. Hooray!

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 07-16-2011 at 08:13 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13] »

We finished the Bill/Easy scene. We can have them meet again! Anywhere you like (that I'm not already at...)!

No, sadly, Ashton has NOT met any one of your men. I would love a scene with them, though.

Rafael/Easy can be anywhere you wish, as Rafael can always dole out some sort of response. Even on his most petulant of days. ;)

masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts

Old 07-16-2011 at 11:27 PM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14] »

I need to make a new list because I'm setting up more meetings with people. This is what I have set up and includes several ongoing scenes:
The Corridors ~ Golden and Rafael (unless there is a better place) ~~ to be written
Opera House Kitchen ~ Dorian and Madeleine ~~ I'm owed here.
Franconi's Stables ~ Easy and Madeleine ~~ I plan to write the opening scene.
The Lake Underground ~ Dorian and Chianna ~~ to be written
La Riviere Seine ~ Golden and Theresa/Tess ~~ I'm working on that scene.
Bois de Boulogne ~ Easy & Eden and William/Bill ~~ EDIT: Okey doke! I'll do the intro!
Champs Elysees ~ Easy and Wes ~~ I'm owed there.
Paris Subway System ~ (character to be named) and Valtar ~~ being set up
Bibliotheque ~ Easy & Eden and Ashton ~~ I'm going to do an open post ASAP.
Two Hearts in Harmony ~ Golden and Evea ~~ I owe there, but Golden presently is in shock.
Jardin des Tuilerie ~ Easy & Eden and Reese ~~ I'm owed there.

Witch/Natalia closed the Courtyards scene, with Dorian and Cara parting on their usual volatile note. *giggle* Those two do love to battle! I'm going to be busy writing some scenes! At least it's sunny today.

I keep feeling as if I'm missing someone. Please let me know if I have; it definitely isn't intentional, just poor note-taking as I've been updating my handy dandy lil notebook.

Old 07-17-2011 at 12:30 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15] »

I thought you were posting first, Cyn, in the Bois. I'm quite excited for that!!

Name: Cassie | Gender: Señorita | Posts: 4,083 | Roses: 185
Old 07-17-2011 at 07:21 PM
Mrs Nadir Khan
Wandering Child
House Patron
Slave to my Inspiration

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16] »

Sorry I've been lurky lately-- as geeky as it sounds, the new Harry Potter film ended up keeping me very busy. Well, okay, so my friends and I prepping for and going to the new Harry Potter film kept me busy. I digress, as per usual.

I know I owe Elise, Riss, Cyn, and Lori. If I owe anyone else, lemme know!

I also know that Rose and Cyn owe me in the Black Market and Franconi's Stables respectively. Rose, love, are you wrapping part one of Chianna/Santiago and I'll kick us off at part two or...?

Also, Natalia, to answer your PM, a Marina/Lucian scene sounds fantastic. Any specific locations you have in mind?
Mrs Nadir Khan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: Katy | Gender: Truebie | Posts: 87 | Roses: 10
Old 07-18-2011 at 01:48 AM
Northman
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17] »

I'm up for anything folks! I believe I've got a scene with Jen and Valtar in the Champs Elysées and a scene with a character yet to be decided and Valtar in the Paris Subway System.

Chrissy and Cassie, in passing, I believe we'd discussed doing some scenes and you both know I'm open to them whenever.

Everyone else, PM me if you're interested!

Northman's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Old 07-18-2011 at 07:21 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18] »

Of course!! I would love scenes with you!! Just let me know when and where and with whom!! <3

Old 07-18-2011 at 07:29 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [19] »

I'm trying very hard to get caught up and have managed to post some scenes, including the opening for William at the Bois with Easy and Eden; Dorian to Chianna at the Lake Underground; and Dorian/Erik to Marina at Note Bleue.

I owe quite a number of scenes now, either opening ones (such as Easy/Madeleine at Franconi's Stables, someone with Valtar, Easy & Eden/Ashton at the library) or responses. I'll be up for several more hours, so I should be able to accomplish more. I did have a troublesome time for a while that makes me edgy; I might have to call tech support to have something checked. With luck, I can do some scenes that won't get zapped.

I am trying! I used to be such a speedy writer. I'm not sure what happened.

EDIT: I'm catching up but am still behind. I just wanted to drop by and leave a link to a picture of a child who looks a little like Eden Zahn Tanner, as I still haven't found a photo match for him: http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k7...Tanner-1-1.jpg

UPDATED: So, where do I owe now?
Corridors ~ Golden & Rafael ~~ IOU opening scene.
Opera Courtyards ~ Easy & Cara
Seine ~ Golden & Tess
L'Ecole Superieure ~ Easy & Marina ~~ IOU opening scene.
Note Bleue ~ Dorian/Erik & Marina

EDIT 2: I've updated my IOUs. Severe hot weather (105+!) knocked me out today, so I didn't make much headway though I have done some starting posts on the Subway for Easy/Valtar, the Stables for Easy/Madeleine, and the Bois for Easy&Eden/William.

EDIT 3: Oh how I wish I could have gotten on-site sooner! And, I wish even more that it wasn't after 4 a.m. I need some sleep, but I'm having so much fun with scenes! I think I'm picking up speed, but I definitely am not caught up yet. Surely it won't be such a horridly hot day again, and I can be here much earlier in the day. Thank you for all of the wonderful scenes! I'm very randomly answering but intend to get those opening scenes done AND keep up with responses. ***knock on wood***

Name: Lori (Lauryn) | Gender: female | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,007 | Roses: 2
Old 07-20-2011 at 08:21 PM
Raoulsgal0689
Wandering Child
Lover of Love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [20] »

Let me see...I have stuff going on in The Dark Alleyway (with Cassie), on stage (with Chrissy), Jardin (with Cyn), and Champs (with Cyn). Wow...only 4 places? Honestly I'd love to get a few more scenes going. If anyone is interested then just PM me or something and we'll see if we can set something up!! I have Reese Cordova, Wes Harlow, and Dr. Reid Collier...they'd love to meet your charries!!

Anorexic Beauty, Feather-weight Perfection...

Anorexic Beauty, Underweight Goddess

Banners Made by the Amazing KT, Awesome PJ (Hidden Away) and Wonderful Cassie (Mrs Nadir Khan)
Raoulsgal0689's Profile Send Private Message Raoulsgal0689's Website Search Posts
Closed Thread