The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Masked Ball
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 22 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 07-07-2010 at 01:39 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [21]

MICHAEL BUBLE! TONIGHT! CANADIAN VOICE BOX....producing sweet vocal music! On STAGE! Heart be still! I'm soooo excited! I can't wait! I'm just going to go on about how wonderfully excited I am...

By the way, not that many would notice, but I will be out of town...for the next...two weeks? Well...starting tomorrow at noon (POOL party!), then Friday-Sunday (Franciscan University youth conference), and then from Sunday to next Sunday I'll have a People to People shin-dig thing...and I hope it's worth what people say it is...seriously. I didn't go out and buy a bunch of professional clothes and do all those papers for nothing...

Wish me luck :)

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Sarah | Gender: Genderfluid. | Age: 27 | Posts: 1,031 | Roses: 10
Old 07-07-2010 at 03:59 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [22]

Good luck (and more importantly) have fun!

The only concert I've ever been to was Green Day on August 24, 2009. I ended up meeting the lead singer's mom, too, because she thought I was a fan of the bassist. Which, by the way, couldn't have been farther from the truth! I was actually a fan of the drummer, but I played along so I could talk to her.

There are many bodies of water in this world;

Yet none would quench my thirst for you.
xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Super Samness | Gender: Wonder Woman | Age: 27 | Posts: 3,913 | Roses: 50
Old 07-08-2010 at 03:03 AM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [23]

Still on vacay but...

I petted a giraffe today. Two. And fed them lettuce. Pics to come. :)

FYI HARRY POTTER WORLD IS AWESOME.

<b><i>Erik</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2010 at 03:28 AM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [24]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik View Post
FYI HARRY POTTER WORLD IS AWESOME.
Oh, really now? I hope you know you're going to have to post pics of your time there, missy!

xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Super Samness | Gender: Wonder Woman | Age: 27 | Posts: 3,913 | Roses: 50
Old 07-11-2010 at 04:14 AM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [25]

Hiiiiiii everyone! Back from vacay and very sadly indeed.

Things I got on vacation:
A wand at Harry Potter World
A second degree burn
Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream. Yum.

Things I did on vacation that were the BEST:
Everything in Sea World
Pet and fed giraffes(!!!!!!) in Busch Gardens
Harry Potter World

Things about Harry Potter (because I won't double post in that thread. I'm not a mod anymore but I still know the rules haha):

Butterbeer = awesome

Pumpkin Juice = eh. Kinda too sweet.

Moaning Myrtle hung out in the bathrooms.

Lots of people had genuine accents! From Britain! <3 Even the conductor of the Hogwarts Express!

There was no Owl Mail. :( I thought there was. But the Owl Post place was just decoration so you couldn't see inside the wand shop.

The Three Broomsticks has a decent menu, and they have special beer made specifically for Hogwarts. Not that I would know how totally awesome it was, because even though I've been legally drinking in Canada for two years I am not legal in the U.S. And my 21 year old brother most certainly did not share his with me. Nope. That didn't happen.

All the wands sold out so fast! The day I went, there were at least twenty to choose from but no character wands except Malfoy and Voldemort. Two days later I went with my cousin, there were three to choose from, and the only character wands were Voldemorts. The next day they were sold out of original wands but had gotten a shipment of the cheaper character wands.

Honeydukes was so awesome. Zonko's was cute. The detail that went into everything was amazing. I still have to sort through my pictures. It was so crowded I didn't get many superb ones, I don't imagine, I still haven't looked through them all. That's it for Harry Potter World for now.

When I was in Houston for a connection flight home I thought of all of my Texan friends on TPO! Especially you Katia, I dunno if you got my text or if I sent it to some random person, but it sucked being relatively close and not being able to meet up.

I was such a lobster! Most of it's all turned into a tan now though. :) I still have a nasty second degree on my neck/shoulder curve, but it's not as painful or angry looking as before. Uhhhhm. Got Margaritaville boxer shorts for PJ's. Saw gators! Live wild ones hanging out in a swampy area beside a highway on the way to Universal. Lots of cool wildlife. I've been there thrice before this trip but you notice more than roller coasters when you go back in your twenties.

Which, by the way, I love saying. Twenties. Teenager no longer! This was definitely the best birthday/vacation ever. :)

[/vacay sam-spam]

<b><i>Erik</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2010 at 12:24 AM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [26]

Reviving this thread because I can...

I hope everyone's summer is going well and that no one has been sunburned too badly!

Name: Emmy/Dolly/Eight/Dare | Gender: Mademoiselle | Posts: 853 | Roses: 10
Old 08-11-2010 at 11:03 PM
phantom's_rose
Wandering Child
Can't say I'm sad to see you go..<3

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [27]

I'm backkk! :D I'm really gonna try super hard to be on more frequently. Probably not as much as I used to, but I'll try!

How is everybody? (:

I'll never let this go, but I can't find the words to tell you

I don't want to be alone, but now I feel like I don't know you
Opinions I would try and rewrite
If life had background music playing your song
I've got to be honest, I tried to escape you
But the orchestra plays on

~Banners by Tianna, Chrissy, Mark, and Jasmine~1 of 4 Proud Spouses to Viktoria!~Special thanks to Hayley W. and Stephan C.~
~I love little Mr. Bob ~
phantom's_rose's Profile Send Private Message phantom's_rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 08-11-2010 at 11:08 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [28]

Emmy! How i missed you! We must have a scene and lots of chit chat! how have you been?

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 08-12-2010 at 12:38 AM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [29]

So my house smells like spaghetti, but here's the catch. No one at my house is currently making any!

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 22 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 08-12-2010 at 06:57 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [30]

Wow...I think working at a summer camp is the best way to scare you from kids for a while...ouch! they love to climb on counselors. Well...my RP muses are summer dead for now...silly me. And since angelofthenight and inside_your_mind15 have gone MIA for a while I think I'm going to have to retire Josue and think of something else...since his muse just doesn't work anymore :(....

Ummmmm, wow...now I really appreciate how much Haley and Kristen's lovely characters kept me occupied...Ella and Grafton are lonely...summer blues....don't you hate them. Psh like I know what those really are :)

Wow...I really am ranting...just wanna say I love you all and probably I'll be more active during the time of stress and the dramatic groans and essays :)

at least this is the ranting OOC thread :)

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote