The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Beyond the Paris Opera » Games of Make Believe
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 08-06-2009 at 05:37 PM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11] »

Trista Moldovan

Eep! I love her!
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rose | Gender: Female | Age: 23 | Posts: 52 | Roses: 10
Old 08-14-2009 at 12:07 AM
Fragrance Of A Rose
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12] »

Mariella Tasciotti

'Tis a stage name that I made up for myself. I might also use it for rps. I googled the name to see if anyone had that name. No results...

Are you a Darren Criss fan? Do you want to spread the word about Darren and his totally awesomeness? Join Darren's street team!* (not affiliated with Darren..yet) http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...5960583&ref=se

Don't know about Darren? Check out his website: http://www.darrencriss.com/

*You must have a facebook to join as it is the only way to join right now. Other ways may be added in the future.
Fragrance Of A Rose's Profile Send Private Message Fragrance Of A Rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Sarah | Gender: Genderfluid. | Age: 27 | Posts: 1,031 | Roses: 10
Old 08-14-2009 at 01:34 AM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13] »

Why? What good would it do to actually keep the letter?

(In response to my friend on another site.)

There are many bodies of water in this world;

Yet none would quench my thirst for you.
xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Courtney | Gender: Chick-a-dee | Age: 23 | Posts: 36 | Roses: 10
Old 08-14-2009 at 04:32 AM
Phantom In Training
Wandering Child
Love Never Dies Supporter

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14] »

Gerard Garino
I was looking for pictures of him on Google. (He does Charles Dance's singing voice in the 1990 version of Phantom... I love his voice!!)
Phantom In Training's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Alicia | Gender: Female | Posts: 3 | Roses: 10
Old 08-15-2009 at 05:41 PM
Fallen Angel
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15] »

http://www.phantoms-opera.com/index.php

I was putting a link to this site on Fanpop.

INTELLIGENT PHANS NEEDED! Join us on Fanpop!

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-phantom-of-the-opera
Fallen Angel's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Cassie | Gender: Seńorita | Posts: 4,083 | Roses: 185
Old 08-15-2009 at 09:48 PM
Mrs Nadir Khan
Wandering Child
House Patron
Slave to my Inspiration

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16] »

Mippipopolous

Try saying that three times fast.
Mrs Nadir Khan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 08-15-2009 at 11:41 PM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17] »

*Mary finished her "life's story" before she went into great detail. She liked Booth and he interested her, but she didn't share the details of the real reason why she was still in Paris. She didn't talk about Antoine with just anyone. Luckily for her, the subject of romance had not yet come up. This was a big weight off her shoulders because she did not want the lovely conversation she was having to turn sour because of her emotions. Even if they did drift into the subject of love, Mary would be able to mask what was going on inside well. She was not a very sentimental women to start with but after the car crash, she devolved her own shell where her boundaries were set and it could not be broken. Mary hardly ever opened up in that way to anyone. They would have to be good friends indeed to get her to talk about Antoine. She may mention details here and here about him but she would never reveal the real goings-on about their relationship let alone his untimely death. That she would keep to herself for the time being.

The two continued to exchange small talk, gradually getting to know each other more and more. As Mary dipped into the more darker side of her life, she could see that Booth at least tried to look sincere. This wasn’t necessary at all. Never in her life has Mary ever wanted pity from anyone. Often as things went, she didn’t deserve pity. She was a shrewd and arrogant woman after all, or at least when she wanted to be. Mary never expected anything from anyone. She could take care of herself, as she always had.

He talked about his profession and she mentioned hers slightly. "For some reason I have a hard time picturing you in tights and a tutu.." Mary smiled at this. She enjoyed people with a sense of humor, especially a sarcastic one. It was evident that Booth had such a humor. “Most people can’t,” Mary remarked taking another bite of her chocolate treat. “I can’t say that I can blame them. I look nothing like one. You look like the FBI type, though.” She cocked her head and examined his features a bit more. Definitely the police type.

"So what about your family... any siblings?” Mary was glad that Booth had started the conversation this time. As much as she loved to talk, she knew that people found chatterboxes annoying. Mary was definitely a chatterbox, but she didn’t want anyone to think that as the their first impression of her. Unfortunately, it was often that way. “Well, I had a brother and a sister. They’re both dead now. I barely knew either of them. My brother, David, was considerably older than me when we found him hanging in our basement. I was just a baby then. Catherine drowned when I was just three. I don’t remember her much either. It’s just been me and my parents for most of my life and well…we’ve never got alone much.” Mary shrugged. She really didn’t give a damn that her parents either hated her or feared her, she never dwelled on it too much. Obviously you made it clear that you didn't have the best relationship with your parents... don't worry though.. your in good company..." Mary smiled at this. “Well, that’s good to know. What about you? Any family of your own?” *

Post from RPing
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kearyn/Excel | Gender: Wicked Witch | Age: 26 | Posts: 1,116 | Roses: 15
Old 08-16-2009 at 12:55 AM
Christine's Shadow
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
It's Phantom meets Hamlet- Phamlet!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18] »

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1649610217

sharing my stratford life on facebook :)

|Vincent!|JHO|Evangaline|Christmas Onyx|<3|Green|Ember|
.::.
|Call me a little Crazy, but I think I like you.|<3 KT, Tian, et Moi|
<b>Christine's Shadow</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>Christine's Shadow</b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lia | Gender: Female | Age: 24 | Posts: 703 | Roses: 74
Old 08-16-2009 at 12:32 PM
tiannangel
Wandering Child
S.S. Defense Squad

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [19] »

[/glow]

O_O
Oh, formatting something on my forum. xDD

Our love is like a Rose...Beautiful while in bloom, but it can not last forever.

~Shameless Self Advertising~

~Banners by the wonderful Kearyn, Rose and me. XD~
tiannangel's Profile Send Private Message tiannangel's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jamie or Jamie~Beth | Gender: Just a smalltown girl | Age: 26 | Posts: 899 | Roses: 0
Old 08-19-2009 at 06:37 AM
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK
Wandering Child
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [20] »

What is your favorite way of communications?
What is the problem that you have faced?
What is something that would be crazy for you to do?

Playing the RP Charrie Question game :)

I'm Lifting You Up, I'm Letting You Down
I'm Dancing Til Dawn, I'm Fooling Around

I'm Not Giving Up, I'm Making Your Love
This City's Made Us Crazy And We Must Get Out
Thank you so much to Kearyn and Chrissy for all my banners, both goofy and sexy!
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote