Name: Laura | Gender: Female | Age: 24 | Posts: 101 | Roses: 10
Old 04-07-2009 at 09:43 AM
AutumnLioness
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Does anyone else find this incredibly wierd?????  Post [1] »

Hi, I was looking thorugh the member names for the heck of it and I found that SO SO SO many of us members here share the same birthdate: November 30. And we all feel connected to Phantom of The Opera. Does that birthdate mean something? Anyone want to go into spiritual or astrological dicussion about this, because this is really strange.

Does that birthdate have something to do with Erik or Phantom of The Opera? Fill me in people!!

AutumnLioness's Profile Send Private Message AutumnLioness's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: EAAB | Gender: Ghostly Lady Spirit | Posts: 79 | Roses: 10
Old 04-16-2009 at 10:06 PM
EAAB
Wandering Child
Secret Keeper of the Fifth Cellar

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

I don't know,--I find many Phans claim an affinity with March and Erik. I became a die-hard Phan then, March 18 to 26. (The week the Charles Dance mini-series aired on NBC for the first time!) I call it my POTO Anniversary Week! :)

EAAB's Profile Send Private Message EAAB's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 04-16-2009 at 10:09 PM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

Someone could have just messed up a million times with creating an account. I doubt that it has any real connection.
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Emmy/Dolly/Eight/Dare | Gender: Mademoiselle | Posts: 853 | Roses: 10
Old 04-18-2009 at 03:11 AM
phantom's_rose
Wandering Child
Can't say I'm sad to see you go..<3

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4] »

Hm, well, I guess that's a bit ironic. My birthday is today, actually. (April 17th) I don't think that has anything to do with POTO.

Total randomness here, but I ADORE your siggy, Laura. JG is freaking amazing. So is Tarzan. ;)

I'll never let this go, but I can't find the words to tell you

I don't want to be alone, but now I feel like I don't know you
Opinions I would try and rewrite
If life had background music playing your song
I've got to be honest, I tried to escape you
But the orchestra plays on

~Banners by Tianna, Chrissy, Mark, and Jasmine~1 of 4 Proud Spouses to Viktoria!~Special thanks to Hayley W. and Stephan C.~
~I love little Mr. Bob ~
phantom's_rose's Profile Send Private Message phantom's_rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Laura | Gender: Female | Age: 24 | Posts: 101 | Roses: 10
Old 04-22-2009 at 06:32 PM
AutumnLioness
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5] »

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom's_rose View Post
Hm, well, I guess that's a bit ironic. My birthday is today, actually. (April 17th) I don't think that has anything to do with POTO.

Total randomness here, but I ADORE your siggy, Laura. JG is freaking amazing. So is Tarzan. ;)
Oh, happy belated birthday!! :) Thanks! I didn't make this siggy. Do you have his cds? Yep I chose that quote specifically because it reminded me a lot of what Erik should have heard from his mom or somebody. Instead everybody treated him like a freak.:(:(

AutumnLioness's Profile Send Private Message AutumnLioness's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 05-14-2009 at 05:36 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Performing Onstage
(Performer Is Online)
 Post [6] »

with some free time I looked into this and found out that ticket sales where on sale on this date for TPOTO.
Also in relation to this I looked this up to.

October 5 happens to be the most comman day for people to be born & the 22 May happens to be the least comman making me a very specail person LOL

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 22 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 05-16-2009 at 02:38 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7] »

Darn now I feel really left out, since i'm a summer baby (shunned! :'( ) Anyway, That is somewhat strange. And I feel that it always is something interest to find a connection like that, I don't know about you that that's interesting! You guys should make a group! haha It's Phantom had anything to do with that, that would be crazier! haha SWEETNESS!

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 05-25-2009 at 02:35 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Performing Onstage
(Performer Is Online)
 Post [8] »

It is rather strange to find that out I wonder if I look up this date again what else I'd find.

As for the birthday groups... I think I'd be very left out.

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 08-06-2009 at 05:50 PM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9] »

Patrica, I'm a summer baby too. Yay for the last day of June!

Anyway, I still don't see how this really can be a discuss as it's a mere coincidence or an error.
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kiki | Gender: southern girl | Posts: 278 | Roses: 10
Old 08-27-2009 at 08:02 PM
Karo Kiba
Wandering Child
I am the crazy girl...lallala

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10] »

Are there any winter babies out there? I was almost a valentines day baby! I was born on the 19th. My boyfriend and I celebrate valentine's day and my birthday on the same day to make it easier on him.
Karo Kiba's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote