The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Grand Stage Productions The Paris Opera House Beneath The Opera House
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Christine | Gender: Feminina | Age: 31 | Posts: 1,573 | Roses: 460
Old 11-09-2008 at 09:53 PM
Ubaldo Piangi
Opera Manager
House Patron
Il tenore Supremo

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
The Lake Underground [3]  Post [1]

u n d e r g r o u n d . l a k e
Deep underground lies a lake, vastly magnificent in size and stature. Generally a secret, some members of the Opera Company have stumbled across it in the past. The surface is generally calm and placid, but the darkness of the surroundings cast an threatening shadows across the crystalline surface, often causing those who know about it to wonder what lies beneath these mysteriously-formed waters. No one really knows, however, as it is just as secretive as the Opera Ghost himself.

• No spamming and follow proper RPG rules.
  • For the time being you may be in more than one thread at a time.
  • When this thread reaches 200 a moderator will start the new thread.
  • Have fun and enjoy!

Last post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by witch View Post
Cara Andovea

Thank god Sophie wasn't one to push matters she seemed happy with the answer Cara had given her and in truth it was all Cara was willing to shear, at lest until she got to know the girl better or Sophie questioned her about her scares.

"Have you ever been back this far?"

"Once or twice" Cara answered "though not in this part of the maze. You have to understand the maze is huge with a river and a thorn, even a prison of sorts. The Phantom was a guy of mystery he didn't want to be found or for anyone to know what he was thinking. I think he found the perfect place."

Looking at the map and then at the wall ahead she pushed in one of the stones.

"Hidden hall way, who would of known?"

<b><i>Ubaldo Piangi</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Alli | Gender: Female | Posts: 83 | Roses: 10
Old 11-09-2008 at 10:20 PM
Mlle. Ghost
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

Sophie-Renee Capulet

Sophie watched in amazement as the wall seemed to evaporate with a loud groan.

"And I had no idea we were in a maze!" Sophie said, shocked. "You've done so well leading I wouldn't have guessed."

(click banner)
Mlle. Ghost's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 11-10-2008 at 12:25 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

Cara Andvoea

"And I had no idea we were in a maze!"

Hadn't she said that they where in a maze? Cara thought she had and with all the twisting and turning she was surprised that the other girl hadn't guessed.

"You've done so well leading I wouldn't have guessed."

"Thanks" Cara replied looking around her "But I've never been in this part before looks as if the phantom kept some secrets... if he was real. Wouldn't it be cool if we found some proof that he was instead of the more believed, just a story?"

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 11-10-2008 at 12:36 AM
Mlle. Ghost
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

Sophie-Renee Capulet

Sophie smiled broadly at the mere thought of finding concrete evidence that supported the existance of the famed and fabled Opera Ghost that had haunted the opera so long ago.

"Yes, it would be completely amazing." She agreed. "And that map is pretty old, the date is from when the whole Phantom thing would have happened." She examined the map closer. "You've been here longer, do you notice anything unusal in areas you've been before?"

(click banner)

Old 11-10-2008 at 01:18 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

Cara Andovea

If you had come this far out alone all you'd hear would be a whispering wind and the inhale and exhale of breath and a few drips of water. The only thing to feel was coldness and a spin tingling splash of water down your back. If it weren't for the torch you carried you'd be is complete darkness for there was no light of any sort what so ever.

"Yes, it would be completely amazing." came Sophie's voice from right behind her.

At lest she wasn't alone though she had traveled through the many path ways over and over again it was kind of unnerving.

"And that map is pretty old, the date is from when the whole Phantom thing would have happened."

"I'm not to good with dating things but your right, I mean who would know all of this but the phantom himself?"

"You've been here longer, do you notice anything unusual in areas you've been before?"

"You mean aside from this very map? Well no not really though the throne is here along with the river where it was told he lived. The opera he had said to of written is still being performed and I swear sometimes I felt like eyes where upon me, watching me but unless the phantom is really old I don't think it could be him."

Old 11-10-2008 at 01:47 AM
Mlle. Ghost
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

Sophie-Renee Capulet

As Sophie watched Cara pick her way through the darkness in front of her holding the map, she couldn't help but wonder how far they would go. Where did the tunnels lead? And what were they going to do if and when they found something unsavory? As Sophie thought about who they could encounter, she pulled out her cell phone and checked her bars.

"Hm, what do you know!" she said to her companion. "I actually have two bars down here. Maybe the Phantom saw the coming technological age?" she joked. "And are you talking about 'Don Juan Triumphant?'" she asked, though she was almost certain that was the opera Cara spoke of. She had listened to a recording of it shortly after moving in with her great uncle. "It's a brilliant opera." They continued in silence.

"How long do you think it will take to reach the center of the maze?"

(click banner)

Old 11-10-2008 at 02:24 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

Cara Andovea

The maze was almost like a snake, seeming to have no openings at times when it truth they where right in front of you just like the wall they had just past and why not have hidden openings when you had hidden traps as well?

"Hm, what do you know!" came the voice from behind her once again.

Glancing over her shoulder Cara saw that Sophie had pulled out her cell phone.

"I actually have two bars down here. Maybe the Phantom saw the coming technological age?"

"That would be surprising, even for someone like him" Cara laughed looking at the map. "There's a trap here be careful."

She hoped that the other girl had heard her after all she seemed to still be talking and following her every move.

"And are you talking about 'Don Juan Triumphant?'"

Cara only nodded as she worked her way around the trap in the floor.

"It's a brilliant opera."

"You got that right, it's so different to the others you can relate to it more."

"How long do you think it will take to reach the center of the maze?"

"I don't know in all truth I've never been to the center but easily an hour or two."

Old 11-11-2008 at 05:03 AM
Mlle. Ghost
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8]

Sophie-Renee Capulet

"An hour or two?" Sophie repeated, checking the clock on her phone as Cara led her past yet another unseen trap. Luckily, she had a while before she had to be anywhere, as she was still supposed to just be organizing, filing, and labeling things from the archives. No one would miss her until they came looking for her, and while that could happen at any moment, it was getting late and Sophie doubted the occurance.

"Have you ever gotten a chance to be in a production of his musical?" asked Sophie, referring to the earlier discussed 'Don Juan Triumphant.' "If you have," she continued. "I must say you're brave. I'm not one for superstition, but the whole affair would seemed cursed to me." She finished. With another peak over her companion's shoulder, something caught Sophie's eye.

"Look! Next to the trap coming up on the right! There's something branching off of it... only, it's smudged..." she said, pointing to the place so Cara could see it.

(click banner)

Old 11-11-2008 at 05:42 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9]

Cara Andovea

"An hour or two?" Sophie had repeated why was it that she seemed shocked by the news?

The Opera House was huge and they where underneath it with twists and turns no straight there and back for most of the maze circled other parts of it seeming like you where winding up where you were before as if getting no where.

"Easily"

The subject seemed to change as she once again read the map bucking her head as the roof got lower and lower.

"Have you ever gotten a chance to be in a production of his musical?"

For a moment Cara had no idea what they where talking about they seemed to jump from subject to subject she wasn't sure what the girl meant.

"If you have," she went on "I must say you're brave. I'm not one for superstition, but the whole affair would seemed cursed to me."

"Cursed?" Cara questioned laughing as she finally court on. "Once or twice but I was a back ground dancer and what do you mean by cursed? Sure it's a little different but that's the whole point."

She was about to go on but was stopped when Sophie pointed out something.

"Look! Next to the trap coming up on the right! There's something branching off of it... only, it's smudged..."

"Well there's one way to find out what it is. Just... watch your steep."

Old 11-11-2008 at 05:48 AM
Mlle. Ghost
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10]

Sophie-Renee Capulet

"Of course the point was for the opera to be different, but this place burnt to the ground producing it, that's a sign of some sort. And like you said, sometimes you can feel the ghost. It was his masterpiece, so why couldn't he be watching it and making sure everything goes the way he liked?" Sophie said. "And it's well known that his temper wasn't the best when he didn't get his way..." She added, trailing off as they turned towards the tunnel in question, watching her step just as she had been advised. When they reached the opening, there was only a small gap in the stone wall where the tunnel was supposed to begin. Sophie kicked it, but the wall did not budge. It was taller than both the girls, and trying to fit through had potential.

"Look," she said, setting her torch down. "If we squeeze through, we can't bring the torches without setting ourselves on fire." She turned to Cara, the present expert on the opera explorations. "What do you want to do?"

(click banner)