The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Grand Stage Productions » Red Roses and Flickering Candles
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Steve | Gender: Male | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,021 | Roses: 35
Old 06-13-2005 at 12:40 AM
The Phantom
Wandering Child
House Patron
Without you, I die.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
RP Approval Thread  Post [1] »

To get your role playing game approved, just post here filling out the follow form and post it here. One of the RRFC moderators (insert names here) will look it over and approve it. This is to make sure that we have decent role plays, and not just 1000 bad ones.

Role Playing Game Name:
General Characters:
Open or Closed: (Meaning, is it open to anyone who wishes to post or would you rather decide who you want to join?)
Usernames of RP members:
General Idea/Storyline:

There is no limit on how many role playing threads you can have approved, but make sure you can keep up with them all. The same goes for participating in them as well. Most importantly we want you to have fun at the same time. :)

After your RP is approved, you can post your threads in the "Fueled by Candle Light" subforum above. Make sure to include the application above in your first post. Be creative. ;)
The Phantom's Profile Send Private Message The Phantom's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Erica | Gender: woman- hear me roar! | Posts: 2,032 | Roses: 181
Old 05-01-2008 at 03:53 AM
WanderingChild<3

House Patron
Does anyone write anymore?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

Role Playing Game Name: Crimson Beauty Mark

General Characters: (Main) Erik Benjamin Destler, Gabrielle Antoinette Vadamere, Vincent Gabriel Leroux, Raoul James De Chagny, Babette Demi Vinvella
Open or Closed: Open!
Usernames of RP members: wanderingchild <3 & anyone who would like too.
General Idea/Storyline:

Murders have been happening at the Opera Populaire, but the way it happens seem so utterly unexplainable. Raoul James De Chagny, the owner of the Populaire, becomes concerned, and sends in a Detective, Gabrielle Antoinette Vadamere in to solve these things out. Little does everyone know, there already is a hunter for clues on the killings, but he is undercover, and is hunting for something else. For something more powerful than humans has been lurking the Populaire halls at night...Vampires.

SETTING: October, 13th, 1881- Opera Populaire

Cast List
Erik Vincent Deslter
Gabrielle Antoinette Vandamere
Vincent Gabriel Leroux
Babette Demi Vinvella
Matthie Lucas Godbout
Meghan Rose Giry
Juliette Lorraine Madeline
Carlotta Jeannine Guideceilli

Erik Vincent Deslter
(32; 6'2) Jet black hair, that is usually slicked back. Golden eyes, that women usually cannot resist. He is a Vampire, who lurks in the deepest shadows of the Populaire, and sometimes can get "hungry". Sharp fangs, that make iteasy to bite through the flesh of peoples'. Tall, and slender. One half of his face is covered with a white moon mask, to hide his distortion he has had since he was a baby. There's a mysterious beauty to him, and is frightfully. Really is caring and a genius.
Sign- Aries (fire).
Love Interest- Goes to almost any girl he can get his hands on, but later, begins to grow fond of Meg and cares for her a lot. Later, grows attracted to Gabrielle.

Gabrielle Antoinette Vandamere: (26; 5'5) Wavy long brown hair, and dazzling green eyes. An adeventurous Detective, who goes to the Populaire, in search of who is causing alll these murders. Doesn't know what she is in for, and doesn't find out about the Vampires until later. Thin, but has a bigger bust and such. Highly attractive, and sometimes doesn't understand. Wears spectacles when she is reading,and is willing to do anything to serve justice, and isn't frightened easily. Bold and brave, can be a loud mouth. Says it like it is. Caring and friendly, cares about everyone and their safety. Doesn't know how much she is in trouble, when the Vampires find out she is there. Sarcastic, and witty. Sometimes people poke fun that she is a girl Detective, but she just punches them out.
Sign- Taurus (Earth)
Love Interest- Isn't focused on love, but grows fond of Erik, and is taunted by Vincent.

Vincent Gabriel Leroux: (; 5'9) Jet black hair, that falls just past his ears. Mood eyes, and when he is at his worst, they can turn a hint of crimson. An evil Vampire, who is at the Populaire as a leading man. Extremely attractuve, and darkly handsome/mysterious. The women cannot resist him. Muscular, and amazing body. Is only there for the women, since their are tons, and wants to destory
Erik, because they have been enemies in the past, since he had bitten him, and wants revenge. Loves women, and is always seducing them. Seems very nice, and romantic, but really, he is abusive and
menacing. Not someone that you should mess with. Loves poetry, and strolls beneath the moon. Sharp fangs as well. Loathes people that have anything to do with the law, and wants to get rid of them.
Can appear out of thin air, and behind people, which frightens them to death.
Sign- Aries (Fire)
Love Interest- Every girl, but has his eyes on Meg, since she has her eyes on him. He romances every girl, and goes for Gabrielle too.

Raoul James De Chagny:; 5'9) Short blonde hair, that is usually put down. Dazzling blue eyes, that make the girls swoon! The Viscount of the
Populaire, and extremely smart. Muscular build, and pretty tall. Has preomintions, where he can see what is going to happen in the future, no one knowsbut him. He sometimes sees what bad is going to happen, and tries to prevent it. More of the hero figure of the Populaire, and tries to stop all of these rumors and stories about there being Vampires. Is against witchcraft completely, and thinks it's al a joke. Extremely handsome, and usually attracts the girls. Rich, and well kept. Can have dorky blonde moments, but don't we all?
Sign- Taurus (Earth)
Love Interest- Has always loved Christine, and always will she is his "LittleLotte". Though, he doesn't know her "secret"

Matthieu Lucas Gattelett: 5'8.) Sh.ag.gy red hair, and sparkling green eyes. A Vampire slayer, who is undercover at the Populaire as a stagehand. Oddly attractive, and
knows almost everything that goes on. Knows that there is a Vampire here, and wants to keep everyone safe, and try to kill them. Extremely smart, and is always thinking of ways to save people, or keep people out of trouble. Looks out for everyone. Extremely muscular, and nice body. Can be overprotective for the people that he cares about. Adventurous,and bold. Knows tons about Vampires/Witches etc.
Sign- Cancer (Water)
Love Interest- Grows very attracted to Juliette, but has no idea she is a Vampire

Babette Demi Vinvella: (5'5) Black shimmering hair, that is wavy, falling past her shoulders. Full red lips, and smokey green eyes, that have a hint of silver. Comes to the Populaire, as an as.sistant to the managers, etc. Verlumptious, but not chubby and in shape. Big bust, nice rump, and every man's dream of a woman. A Vampire, and enjoys what she is. Flaunts her stuff, and extremely flirtacious. Sexy, and isn't afraid to make the first move on men..any men. Use to be the Vincent's lover, and she doesn't know that he is at the Populaire, until they see one another. All the men are extremely attractive to her, and she sometimes puts them in trances to get what she wants, and her kicks. She came to the Populaire, because she was quite bored with life, and decided to cause some chaos.
Sign:Aries (Fire)
Love Interest: Every single man she sees, practically. Use to be lovers with Vincent.

Meghan Rose Giry:; 5'3) Golden blonde mane, that falls just past her shoulders. Lovely baby blue eyes. She is a chorus member at the Populaire,
and dreams of making it to the top. Dimples on her rosy cheeks. Petite and skinny ballerina. Dancing is her life. Has been at the Populaire all her life, and is close friends with Christine. Can be curious, which may lead to trouble. Very caring and a lovely person. Hears stories about their being a Vampire,but refuses to believe it, though it frightens her.
Sign- Aquarius (wind)
Love Interest- Has a massive crush on Vincent, but she doesn't know he's a Vampire.

Juliette Lorraine Madeleine:

5'4) Short almost black-ish looking hair. Deep brown eyes, that look black at times. One of the ballet girls at the Populaire, but is a Vampire, and has been since she was a little girl. Loathes being a Vampire, and hates drinking peoples' blood, but knows that she must to survive. Very quiet and shy, doesn't like to socialize that much, but longs to be like Meg, who is normal. Extremely thin, but a pretty little thing. Looks out for everyone, and tries to protect them from Vincent and such. Very creative and genius. Is threatened by Vincent a lot, and sometimes attacked. She is strong when she is a Vampire, so she knows how to protect herself.
Sign- Pices (Water)
Love Interest- Fond of Matthieu, but knows that she cannot get involved with him.
<b>WanderingChild<3</b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Hollie | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,814 | Roses: 215
Old 04-19-2009 at 01:07 AM
Raoul de Chagny
Opera Manager
House Patron
Aurèlien, WHERE?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

Approved.

Christian Lisle :: Aurélien Renard :: Emile Ashleigh :: Elesa Robinson (coming soon)
<b><i>Raoul de Chagny</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Elphie | Gender: female | Age: 24 | Posts: 210 | Roses: 10
Old 06-22-2009 at 01:14 PM
Lady of Music
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
You alone can make my song take flight  Post [4] »

Hello! This is my first RP and I am just dieing to kick it off. So it is called 'You alone can make my song take flight', as it says above.
The story for this is quiet simple:
Rosalie Deaa has grown up beleiving she is an orphan. She was brought there as an infant, and grew up with a mysterious guardian, who she now calls Her Voice. She has been taught by him and has now fell in love with him. But her close friend James loves her, and will do anything to get her away from the man she calls her voice.
I know it sounds like the original stage/ film version, but thats all i can put without giving away the ending. One thing I shall tell you of the ending is that the title is the last line said.
So, who wishes to join me? The roles avalible are:
The Voice (The Phantom/ Erik)
Meg Giry
Madam Giry
James Napier
Rosalie's mother (Comes in later)
Rosalie's father (Comes in later also)
I hope no one minds if I take the role of Rosalie?
Please join! Thank you!
Your loyal servant
Lady of Music

If I have posted this in the wrong place, I apologise completely!
Lady of Music's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 06-22-2009 at 05:38 PM
Raoul de Chagny
Opera Manager
House Patron
Aurèlien, WHERE?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5] »

Approved.

Christian Lisle :: Aurélien Renard :: Emile Ashleigh :: Elesa Robinson (coming soon)
<b><i>Raoul de Chagny</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kiki | Gender: southern girl | Posts: 278 | Roses: 10
Old 09-29-2009 at 12:40 AM
Karo Kiba
Wandering Child
I am the crazy girl...lallala

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6] »

Role Playing Game Name: Jasmine.

General Characters: Jasmine Acheson, Mariel Collins, Erik Destler, Margaret Acheson, Robert Acheson (minor, comes in later), Ziva Naheed, Myra, Mara Giry, Michelle Giry, Aurora Giry, Ezekiel Cheever, Steven Hartright, Anthony Abrami, and Carla Abelli.
Open or Closed: Open, but please be literate!
Usernames of RP members: Well, as for now it's just me. Anyone else can join.
General Idea/Storyline: Margaret Acheson is the moth of Jasmine Acheson. Both of them happen to be descendants of Christine and Erik's daughter, Alice Daae. Margaret doesn't let her daughter know about her ancestors until one of them...is forced to pay a visit. The angel Myra gets orders to force Erik to time travel to Jasmine's era to live with her cousin and her mother on a farm in semi-rural Virginia. And thus brings the funny incidents involving technology. Erik meets some key people in Jasmine's life.

But underneath it all, Jasmine struggles with the fact that she is growing up without her father. She also struggles with her brother's deployment. Her father was killed in the world trade center when he was visiting with his brother, who was an investor that worked there.

There is a brief description of the characters below:

Erik: The phantom we all know and love. This is a Leroux based phantom.

Jasmine: A tough but innocent girl who is quite talented. Whenever she is not doing chores, practicing violin, singing, at school, or with relatives she usually spends time with her significant other, Steven Hartright. Her best friends include Aurora Giry and Ziva Naheed. She was taught by Mara, Michelle, and Michelle's late husband. She is 16 yrs old.

Margaret- a tough mother of two. She is a detective that works child abuse cases. She also volunteers for emergency foster care when needed. She is a widow, but she doesn't date. She worries quite a bit about the fact that her son is in the army and isn't allowed to tell her much about his assignments. In her mid 40s.

Mara- the dance teacher who teaches Ezekiel, Mariel, Aurora, and Jasmine. She is Michelle's sister and Aurora's aunt. Early 30s.

Michelle- The voice instructor of Aurora, Mariel, Ezekiel, and Jasmine. It should be noted that her late husband also taught some of these children violin. She is in her mid 30s, and when Erik arrives the two grow interested in each other. She lives with her sister and her daughter on the farm next to the Acheson's farm.

Mariel Collins- Margaret's niece. She is not a descendant of Erik, as she come's from Jasmine's father's family. She was orphaned at a young age, but she often has nightmares about the incident that took her parents' life. She is like Jasmine's little sister. 11 yrs old.

Ziva Naheed- A muslim girl who is surprisingly one of Aurora and Jasmine's closest friends. Her family owns a small patch of land near Jasmine's farm.

Ezekiel Cheever- Ezekiel has long been in love with Jasmine, only to have his affections thwarted by Steven Hartright, Jasmine's current boyfriend. Jasmine is starting to realize that she does, indeed, love Ezekiel more. He is a gifted singer. 18 yrs old. He lives down the road from the Achesons, the naheeds, and the Girys.

Steven Hartright- Jasmine's boyfriend. He is a total enemy of Ezekiel. He is in the same army unit as Jasmine's brother and is also deployed. 19 yrs old.

Robert Acheson- Margaret's son and Jasmine's brother. He is currently serving in afghanistan. He can't tell anyone much about his important assignments, which stresses everyone in the household to no end! 20 yrs old.

Carla Abelli- the jerky modern incarnation of our dearest carlotta. Carlotta and Anthony are both 17 yrs old.

Anthony Abrami- Carla's boyfriend. He is a pompous male singer.

Myra- The angel who started this whole mess and sometimes intervenes when things get TOO sticky!

Why not forget about being normal and live for him?
Karo Kiba's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: April | Gender: female | Age: 33 | Posts: 135 | Roses: 10
Old 12-18-2009 at 05:55 AM
wandering child
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7] »

Role Playing Game Name:
Journey to a strange new world

General Characters: Erik

Lindsay Brighton

whoever else wants to join (possibly as the daroga? Maybe even Ayesha or a friend of Lindsay's.)

Erik of course we all know. Lindsay is a woman who has made it her personal mission in life to save Erik. She is a columnist at a newspaper because she enjoys writing, but her real love is music.

Open or Closed: open, although I will be playing Lindsay and Hidden Silk will be Erik. Lady of Music and Karo Kiba will be invited to join.

Usernames of RP members: Wandering child (me), Hidden Silk, Lady of Music and Karo Kiba if they want to join and whoever else wants to join.

General Idea/Storyline: Lindsay has come to own a device that lets her enter books and bring characters from them to her world if she wants to. Of course she chooses to try to save Erik. Unfortunately she has to enter the book after Christine has left, which means Erik is ill, afraid to trust, and needing compassion more than ever. Lindsay has to help him to overcome his grief at losing Christine as well as introduce him to a new world. In the process, they may just fall in love.
wandering child's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Nadya | Gender: Kitty | Age: 31 | Posts: 1,489 | Roses: 30
Old 02-22-2010 at 08:20 PM
Isabella Delancy
Wandering Child
House Patron
Brainwashed by the Cult

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8] »

Both are approved.

Isabella Delancy's Profile Send Private Message Isabella Delancy's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Elphie | Gender: female | Age: 24 | Posts: 210 | Roses: 10
Old 03-07-2010 at 05:24 AM
Lady of Music
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9] »

Role Playing Game Name: A twist and a fall

General Characters:

Magdalene 'Mag' Christine Denzel: your 'everyday' rich posh girl who is has been hated by her parents and siblings from birth. Eight years of slaving for her imediate family, rescued by her Grand parents. Thirteen years of happiness, has made her a big hearted, if not slightly mad, girl who doesn't care what happens if everyones happy, with her own secrets. She is mostly mentally stable, giving the up bringing of which she had, though of course there are a few snags such as a slight obsession with things, of which she is trying to break her self of.

Mag's best friend: you can name her and design her, though I'd like her mostly to be similar to Mag, except two years older (Mag's 21 when it starts) then her. She is the Yin when Mag goes Yang and her Yang when she goes too Yin. All in all she is what completes Mag as much as a friend can.

Erik: everyones favourite opera ghost who is recently grieving the loss of Christine when our two leading ladies come crashing into his life.

Open or Closed: Open mostly, except Mag's already been taken by yours truly, hope no one minds, though wanderingchild has first dibs on Mag's bf since she helped design her.

Usernames of RP members:

Lady of Music
wanderingchild

General Idea/Storyline:

Our two leading ladies live in New York and about to take a trip to Paris. Of course while their there they have to visit the opera house, Mag's family having effect, they are allowed every where. Mag being Mag is reading her Gaston Leurox Phantom. Suddenly they are transported to near the end of the very book, (before the epilogue, and Erik's death but Christine's left), and the two meet Erik. Some how they are transported back to their time and reality. After staying in Paris for the remainder of the week, as was the plan for their holiday, the two take Erik back to New York with them. While their Mag realises that she is falling for Erik, though her logical side argues that she shouldnt. This only prepels her forward more into trying to figure out what happened to get Erik here.

I'm a Dwarf and I am digging a hole
Diggy diggy diggy
I'm digging a hole
Lady of Music's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2010 at 06:38 AM
Raoul de Chagny
Opera Manager
House Patron
Aurèlien, WHERE?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10] »

This RP is not approved. You need to work your descriptions for your very few characters and the storyline. You also need to practice on your Role Playing posts, I suggest practising in the general RP forums for that. This submission needs a better storyline other than 2 girls just wanting to be with Erik.