Name: Sarah | Gender: Genderfluid. | Age: 27 | Posts: 1,031 | Roses: 10
Old 04-11-2009 at 09:25 AM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [21]

I haven't even gone to bed for real yet, and I already had a dream because I fell asleep for awhile.

I was on an alien spaceship with a crew of friendly aliens who looked like humans. The head of the crew and myself soon became very close, and we became an item. When it came time to get off the ship and go to their planet, I tried my hardest to get my new 'boyfriend' to kiss me, but no luck. There were two strange things about this dream: one, E.T. was there as their botanist, and two, everyone on the ship seemed to know me already. I woke up after my new 'boyfriend' finally kissed me.

There are many bodies of water in this world;

Yet none would quench my thirst for you.
xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rose/Michele | Gender: A Woe to Man | Posts: 1,716 | Roses: 220
Old 04-12-2009 at 10:23 AM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [22]

Whoa, that is a weird dream, Sarah.

My dream the other night isn't so much strange as it is concerning...

I dreamt I was Agent 47. (If you have ever heard of, seen, or played the Hitman series, you know who I'm talking about. For those of you who don't know, he's basically the best and most bada** assassin eva.)

So I'm the hitman and I'm in a very formal party setting. My mission is to kill the ambassador and retrieve an important briefcase. The briefcase is in a large safe in a (strangley unguarded) room. I wait in the next room with a gun in hand. The ambassador enters and opens the safe. (I can see through a peep hole into the room.) I enter silently and take him out. I get the briefcase and make my escape through a large window in the hallway.
Mission accomplished.

This dream concerns me because I've been playing the Hitman PC game for a while lately. The mission in the dream was almost the exact same mission I've been working on. This dream might be telling me that I've been playing a little too much. :) Ha ha. Ciao.

[signature under construction]
A_Single_Rose's Profile Send Private Message A_Single_Rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2009 at 03:43 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [23]

I've had two more dreams that I can remember, and the odd thing is one happened Monday night, and the other happened last night.

In the first dream, I was Belle from Beauty and the Beast. It was during the "Be Our Guest" scenes, and I was sitting there enjoying the show. Then the dream shifted to the end of the movie (when the Beast is transformed into a prince again). The only thing is, when the Beast transformed, he became my boyfriend and not the character in the story! I ran to him and kissed him, and we lived happily ever after.

The second dream was where my boyfriend had flown out from Hawaii to visit me. It must have been Christmastime, because we had a tree with presents under it. Anyway, we sat on the couch and cuddled, and when my parents walked in we just ignored them. Then my boyfriend kissed me, and as he was pulling away, I woke up.

xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 05-16-2009 at 04:48 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [24]

I've always had dreams of my friends talking to my friends from my other school it's crazy (and yes I always talk about my other school haha!)

So I dreamt that they all fought over me and then they started to cut me into pieced and then some how I poofed off to camp. Supercamp? I'm not sure about you but then I dreamt that I had a sister. That was as old as me, then I realized that she was my twin? A bubbly crazier, obsessive, prettier, but stupid version of me. Now I don't know about you all, but that's just impossible. And then...school started, but my sister was there too...and so was my brother, but he's only 4! how did this 4 year old get into high school. How did this sister of mine poof along with me??? I then went to my classes and then I realized freshmen year was going to stay all over again!

Now that was a nightmare! hhaha

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-20-2009 at 04:26 AM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [25]

I had another strange dream. I'm thinking this one was brought on by the fact that I watched part of Green Day's performance on the most recent episode of Saturday Night Live.

~

I was at the mall with three of my friends, and we decided to go to Hot Topic. When we got there, however, it was crowded with around 100 to 150 people. So I went up to the clerk who seemed to be managing whatever was going on, and she told me a band was in the back of the store signing autographs and handing out free gifts. My friends and I decided to check it out, and waited around for a half-hour or so. When it was our turn, I got the biggest shock of my life - Green Day was in Hot Topic! Billie Joe Armstrong asked if I'd like to take a photo with him, and I said yes. Unfortunately, I woke up just as one of my friends was pressing the button on her camera. I was so mad because I'd have liked to find out how the dream ends!

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 05-21-2009 at 02:24 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [26]

I recently dreamt that I was watching American Idol and I was watching Bo Bice and David Cook and Archuleta rock it off. It was great! And then for some reason Archuleta won! I was excited, but then a cage came down and they stuffed him in there. It was a thrill to see David win, but a shock to see him in a bird cage... :D

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...

Old 07-23-2009 at 04:12 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [27]

^ Interesting...

~

My latest dream was quite strange. It was like an alternate-reality of sorts. Anyway...

I dreamt that I had a physical therapy appointment (which I normally would in real life) and that I had an iPhone (which I don't have at all). During the trip to this appointment, Tre - the drummer for Green Day - and I kept texting each other (another thing I don't do in real life) and couldn't stop. When we arrived at said appointment, my physical therapist was all pissed at me because I wouldn't stop texting Tre. It got to the point where she was literally begging me to stop, and at that point, I did. That's when I woke up.

Old 10-12-2009 at 12:22 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [28]

So i had this dream (the best dreams always happen before I get sick from something) and it was everyone from TPO and apparently we all went to my school. So I was in the nurse's station sleeping because I was sick and then all of a sudden Emmy pops up in front of my face and is all, "Are you feeling better?!" And then I saw Sarah and James running around (you both were teachers for some reason...oh yea because so many teachers at our school are actually married with some other teacher there)....sooo weird! But funny. I was in show choir and I saw Chrissy and Haley and Kristen...and then Viktoria was just running around as TGITPC. Yes! So epic!

Name: Courtney | Gender: Chick-a-dee | Age: 23 | Posts: 36 | Roses: 10
Old 10-12-2009 at 01:24 AM
Phantom In Training
Wandering Child
Love Never Dies Supporter

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [29]

I remember having the strangest dream ever awhile ago. I don't remember all of it, but I'll do my best to make it not confusing:
I was in the old cathedral, and it was made of wood and had a lot of secret passages. I was wandering around and all of a sudden I see this person hanging down in front of me. Their face was all burned, and I couldn't tell if it was a guy or a girl. So I started to run away from it, and it followed me. I then crawled into a little hole in the wall, and waited until it passed by me. I looked around and saw that I was overlooking a room with a bunch of hippie priests. (yes, you saw that correctly) I make some sort of noise, and one of the priests asks another, "Whoa man, did anyone else hear that sound? It was like a little squirrel nibbling at it's nuts." I didn't hear what the other guy said, because I was running away. So I keep running and running, and I when I looked back to see if anyone was following me, I bump into a random pole. I apologized to it profusely, and it changes into Erik before my eyes. Think of the Charles Dance Erik when he takes Christine for a picnic. That's what he was wearing, but it was Leroux's Erik. Freaky, I know. Anyway, he wraps his cloak around me, and as I'm breathing in his smell (Coffee and lilacs. I kid you not.) I wake up. I was so sad that I never knew what happened next!!

Oh, by the way, where is this Supernatural thread I've heard about? I can't find it anywhere!
Phantom In Training's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2009 at 05:39 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [30]

I had the strangest dream a few nights ago...

~

I dreamt I was helping my boyfriend escape from the police, but these were no ordinary police. They looked like something out of the new Star Trek movie because they rode flying-helicopter type things, and because we never saw their faces. Anyway, to help him escape, I was bringing him to people's houses - but these were people we didn't know. They knew the police were after James, though, so they gladly let us in and showed me where to hide him. I woke up never knowing why the police were after him.