Name: | Gender: | Age: 24 | Posts: 57 | Roses: 10
Old 03-25-2006 at 11:35 PM
Lia Lecordier
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11] »

i pheel horrible!! I haven't posted in like a month. im very bad *slaps head*. sorry you guys.

so what's up with you guys? nothing much has happened here except phor concert phestival. We did ok, we got 5 exellents and 1 superior. it makes me so mad though- we worked so hard phor it. we had 3 rehearsals a week and an extra the day oph, and our overall score was excellent-that's bull!!

the trip there was fun, but the trip back sucked. i ended up leaning on the window then breaking down in phront of my phriend.

and on top of all that my report card sucked!! i got 2 a's, a B, 2 d's, and an F. i am so screwed. my mom is gonna kill me when i get home.:(

Tuba Players Rock my sox!

Made by the phabulous KT Mae.
You know you want to... ;)
Lia Lecordier's Profile Send Private Message Lia Lecordier's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: C!Christine | Gender: Female | Posts: 1,937 | Roses: 10
Old 03-27-2006 at 11:07 AM
Luciana
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12] »

Hi everybody! I'm attempting to be more active then I have been lately, and so I decided to do that by very slowly starting to take threads back on and posting in them, then spreading out. It probably won't work and I'll get all post happy and post like half a million in like two days, but we'll pretend like I'm not totally insane.

If anyone would like to fill me in on the happenings of the site, I'd love you forever. I feel really stupid having to ask, but I'm only human, and not a very good one at that.

Report cards. Ick. Mine wasn't bad, but I only have four grades and I had gotten sick for two weeks solid, so I didn't take finals, strangely enough. Instead, I was off getting blood tests (I hate needles, I would have rather taken the finals). I got all A's for second report, but I got a B as my semester grade in English and Math.

|Lydia | The PPP |
Psssh, I have no artistic talent like this. It\'s all KT. Except Sam. Sam\'s mom can [s]take the blame[/s] claim credit for her.
Luciana's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Super Samness | Gender: Wonder Woman | Age: 27 | Posts: 3,913 | Roses: 50
Old 03-27-2006 at 04:45 PM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13] »

Here's the TPO rundown:

We're all nuts.

Here's the people rundown: Me + KT = irony
Christine + KT = cheese
Zelda gave in and joined the PPP.
SYIO HEARTS FREDERICK, DARCY, AND COLIN FIRTH!
We're all really obsessed with Pride and Predjudice.

And Syio was born Cnadian, and KT's real Dad is a Canadiam postal worker, which explaines their coolness. Also, I sort of ditched KT for her cousin, who hearts Canadians, French, and Greg from CSI. But I heart KT more than Greg, so it's all good.

RP rundown: Frederick and Julie totally got back together, Frederick has his own fan club called the FFC, and WTF npo longer stands for what you've always assumed - It's What The Frederick, hence te new PPP name.

Roza's just as much of a whore as ever (love you, dearie), Julie's all "Waaaah I'm dying", but hasn't told anyone yet, God knows what's going on with Kat + Diego, because Diego is so sleeping with Roza in teh bathrooms, Julianna slept with Aurrie but her and Frederick are back together anyway, and Frederick's preparing to throw Lucas off the roof as we speak. Oh, and Juliet confessed er love for Luc, my secondairy RP char, but he doesn't love her back that way. If he does, which I don't think, he's ignoring it because he is so totally in love with Adeline, who hearts Victor, who is hated by Luc for exactly that reason, and Luc and Lina are talking in the kitchens where Luc's like [I secretly heart you] and Lina's like [I know] ::giggles and flips hair:: and Luc's like [You drive me wild].

Oh, and for the record, KT ish having Frederick/Aurrie/Lucas(?) fantasies, but Christine is very persistant that "FREDERICK! IS! STRAIGHT!" (As an arrow, no less!)

Yes, I am a loser, thank you very much.

I don't get my report cards for a few weeks. SPRING BREAK!

Oooooh, just thought of something Zelda said on the phone last night ^_^.

"I didn't mean too! It was kind of like sex, y'know? I was just fooling around until it went too far. . ." Kristi, Zelda, and I - "BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

<b><i>Erik</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: KT Mae | Gender: Hungry Chipmunk | Age: 28 | Posts: 4,322 | Roses: 25
Old 03-27-2006 at 08:44 PM
The Khanum
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
» DAZLIOUS «

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14] »

Quote:
Originally posted by The Phantom
Here's the TPO rundown:

We're all nuts.

Here's the people rundown: Me + KT = irony
Christine + KT = cheese
Zelda gave in and joined the PPP.
SYIO HEARTS FREDERICK, DARCY, AND COLIN FIRTH!
We're all really obsessed with Pride and Predjudice

. . .

Oh, and for the record, KT ish having Frederick/Aurrie/Lucas(?) fantasies, but Christine is very persistant that "FREDERICK! IS! STRAIGHT!" (As an arrow, no less!)
You should make that in chronological order, dearie. Christine and I were cheese long before you and I were irony. ...Random question: Does that make me ironic cheese? ::Ponders::

...That's because P&P = the greatest thing in the history of great things, and I own Darcy, so...there. Nyah. ::Points:: See? He's in my harem.

(In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. < My computer says that to me when I turn it on. ^__^ ... ::Ponders that irony of turning on a computer, especially since Kat's is named Gerry:: )

P.S: It's Frederick/Aurrie/Lucas/NIKO, thank you verrah much.

♦ so why did you bawl from the spell of some old holy song? ♦

some liar laughed as he composed, some liar i loved to control
<b>The Khanum</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>The Khanum</b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 03-27-2006 at 09:18 PM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15] »

Chronological? I can barely spell it let alone do it.

Correction: I equal the greatest thing in the history of great things. ::cough:: Y'all know it's true!!!

Sorry. Niko ish included. Because he's just that sexfull. Yesh. KT's brain child is a sex machine. Actually, both of them. Do I sense a pattern here? ::glances at puppetteer of Roza and Niko:: I also see uncreativity. Pleh. Blue. . .

Turning a computer on, eh? ::ponders this:: Interesting. . .and odd. . .kind of like KT.

I HEART DARCY! ESPECIALLY FIRTH!DARCY!

::cough:: I was talking to anna this morning, and we were talking about George Clooney <3 and how he was teh Sexiest Man Alive in 1997, then we were talking about Matthew Mc...Mc...something....anywho, yeah, and how he's SMA this year, and Anna was like, "Colin Firth should have won it. he should win it every year." And I'm like, "Palabra, yo. Christine definently agrees."

Name: Zelda/Yvette/Padme | Gender: female | Age: 27 | Posts: 2,274 | Roses: 10
Old 03-28-2006 at 12:17 AM
Christine Daaé
Wandering Child
House Patron
Angel of Music

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16] »

Hey! Lina does not giggle and flip her hair like an idiot.

Anyway. Yes, I said that. What happened between a certain someone and me . . . it is like sex. Things progress, one thing leads to another . . . you get the point.

~ Zelda

Christine Daaé's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kristi Lu | Gender: Girl | Posts: 756 | Roses: 22
Old 03-28-2006 at 03:32 AM
Masked Shadows
Wandering Child
House Patron
.Always.Confused.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17] »

Hehe. I like phone calls.

Wow. Today was exciting. So I went to the theatre to work lighting after school today and I had my friend, David's phone in my pocket and I was leaving and I forgot about it but then I found it and ran back and I was in the house and he was up on a ladder on stage and I shouted and the talking went like this:
"David! I have your phone."
"Where was it?"
"In my pants."

People stared at me. It was hilarious.

OH!!! And my conversation with Sam before Zelda joined,

Sam: I have a banana.
Kristi: That's akward.
Sam & Kristi: ::Crack Up::

Those are my stories. Now I'm leaving. Sam you didn't call me at... 3:35 my time. I was VERY sad.

Now, I see, If I wear a mask I can fool the world.

Masked Shadows's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2006 at 03:40 AM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18] »

Bahaha! I had completely forgotten about that, Kristi!

I did too call you! Your mommeh said you weren't home, so I called, like, a half hour later, and you still weren't home! So I went to work. Which, by the way, happened to be awesome. So there. Your fault.

lol, Kristi. Do you usually have a phone in your pants (among other things)?

Name: Kristi Lu | Gender: Girl | Posts: 756 | Roses: 22
Old 03-28-2006 at 03:43 AM
Masked Shadows
Wandering Child
House Patron
.Always.Confused.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [19] »

I do have a cellular device.

Um, I perfer not to answer that question. It's rather personal. Yes I do keep a cell phone in my pants. MINE! So people can CALL me when I'm not HOME!

::Worries about shortness::

Umm. I played Zoo Tycoon from 5PM-1AM, Friday and from 5PM-9PM tonight with my friend, Laine. That's 8 + 4 = 12 hrs. We just about rock that game. :-)

I'm super bored... what's new? How are you all.

Now, I see, If I wear a mask I can fool the world.

Masked Shadows's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: C!Christine | Gender: Female | Posts: 1,937 | Roses: 10
Old 03-28-2006 at 10:58 AM
Luciana
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [20] »

Quote:
Originally posted by The Phantom
We're all really obsessed with Pride and Predjudice.
Wow, that's strange. I may not have been here, but we're all on the same wavelength and that's really scary.

Cell phones? I have a few interesting stories about those. :^D My friends all make fun of me because I keep my phone on vibrate, which it took me a surprisingly long time to understand.

I've never played Zoo Tycoon, but my dad got the complete collection of the Sims, so between school, Sims and breathing, it's hard to find time to do anything.

Thanks for the recap Sam. :^D You rock.

|Lydia | The PPP |
Psssh, I have no artistic talent like this. It\'s all KT. Except Sam. Sam\'s mom can [s]take the blame[/s] claim credit for her.
Luciana's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote