The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Grand Stage Productions La Banque de Paris
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Kat/Leia/Brittany | Gender: Female tomboy. | Age: 29 | Posts: 2,916 | Roses: 85
Old 01-13-2008 at 04:54 PM
Why So Silent
Wandering Child
House Patron
Finally the Member of a Cult!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11]

Go ahead and make it, Phantom ;) If you read what J said in the post above yours, you'll see that we mods don't make accounts: the members do! The easiest way to go about it is by clicking "quote post" under someone's introductory bank thread, copying it, then pasting it into a new thread (and adding your own information of course).

Hope that helps!

Why So Silent's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Super Samness | Gender: Wonder Woman | Age: 27 | Posts: 3,913 | Roses: 50
Old 01-22-2008 at 03:10 AM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12]

Interest Update

At the end of each month, 3% of your current rose count in your account only will still be added to your total. Our change is that we are now rounding up, giving you slightly more interest. :) Enjoy.

<b><i>Erik</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 22 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 02-09-2008 at 03:58 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13]

I'm still lost! How do you come up with an account. And I've been answering people's questions, how do you earn rose other than that. Well at least I'm trying to. Erm, well thanks!

Erika

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: J | Gender: Homo Sapien | Age: 35 | Posts: 2,176 | Roses: 0
Old 06-06-2009 at 03:29 PM
Daroga
Opera Manager
House Patron
Lead Discipline Cult of Sam

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14]

The accounts have been updated through today. Please feel free to check your account and check my math. If you find what you think is an error DO NOT attempt to change it yourself. Please simply post to the thread and I will come through and check it.

Also some people asked that roses be added to their account for contest that have yet to be awarded. I realize this is my bad in not keeping the contest updated but I swear to you that is my very next stop. ;) But unfortunately as much as I love and trust each and every one of you I can not add roses to your account before they are offically awarded. So please post again once those result are in and I'll be happy to add them then.

Thanks
~J

Max | Pieter | Polaris | Phoenix | Protagonist | I love Sam <3
<b><i>Daroga</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Pudding, Bubbles, Pablo, Spider | Gender: Mademoiselle | Age: 21 | Posts: 242 | Roses: 0
Old 07-04-2009 at 04:30 PM
La Masque
Wandering Child
Erik's Margarita

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
What?  Post [15]

Ok I understand how to make a new bank account, but I cant find anyone's introductory bank thread so I cant make one am I perhaps going about this wrong?

Thank you PJ for the awesome sig!! You are the Angel of Awesomeness!!
La Masque's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2009 at 07:42 PM
Daroga
Opera Manager
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16]

Any bank account is an introductory bank account. You are looking at the first post of each thread...

<b><i>Daroga</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 04-19-2010 at 10:12 PM
Daroga
Opera Manager
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17]

All banque accounts of active members have now been brought current. If a member has not signed on for six months or more an star was placed next to thier name and thier account has not been updated. If you have any questions, comments, or complains please feel free to PM me and I'll show you my Math or correct the error. The games should be updated later this evening at which time any winnings can be added to bank accounts and will be brought current before the end of the week.

Thank you.

Your Friendly Banque Teller,
J

Name: Bleeding_Masque | Gender: Female | Posts: 100 | Roses: 10
Old 06-07-2014 at 11:20 PM
Bleeding_Masque
Wandering Child
Dancing Angel

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18]

What about the vault number? There seems to be no way to determine that...
Bleeding_Masque's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote