Old 04-10-2011 at 09:08 PM
Melanie-Anne
Wandering Child
I am your angel of music..

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Phantom of the Opera/ Indiana Jones cross over fic.  Post [1]

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6892580/1/

A fan fic I recently started writing starring the lovely phantom, and the very beautiful Irina Spalko from Indiana Jones 4. As practice for my upcoming english exam.

I decided upon using Irina because she was always my favourite character from Indiana Jones 4, and I wanted to write about the Phantom finding true love. So she was the first character I could think of :) Don;t worry, there are no fight scenes or anything like that from Indiana Jones. Just the character.

No-body's perfect, so please don't eat my head off if I mess up grammatically in parts.

EDIT: have I posted this in the wrong section? sorry, still getting used to the forums.
Melanie-Anne's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: jewelryab | Gender: female | Age: 28 | Posts: 3 | Roses: 10
Old 06-16-2011 at 04:48 AM
jewelryab
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

If I lived closer to Baton Rouge I would totally audition, but alas I live in a different part of the country! I would love to come to the screening. I live close to Shreveport, so I'd be able to drive down and see it! Is there anything you need help with for this project?

jewelryab's Profile Send Private Message jewelryab's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Posts: n/a | Roses:
Old 12-14-2012 at 03:21 PM
classss

Post [3]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewelryab View Post
If I lived closer to Baton Rouge I would totally audition, but alas I live in a different part of the country! I would love to come to the screening. I live close to Shreveport, so I'd be able to drive down and see it! Is there anything you need help with for this project?
I agree with you, thank you dear,