Old 04-09-2007 at 09:46 AM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Performers Photos / Discussion [2]  Post [1]

Out with the old, in with the new! This thread is for discussing you lovely people, based on the pictures posts in the [Performer's Photos thread]. Remember, there is a no flaming policy, as well as a moral one. If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all, or there will be capital punishment.

So... get talking about how lovely I am! ;) [Just kidding...]

<b><i>Erik</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Scotch/Jack | Gender: Tape/Alcoholic Drink | Posts: 151 | Roses: 0
Old 04-09-2007 at 03:51 PM
scotch
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

*discovers thread for the first time ever*

O_______________________O

WOW! I never knew so many beautiful people were on this board! But my Samness wins by faaaar! (Because I love her so!) Though my Shadow is a close second... Ooh! *moment of brilliance* I should SO take a picture! *dances*- And show the world how smexy I am!

Samness: You can skate? You are my new official hero!

Shadow: You have the most interesting eyes I have ever seen.

KT: Your hair is the most beautiful color ever!

Christine: Love the hair! No wonder why you said you'd never color it!

Jack: You are just amazing!

So yes, more comments to come... when I feel like commenting on people who don't know me and think me crazy! :D

Sig by the one and only KT!
scotch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Nadya | Gender: Kitty | Age: 31 | Posts: 1,489 | Roses: 30
Old 04-09-2007 at 04:51 PM
Isabella Delancy
Wandering Child
House Patron
Brainwashed by the Cult

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

I admit I've not looked at many, so chances are I'll have to post again sometime later on with more comments, but anyway:

Dorothy - loving the hoodie thing you were wearing to go skating. :D

Zelda - for some reason, and I don't have a clue why, I always thought you had blonde hair, so I was surprised when I saw your pics and realised you don't. Lol. It's a very prettyful colour.

MY Hollie - heh, I've seen the second pic before, but not the first - I want to curl my hair now! Blargh. *snugs*

V!Christine - weeee. I've been trying to find a pic of you for a while to see what you look like - is there one on HC? - so now I have a face to put to the name and personality. :D

Lori - I'm lazy and would've signed into myspace to see you, but that I have a thousand windows open currently, and don't wanna overload myself with them. Promise to take a look at your piccies soon. *nods*

Isabella Delancy's Profile Send Private Message Isabella Delancy's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Ran | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,118 | Roses: 84
Old 04-09-2007 at 08:21 PM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

Thanks for posting the new picture. For everyone that is looking at pictures, I just had my most recent photo posted of me. It's of me right before I went to prom. It was thursday and I had a lot of fun. Hope everyone enjoys. Btw, I love looking at everyone's photo's....they make me happy! It's like a huge online family! LOL!

I just wanna be alone now with the dark and the light. That's my favorite color blue there

As the sun sets in the sky, there's just something in the hue there in the corner of my eye
PhAnToMeSs07's Profile Send Private Message PhAnToMeSs07's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Super Samness | Gender: Wonder Woman | Age: 27 | Posts: 3,913 | Roses: 50
Old 04-09-2007 at 11:12 PM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

lmao. We are rather like an online family.

Jack -- LOL. NO. I CANNOT SKATE. You see how I'm ina cute pose with my legs all funny and my arms out? No one could ever possibly seriously skate like that. I would know because I cannot skate, and I look like that a lot. Lol. But my dad can skate, he was the one who took that picture, and he wanted to go, so I went with him.

V!Christine -- I love your hair ^___^ I wish mine was that colour.

OMG did y'all see K Lu's new picture? She's SO PRETTY. She is a model, but still. Gawd. Gorgeous.

<b><i>Erik</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: C!Christine | Gender: Female | Posts: 1,937 | Roses: 10
Old 04-10-2007 at 12:42 AM
Luciana
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

I WANNA BE THE MOMMY! Just so you know.

*Coughs* Yeah.

We have some very pretty people on the board. Makes me wonder why we're all here instead of having lives. Kidding.

Just wanted to say. KT... your one picture said (on top), and for some reason I closed my eyes and thought back to the PG-13 line, wondering if your picture crossed it. But nope, we're good. Just thought I'd let you know. :D

|Lydia | The PPP |
Psssh, I have no artistic talent like this. It\'s all KT. Except Sam. Sam\'s mom can [s]take the blame[/s] claim credit for her.
Luciana's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Ran | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,118 | Roses: 84
Old 04-13-2007 at 08:54 AM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

I love Cats! You look pretty schmexy in that costume...lol. It's my senior year too however our school is too poor for a drama department :(

I just wanna be alone now with the dark and the light. That's my favorite color blue there

As the sun sets in the sky, there's just something in the hue there in the corner of my eye
PhAnToMeSs07's Profile Send Private Message PhAnToMeSs07's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 04-13-2007 at 09:28 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8]

How cool to be a cat in "Cats"! You look amazing, Lord Moe!

Teehee! I'd forgotten about that cat name. I loved that group way back when and wonder if that is where they found their name (in the poem, I mean). "In the summertime la da da da dee..."

TPO can pride itself on gathering some very attractive people, don't you think? I have fun guessing what someone looks like then clicking the link. Amazingly, I'm always wrong! LOL!

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Chris | Gender: Male | Age: 29 | Posts: 34 | Roses: 2
Old 04-13-2007 at 09:08 PM
Lord Moe
Wandering Child
Canis Mortis, the Lyrical Tenor

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9]

:) *blushes*

"Cats" was an awesome show to do. The art teacher at our school airbrushed all the spandex, and they turned out awesome. I remember for some people (like me) he airbrushed the spandex while we were wearing it. I remember how long it took, and how I got paint in my nose. But he told me that the Macavity costume had to be done on a dummy, and it took him about 2 1/2 hours to finish.

"...and I was made to remember that, although he was not an angel, nor a ghost, nor a genius, he remained the voice...for he sang. And I listened...and stayed!... That night, we did not exchange another word. He sang me to sleep."
- The Phantom of the Opera, by Gaston Leroux
Lord Moe's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Em | Gender: female | Age: 25 | Posts: 1,380 | Roses: 210
Old 04-13-2007 at 09:58 PM
Opera Ghost
Wandering Child
House Patron
i worship cheesecake

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10]

Very handsome, Chris! :p The costume and make-up for "Cats" looks awesome, and it looks like you're very lucky with having such a theatre - with that amount of visable stage lights in the background, I'm getting quite jealous! (I'm a theatre technician when I get a chance to work for plays, and I usually work as lighting op.)

Have added the photos to the Photo Thread for you :)

- The Opera Ghost

No day but today
Opera Ghost's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote