The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Masked Ball
Remember Me?

View Poll Results: Do You Watch "Bones"?
Love it to bits! 3 30.00%
Hate it... Can't stand the dead bodies! 0 0%
Heard of it, but never seen it. 7 70.00%
Never heard of it.... What is this show again? 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Samantha | Gender: Female | Age: 30 | Posts: 654 | Roses: 0
Old 01-01-2007 at 02:14 AM
Dark Poison
Wandering Child
Lips Like Morphine

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11]

Ah! The second Cancer to post in this thread! I was born June 29th. I'm a cancer by all means, i love to help people and I have a very motherly attitude. Reading through what Angel posted, I find that everything there is mostly true for me. I'm very emotional and I tend to get upset at every small thing.

I've learned the hard way that Cancer and Capricorn are not compatible. My ex was a capricorn and we didn't get along so well when we were dating. The sign I get along the most with is Pices. Since they are both water signs, Cancer and Pices get along very well.

Banner by Kearyn!
Dark Poison's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kitty | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 7 | Roses: 10
Old 02-06-2007 at 09:01 PM
Kitty
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12]

I was a premi, my personality matches that of an Aries(which is what I am) and a Taurus(which, I would be if my mom had me at full term). Its funny, because, the things that determine your personality by the month you were born, both April and May fit me....and my bf of 3 years is a Cancer, and he matches that perfectly.

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.- Edgar Allan Poe
Kitty's Profile Send Private Message Kitty's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Erika | Gender: Mademoiselle | Age: 29 | Posts: 647 | Roses: 55
Old 02-06-2007 at 09:20 PM
Kaze
Wandering Child
Empress

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13]

July 17th. I guess that would make me a Cancer. (As if I didn't know that already!) Actually, I just went through a phase in which I became obsessed with horoscopes, thanks to a certain Leo. *sigh* I like horoscopes, I always have to give my RP characters a birthdays and thus a zodiac sign.

Watch it though. My Chinese horoscope is the Dragon, and my rising and moon signs are Sagittarius and Virgo, so definitely what you see is not what you get. ^_~ Not to mention there is that shell around Cancers. (But the bottomline is no matter how you try to hide it, you are still too sensitive for your own good).

There are many Cancers around in this thread... we should take it over! Mwhahahaha!

Oh. And Dark Poison, Cancers and Capricorns are polar opposites, meaning they either get along perfectly or not. So it is possible to get along with Capricorns, one of my best friends in college is a Capricorn, but I also know you can completely hate them.

It reads KT all over ^_~

Kaze's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Pyromaniac | Gender: etc. | Posts: 801 | Roses: 0
Old 02-06-2007 at 10:14 PM
Pyromaniac
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14]

I'm a Scorpio! I don't know how much of one I am, but I am one! I'm also a Tiger, water and fire sign, yay! I'm steamy!

Thank you so much Cyn!
Pyromaniac's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 27 | Posts: 1 | Roses: 10
Old 02-19-2007 at 07:16 PM
Fate
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15]

I was born September 19 so that makes me a Virgo. My Chinese zodiac is a Horse and my element is Earth. I find it a little funny that it all goes together in one big triangle. I enjoy looking at my horoscope. I think it's fascinating trying to determine some body's day just by knowing their birthday and looking up at the stars.

Don\'t you just love the sunshine?
Fate's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Caitlyn | Gender: female | Posts: 28 | Roses: 10
Old 02-26-2007 at 08:22 PM
AngelInDisguise
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16]

I love reading my horoscope at the end of the day I like looking back to see if my horoscope actually matched the trials I went through that day, what's kind of creepy is that lately my horoscope has matched the day I've had.

My birthday is July 1st so I am a Cancer, funny I have a couple friends who are also cancer but most of my friends are Aries.

^Made by More_Than_Music^
AngelInDisguise's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: doris | Gender: female | Posts: 33 | Roses: 10
Old 04-22-2007 at 06:10 PM
doristelford
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17]

Im an Aries, and people who know me say Im a typical one - but I can also be a bit of a romantic daydreamer in my own humble opinion. I was born on April 3rd a good many years ago at l0 past 4 in the morning but it was the day the clocks were put back an hour which made it 10 past 3, and to add to the confusion it was easter sunday with all the spring flowers blooming and then it snowed heavily. 0h yeah, I was due 12th April actually so I absolutly ruined my mothers easter outing.....
doristelford's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Laura | Gender: Femme | Posts: 235 | Roses: 2
Old 05-29-2007 at 09:17 PM
Angel's Muse
Wandering Child
Mistress of the Keys

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18]

I'm a Scorpio! Scorpios are known for their passionate, and sometimes violent and vengeful natures. So yeah- that's me! ^____^ I love my birthday, because it's the day before Halloween. So presents one day, and sweets and chocolate the next!

My Chinese horoscope is the Rooster, but I sometimes like to call it a hen, since I'm a girl.

Angel's Muse's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 05-29-2007 at 09:56 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [19]

Lucky duck! Gerry's a Scorpio!

I don't believe in this stuff, but I'm Sagitarius. What's that mean?

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Laura | Gender: Femme | Posts: 235 | Roses: 2
Old 05-30-2007 at 08:24 AM
Angel's Muse
Wandering Child
Mistress of the Keys

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [20]

Sagittarius are the happiest and most enthusiastic of all signs. They have a highly intelligent and creative mind, which they tend to hide behind a clownish exterior. The zodiac sign is the archer. Sagittarius are also sometimes prone to recklessness, impulsiveness and impatience.

So...be happy! :D

Angel's Muse's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote