The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Masked Ball The Final Threshold From The Rafters
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 05-22-2009 at 03:34 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [21]

LOL It's kind of easy to forget the shows we watched back then as they don't show them anymore.

The Animals of Farthing Wood is on You Tube.

It's about animals moving from where their homes have been cut down to a protected place.

The main Charrie is a Fox.

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 05-23-2009 at 12:45 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [22]

Okay never mind, but it reminds me of Homeward Bound. That's one amazing movie!

I'm watching Arthur RIGHT now and it's great!!! I love this show, but it's one of the new ones and the DW has a weird voice :(

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2009 at 09:10 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [23]

Yea it was kind of like Homeward Bound. I loved that movie mostly Chance LOL silly dog.

Arthur was another one that I liked DW to me was always a pain.

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 05-24-2009 at 03:56 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [24]

Chance was the best part of the movie! He was dog that I wish I had. No that I don't love my cat and dog. Sassy was the sassiest cat that I ever knew! Funny kitty!

Arthur always seemed to be tormented by his sister, it just was always harder than it seemed...*shrug*

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...

Old 05-24-2009 at 04:11 PM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [25]

Cat's rule and dogs droll... or is it the other way around?
I agree with you that Chance was a funny dog kind of reminding me of my own getting into everything and Sassy well lets just say her name suits her well. Then Shadow he reminds me so much on my older dog doing everything and anything just to make you feel happy and loved.

Old 05-30-2009 at 06:56 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [26]

it was either way for both of them :)
Shadow was the great dog that a guy would always want. He was so...strong and loving.
It was very adorable when Sassy got lost but was found by that really nice guy. When Chance was fussing with that porcupine, the poor thing got smacked in the face :(

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 29 | Posts: 1,908 | Roses: 0
Old 06-01-2009 at 11:21 PM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [27]

Mwahahaha... I love taking these trips down memory lane. I was hooked on shows like "The Magic School Bus," "Wishbone," "Arthur," and "Bill Nye the Science Guy." And then when I got a little older, I got hooked on "Dexter's Lab," the "Batman" series from the '90s, and "Beast Wars." Fun times! :D

It's wiser to be mad... in a world that's gone insane!
<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Pam | Gender: female | Posts: 46 | Roses: 10
Old 06-01-2009 at 11:26 PM
Eriklover
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [28]

oh my how can i forget wishbone! thanks IamErik771 for reminding me! i love wishbone hes just so cute! and hes just awesome! i was so young when i watched that i would get the tapes out of the libary and then i had this wisbone stuffed toy! *sigh*good times,good times.
Eriklover's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2009 at 06:01 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [29]

Oh my goodness! Magic school bus! I have a teacher that acts exactly like her (except she can be bipolar!) but she's awesome anyways. We went on a river 'adventure' and we found several floating and dead objects and then she was saying, "If only we could shrink down to..." I thought with a lot of my classmates, "Ms. Frizzle?" Haha!

Old 06-16-2009 at 03:02 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [30]

The magic school bus never watched it wasn't really on when had some spear time.

I got the computer games though spending hours with the human body one at school trying to find my way everywhere.

I have the Rain forest and sea one at home still sometimes play it for a laugh.

The thing is I love how it teaches you all the different things that a child may never learn otherwise... I don't think they'd sit down and read it.