The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Masked Ball The Final Threshold From The Rafters
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 05-16-2009 at 05:38 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Childhood Favorites!  Post [1]

Come on, you know that you all still watch the same shows as we did when we were kids. I still watch Arthur and CyberChase. What shows do you guys still watch *cough*Sesame Street*cough* hehe. Spill you guys! But it does stink that they all come on too early in the morning, so I just record them. Ooo! ^_^ Blue's Clues anyone? oh wait I know! Maggie and the Ferocious Beast! *laughs* Okay your turn!

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 05-17-2009 at 01:57 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

Okay I'll take a trip down memory lane.

I to liked Arthur and all the others that used to be on ABC.

* Jane and the Dragon

* Magic Mountain

* The Story Teller (Still LOVE that one)

That's just to name a few but yea ABC as a child was what I was glued to.

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 05-17-2009 at 02:32 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

Oh did you watch Dragon Tales? I say it was a beast. Disney was my addiction, those Lizzy McGuire shows...That's so Raven. I loved them all! I had everything Disney shows in my school supplies; my sox had DW on them, my headband had Francine. I was a mess!

Nickelodeon, Disney, PBS, ABC, I was watching everything until I was seven I only had ABC and PBS. It was crazy stuff.

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...

Old 05-17-2009 at 10:41 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

Dragon Tales now that's one I don't remember (what was it about again?)

Disney was also one that I used to watch and sometimes still do.

* The never ending story

* Simsala Grim

* Spot and Friends

There are just so many I'll have to add as I remember them.

Old 05-18-2009 at 01:07 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

Ahh! the Never Ending Story was the best!

I just recently watched Jumanji (I believe it is spelled), it still is amazing after so many years :D robin Williams is am amazing movie.

Old 05-18-2009 at 03:15 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

Hmm going into movies now okay let's see.
I have to admit that Disney movies was always that had me glued to the TV (And still do)
As far back as I can remember "the little mermaid" was my all time fav I always wished I was a mermaid and dance around with dolphin's and such.

The Swan Princess was/is another that I love but all of them are just wonderful speaking to me in a different way the songs truly adding to the story.

Another movie I loved was "The Last Unicorn" which hardly anyone seems to know anymore.

Name: Pam | Gender: female | Posts: 46 | Roses: 10
Old 05-18-2009 at 11:04 PM
Eriklover
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

i love Arthur and The Big Comfy Couch was always available at my libary so i use to get it and i loved it but i can never find it :( and i still watch franklin (he has a awesome hat) The Berenstien Bears and Kipper The Dog! I still love watching thos shows! i was always in love with the Lion King id use to pretend i was a lion and sing the songs and what not! (wierd right? lol)
Eriklover's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2009 at 11:33 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8]

Oh my Big Comfy Couch! I used to have my own doll...sigh what's her name???

The Bears were my favorite and Kipper was adorable. Mazzy was a fun one too! Lion kind was the best! I used to memorized the entire movie!

Name: Pam | Gender: female | Posts: 46 | Roses: 10
Old 05-19-2009 at 12:57 AM
Eriklover
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikismyAngel5 View Post
Oh my Big Comfy Couch! I used to have my own doll...sigh what's her name???

The Bears were my favorite and Kipper was adorable. Mazzy was a fun one too! Lion kind was the best! I used to memorized the entire movie!
thats a good question i have forgotten her name but that was the best! Kipper is a cutie and his voice rocked! i always tryed memorizied the lion king it gave me something to do!
Eriklover's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2009 at 01:17 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10]

Well I just did some research and I guess the term believe your gut is true. Her name is Molly. I used to sleep with that doll, i loved it to death! I used to do that clock stretches and what not it was great! And wanted to learn how to knit after that and I loved it.

Back to the subject of childhood faves...gosh now it really stinks because today the shows stink more often...

has anyone watched Land Before Time? With Sarah, Ducky, and Littlefoot? I Loved that show!