The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Masked Ball The Final Threshold From The Rafters
Remember Me?

View Poll Results: What do you think of Sponge Bob?
I love it! 9 56.25%
I HATE IT! 2 12.50%
I've heard of it..... 4 25.00%
It's too imature for me. 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 08-15-2008 at 01:58 AM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [21]

The new ones just are annoying. I know SB in general is, but like i can't even watch it so much anymore. I like the second season episodes the most if any at all.
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Emmy/Dolly/Eight/Dare | Gender: Mademoiselle | Posts: 853 | Roses: 10
Old 09-17-2008 at 01:32 AM
phantom's_rose
Wandering Child
Can't say I'm sad to see you go..<3

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [22]

Yes, yes, I agree. What are your people's favorite episodes? I really like the band geeks one...being the band geek that I am. Bubble Buddy is amusing, too. :)

I'll never let this go, but I can't find the words to tell you

I don't want to be alone, but now I feel like I don't know you
Opinions I would try and rewrite
If life had background music playing your song
I've got to be honest, I tried to escape you
But the orchestra plays on

~Banners by Tianna, Chrissy, Mark, and Jasmine~1 of 4 Proud Spouses to Viktoria!~Special thanks to Hayley W. and Stephan C.~
~I love little Mr. Bob ~
phantom's_rose's Profile Send Private Message phantom's_rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jennifer | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 481 | Roses: 10
Old 12-15-2008 at 06:36 PM
angelgirl
Wandering Child
Nobody's Home.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [23]

I kind of like this show. I haven't watched enough episodes of it to really know, though. I'll only watch it if there is absolutly nothing else on.

I recently saw the Spongebob: B.C. episode where they're in prehistoric times and I found that one pretty funny.

My dad dressed up as Spongebob a few years ago for Halloween and scared my little step-nephew!
A.G.
angelgirl's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 05-19-2009 at 11:06 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [24]

In general this stuff can be funny, the songs are so addicting it's adorable. I really love the one about Mr Crabs betting on Spongebob's contract and then Plankton tried to get the formula out of him...and ...and yea! That was good! Sandy is a squirrel full of spunk and she's just awesome, and Pearl needs to get a grip of her life because if she whines like that one more time (laughs!)

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Ashley | Gender: Goddess of Song | Age: 26 | Posts: 76 | Roses: 10
Old 04-30-2011 at 02:50 AM
Christine_Daae
Wandering Child
~Flattering Child~

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [25]

Even though I'm 20 years old....

I love this show! There may be some stupid episodes, but they're hilarious at the same time! My favorite episode would probably have to be Sailor Mouth. XD Patrick is quite funny as well;

Patrick: AHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA! IT'S A GIRAFFE!
^I seriously almost fell off the couch die laughing at that when I first saw that episode!

Patrick: Who you callin' Pin-Head?

Oh, and then:

Random woman fish (to Squidward): Since when do YOU give two shrimps about customers?!

~Signature By Me~
Christine_Daae's Profile Send Private Message Christine_Daae's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote