The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Masked Ball The Final Threshold From The Rafters
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Rose/Michele | Gender: A Woe to Man | Posts: 1,716 | Roses: 220
Old 10-21-2008 at 03:32 AM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [21]

Woohoo! House - is - BACK! (Yeah, I know he was back a few weeks ago, but I still wanted to say that :p)

My favorite show of all time! (SPOILER ALERT:) I love that Wilson came back. I knew he would. My sister calls Wilson "Mrs. House" since they are quite a couple sometimes.

Is anyone as excited about the next episode, when Huntington's really gets to 13's head?

[signature under construction]
A_Single_Rose's Profile Send Private Message A_Single_Rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jennifer | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 481 | Roses: 10
Old 12-13-2008 at 09:01 PM
angelgirl
Wandering Child
Nobody's Home.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [22]

I've seen a few episodes of this. (My dad and stepmom are big fans.) And I just don't like it. Something about it just turns me off. (Sorry House fans. Don't kill me!)
A.G.
angelgirl's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Sarah | Gender: Genderfluid. | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,031 | Roses: 10
Old 12-18-2008 at 05:03 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [23]

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelgirl View Post
I've seen a few episodes of this. (My dad and stepmom are big fans.) And I just don't like it. Something about it just turns me off. (Sorry House fans. Don't kill me!)
A.G.
I'm not going to kill you for that, don't worry. House is a 'different' show, one that is sometimes hard to get into, so please don't feel bad. On another note, I'm confused. I started watching season five in the middle of it, and a lot of things don't make sense to me.

There are many bodies of water in this world;

Yet none would quench my thirst for you.
xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rose/Michele | Gender: A Woe to Man | Posts: 1,716 | Roses: 220
Old 05-13-2009 at 02:55 AM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [24]

CAUTION: SPOILER ALERT!

Don't say I didn't warn ya' :)

Who watched the season finale last night? I thought it was brilliant - completely unexpected. I thought it was plausible that House and Cuddy would sleep together, but I guess I was wrong. I can't believe it was all in House's head. Poor guy. He's so brilliant, yet so disturbed. I thought it was so sad when he finally realized it was all some sort of Vicodin-induced hallucination. When "Amber" came back, I was just thinking "oh my god, no..." And then House was on the verge of tears when he realized this.

Such an incredible episode. I thought it was brilliant how they mixed up the dark scenes with House going to rehab with the bright and happy scenes of Cameron and Chase's wedding. Very nice.

Can't wait for the next season already!

[signature under construction]
A_Single_Rose's Profile Send Private Message A_Single_Rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 08-08-2009 at 06:50 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [25]

Okay so I would stay up making sure I recorded these and then I would watch them all through out the weekend during the school year. I tell you...it almost made me want to become a doctor, but then I took a shadow job of a surgeon, it wasn't the blood, but how stressful all the surgeries were...

EDIT: Just kidding, I actually now want to go into Pre-Med, but most likely I would enjoy working with kids...HELLO PEDIATRICS!

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jennifer | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 481 | Roses: 10
Old 05-21-2012 at 07:18 PM
angelgirl
Wandering Child
Nobody's Home.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [26]

I've been watching these last few episodes.
Apparently, the very last ever season finale is tonight at 8, with a special on right before at 7 (central time).
Should be interesting, can't wait to see it.

Thanks to the wonderful Tiannaangel for my sig!
angelgirl's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote