The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Beyond the Paris Opera » The Masked Ball » The Final Threshold » From The Rafters
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Super Samness | Gender: Wonder Woman | Age: 27 | Posts: 3,913 | Roses: 50
Old 11-29-2011 at 07:13 PM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Criminal Minds  Post [1] »

I can't be the only one who watches this show...

I am completely obsessed. I own all of the seasons and yes I read like 100% of the fan fiction for Criminal Minds. I loves me some Dr. Reid. And Hotch. And Garcia. And... Yeah. All of them.

If you watch Criminal Minds too, come to discuss! Who are your favorite characters? What's your favourite episode? Did you cry during "100"? Calling all CM nerds...

<b><i>Erik</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Aviana | Gender: Ange de Musique | Posts: 98 | Roses: 10
Old 11-29-2011 at 11:37 PM
Soprano Rose
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

I love Criminal Minds! I just recently started watching the show, thanks to re-runs on A&E. I find the science of criminal profiling to be really interesting. My favorite characters are Reid, Prentiss, Hotch, and... well, I'm with you, I like all of them! My favorite episode out of the ones I've seen would probably be "Riding the Lightning," but I like them all. I actually haven't seen "100" yet.
Soprano Rose's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lori (Lauryn) | Gender: female | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,007 | Roses: 2
Old 11-30-2011 at 01:39 AM
Raoulsgal0689
Wandering Child
Lover of Love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

I am COMPLETELY obsessed with this show!! I find it so completely fascinating!! Reid is my favorite by far (and in fact I have a tee-shirt that has "Special Agent Reid" on it) but I LOVE Garcia as well. This show actually inspired me to take Criminal Justice as my major. My favorite episode is probably "Revelations" way back in season 2. And yes I did get teary eyed watching "100"...it broke my heart.

Anorexic Beauty, Feather-weight Perfection...

Anorexic Beauty, Underweight Goddess

Banners Made by the Amazing KT, Awesome PJ (Hidden Away) and Wonderful Cassie (Mrs Nadir Khan)
Raoulsgal0689's Profile Send Private Message Raoulsgal0689's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: EAAB | Gender: Ghostly Lady Spirit | Posts: 79 | Roses: 10
Old 03-12-2014 at 11:29 PM
EAAB
Wandering Child
Secret Keeper of the Fifth Cellar

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4] »

I love Criminal Minds! (kinda makes you creeped out about how many types of sicko serial killers there could be out there, ya know?) LOL!

I love the whole gang, you can't pick a favourite with this series, they work brilliantly as a cast / team on TV. I love it when a whole cast just "gels" perfectly. Although I do love Reid and Garcia, their 'nerdiness' adds that bit of fun so desperately needed with this type of serious series. Did I just contradict myself about picking favs.? LOL!

Don't know if I've seen "1oo" yet, they take so long to play the series where I'm living, it's a season behind! I'll have to check it out on Wikip. and hope I'm not going to run into any spoilers....

EAAB's Profile Send Private Message EAAB's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote