The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Masked Ball The Final Threshold From The Rafters
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Emily | Gender: a lady | Age: 28 | Posts: 715 | Roses: 10
Old 09-24-2007 at 05:26 AM
Oiseau de Chanson
Wandering Child
eyes, look your last

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
The Office (NBC US version)  Post [1]

Oh. My. Gosh. I love this show. And I'm not sure if there is already a thread about it, but here;s another one.

This is for the US version of The Office, but I guess you could talk about the UK version, too.

The Office stars Steve Carell as Michael Scott, a bumbling jerk who just happens to be the Regional Manager of the Scranton, Pennsylvania branch of Dunder-Mifflin paper products.

My favorite characters are Pam Beesly, played by Jenna Fischer, a quiet and unassuming receptionist who has a crush on Jim Halpert, played by John Krasinski, a sales rep who enjoys pranking. And he's oh so cute. And funny. :) *tv crush*

The new season starts this Thursday, September 27th at 9/8 central!! Whoooo! :D

Oiseau de Chanson's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Summer | Gender: Female | Posts: 557 | Roses: 7
Old 11-17-2007 at 05:04 PM
maskedsinger
Wandering Child
Northen Downpour sends its love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

OMG THE OFFICE IS SOOO AMAZING!!!!!!!! my favorite episode is when they make the commercial. SOO FUNNY!! i personally like dwight. i vote him as my favorite character. and does anyone else think that Pam is such a bad girlfriend to Jim. I mean Jim is soo cute and he's dating....PAM!!!!!! come on Pam do something for him once and a while. I'm sooo mad that they have stopped productions because of the strike. totally not fair!!!!
maskedsinger's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Victoria | Gender: A little lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 100 | Roses: 10
Old 11-24-2007 at 01:32 AM
Victoria
Wandering Child
Countess of Ducks

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

The Office is fricken hilarious! I love the episode where Michael tries to convince the office that depression like shouldn't be used as an emotion or something and was going to pretend to commit suicde to show the error of their ways by jumping off the building, but onto a moon bounce. It was soooooo funny!
Victoria's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jamie or Jamie~Beth | Gender: Just a smalltown girl | Age: 26 | Posts: 899 | Roses: 0
Old 07-02-2009 at 05:31 AM
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK
Wandering Child
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

The Office is one of my favorite shows... Our calculus teacher, Mr. Thompson, got our entire class hooked on the show- he has a big poster of Dwight on the wall, along with a valentine's day card we got him that has $10 Schrute-bucks! (This card also came with an ice cream cake I made at work asking "Will You be my +C?") At the end of the year, we presented him with The Office trivia game... Mr. T was everyone's favorite teacher and so we kinda spoiled him with tons of office memorabilla!

I think Jim and Pam make a good couple... They're so sweet... and if you think about it, Pam really deserves a good guy like Jim after her jerk of a fiance Roy...

Did anyone see Company Picnic? Jim's gonna be a daddy! YAY!!!!

I love Michael! He's so funny because he's a jerk and doesn't realize it! And same goes for Dwight... I loved the episode where Jim and Dwight form the Alliance... Blood Drive was a good episode to... it was the first one I saw... "I was so nervous about giving blood, I haven't eaten in like, two days" and then Micheal faints!

I'm Lifting You Up, I'm Letting You Down
I'm Dancing Til Dawn, I'm Fooling Around

I'm Not Giving Up, I'm Making Your Love
This City's Made Us Crazy And We Must Get Out
Thank you so much to Kearyn and Chrissy for all my banners, both goofy and sexy!
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jamie or Jamie~Beth | Gender: Just a smalltown girl | Age: 26 | Posts: 899 | Roses: 0
Old 10-19-2009 at 11:56 PM
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK
Wandering Child
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

Hate to double post but...

JIM AND PAM FINALLY GOT MARRIED!!!

And I MISSED it!!! I had to go to a string concert for my music appreciation class and missed the wedding :(... Hopefully I can load it on hulu...

Did anyone else catch it? I heard it was amazing :)

I'm Lifting You Up, I'm Letting You Down
I'm Dancing Til Dawn, I'm Fooling Around

I'm Not Giving Up, I'm Making Your Love
This City's Made Us Crazy And We Must Get Out
Thank you so much to Kearyn and Chrissy for all my banners, both goofy and sexy!
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lollipop | Gender: Eve | Posts: 280 | Roses: 10
Old 06-07-2012 at 08:11 AM
AgentCarolina
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

I'm re-watching all of The Office. I used to watch it all the time after Miss RaminxRamen got me addicted to it at a sleepover. But I stopped watching it religiously due to trivial pursuits I have in the both that is real life. But I have discovered Netflix, and so I'll veg out and watch like a zillion episodes of it at a time. (Yes LITTERALLY a zillion.)

The most recent episode I saw was the one where Toby was having his goodbye party that Phyllis arranged. Micheal had a terrible infatuation with Toby's replacement...and there was the usual Office Tension.

The terrible part was at the end when Jim was THIS CLOSE to proposing to Pam. But then Andy got up and stole his thunder. *headdesk* I wanted to slap him but I was laughing SO hard. And Angelia said yes... yay right?

Just as you think it can't get any better/worse, Phyllis walks in on Dwight and Angelia doing...things in the office. Prettysure my reaction can be summed up accurately with this emoticon:
AgentCarolina's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote