The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Grand Stage Productions » The Paris Opera House » Le Rue de Rivoli
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,764 | Roses: 50
Old 05-01-2018 at 02:26 PM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [221] »

Evea Perry

Six months, six long amazing months and she owed it all to one Calvin Booth. Since meeting him she hadn't stopped smiling that closed off part of her heart slowly reopening something Evea hadn't thought she'd allow herself to do again, not after Golden and all he had hoped would come of that but the Booth family had wormed their way into her heart a fact she couldn't deny each time she found one of Calvin's notes or flowers, each time Parker informed her of something else that had taken his interest further engrossing her into HIS life and Olivia whose birthday it was today she lived simply for the rare smiles the shy little girl gave her.

She had been somewhat surprised when Calvin had first asked her to join them but secretly she had been thrilled for though they were taking things slowly, carefully it felt like even more of a sign of promising things to come and so she had agreed her mind racing on gift ideas ever since.

Over the time she had spent with Oliva AND Parker there were a few KEY things she knew they loved and while she had the MAIN gift safely buckled into the back seat of her car there where still some SMALL little gifts though one was still somewhat debated only put at ease when she pulled up at the gardens, rounded a corner and saw them.

Parker seemed to be racing back and forth putting gifts on a table while Calvin watched, his back toward her making her secretly bite her lip an idea coming to mind.

Slowly with gifts well hidden and disguised she softly made her way over wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Everything looks great," she whispered into his ear, her lips teasing his skin as they brushed against it. "Sorry I'm a little late but I had to pick up a few things for our furry little friend here."

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Haley | Gender: mademoiselle | Age: 25 | Posts: 4,305 | Roses: 0
Old 05-01-2018 at 05:11 PM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron
I'm on my knees for you...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [222] »

Calvin Booth

Calvin had not been an truly serious relationship since Teresa had left him almost two years ago. It had been a long road to say the least. She had taken the kids with her back to America, motivated by her unhappiness and her belief that Calvin had been in love with his partner, Rebecca Cross. Things had been confusing between them since the moment they had met in college. She seemed to know nothing about relationships and yet she had often invited him for late night studying and long conversations over coffee. He supposed Teresa’s concerned were well founded, because of Calvin was honest he had been a love with her. For years. Yet he had never told her, trying to maintain a sense of professionalism between them as they came to work at the same precinct in Paris together after being apart for so long, Calvin’s feelings had awakened once more. He had not acted on it though. In fact, he had proposed to Teresa and she had said yes to his proposition. They had been planning on getting married. It seemed oddly ironic that she would leave him again after coming back into his life. He had of course followed her to America, trying to reason with her but she had declared definitively that it was over and Calvin had managed to get custody of their children and come back to Paris. He hadn’t anticipated that he would jump into any relationships so soon after saying goodbye to the woman he had almost married twice and the mother of both of his children, but on an unexpected night he had met Evea and things had changed.

Six months. It had been six months of bliss and courtship. He had decided after the whirlwind that made up the first night they had met, caught up in the heat of passion, loneliness and need, he had taken a step back and slowed things down. He had made sure that Evea had plenty of opportunities to be around his children, wanting her to know what life was really like in his world on a daily basis. Thankfully, Evea seemed to be a natural with the kids, showing interests in Paraker’s many ventures and demonstrating patience towards shy and reserved Olivia, who had yet to allow Evea to hold her for longer than a few minutes. Calvin glanced thoughtfully at his now three year old daughter who had been brought by Cara a few minutes earlier and was now sitting in a pile of balloons, likely debating which color seemed the most tasty to sink her teeth into. Calvin was about to walk over and stop her from her most recent attempt to gnaw through a purple balloon when he felt arms around him. Normally he would stiffen and react with force when someone grabbed him from behind, but he could tell by the smell of subtle perfume and the shape of her hands as they moved around him and rested on his chest that he had nothing to fear, Evea had finally arrived with the present he was most anxious to share with his kids: the puppy that he and Evea had picked out together.

"Everything looks great," he shivered slightly at the brush of her lips against his ear, her warm breath teasing him as he turned to face and smiled gratefully at the compliment. He had not been sure exactly how to decorate for a little girl’s party but a few excursions on Pintrest had helped a little and he had chosen a princess theme, loosely based on Frozen, which Olivia insisted on watching at least once a day. "Sorry I'm a little late but I had to pick up a few things for our furry little friend here." Evea apologized and Calvin’s eyes wandered to the bag she carried that had netting on either sides through which could be glimpsed the ribbon adorned puppy that they had picked out. Calvin knelt before the package and watched the creature thoughtfully for a moment, knowing that getting a dog meant he would need to find a larger place for him and the kids. It had crossed his mind to ask Evea to move in with him, she spent most of her time over at his apartment anyway, but something held him back. Perhaps it was the fear of rejection, perhaps he was worried that if he progressed the relationship in some tangible way that it would startle Evea and the wonderful six months they had spent together would dissolve into nothing but pleasant memories.

“Well thank you for picking her up… work meetings took longer this morning than I had planned…” he explained, wishing that he could tell her more. The fact that there was a presumed art forger, at the top of the FBI’s most wanted list, supposedly in Paris was one of the most exciting things that had happened in months. Calvin had received the criminal’s file that morning and met with his superiors about possible leads. Of course he couldn’t tell Evea about it. Stuff like this was not shared with loved one until the criminal was caught and put away. Straightening her embraced Evea and placed a chaste kiss on the top of her head. “I owe the aesthetics of everything to Pintrest, and a dedicated organization committee.” He said with a teasing smile as Parker, noticing Evea, came running over, a party hat shaped like the crown clutched in his hand. “Evea! You’re here!” he declared breathlessly than extended the party ‘crown’ to her. “Here. All the girls are required to wear them.” he said and Calvin took it from his son. “Thanks pal. Why don’t you go grab your sister so we can show you what we got for both you and Olivia.” He encouraged and Parker didn’t need to be told twice. As soon as Parker ran off Calvin turned his attention back to Evea and smiled. “Here. Let me.” He urged and carefully he situate the hat on her head. “There. Pretty as a princess.” He said teasingly with a wink.

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating
angelofthenight's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-01-2018 at 06:44 PM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [223] »

Evea Perry

In truth when things hadn't worked out with Golden she had started to think that relationships and love weren't meant for someone like her. Her past history seeming an endless black dot never to be cleaned. Damon....her first 'love?' then Nisha, Edvard and Golden with a few fleeting encounters on the way and all of them ended with heartache.

For so long she had debated EVER giving her heart to someone, her past always a shadow, a concern. It was bad enough it ruined HER life let alone anyone else but Damon and Nisha had known who she was Edvard and Golden....to be told they taking different routes out of it but out of it none the less and for a time she didn't think she could handle that again but...here she was.

With her arms wrapped around him and her breath tickling his ear she could feel the slight shiver that ran through him as he turned a smile, HER smile gracing his lips growing even more as she stated that things looked good knowing that he had worried just like he had over the puppy they had finally picked out. Knowing this she had picked up a few things, not that she knew what it was to have a dog but the few key items along with the bag had seemed like a good idea. The bag itself hid the puppy for now making sure it would remain a surprise but later it would serve as a bed and carry case.

"Thank you for picking her up… work meetings took longer this morning than I had planned…”

"No problem, besides you had another job to do."

“I owe the aesthetics of everything to Pintrest, and a dedicated organization committee.”

She couldn't help but laugh at this watching again as Parker seemed to run around.

"Well it looks great and I was glad to do it gave us some time to talk and me some time to think. You know how I hate turning up empty handed and...well...I have some surprises for Olivia and Parker but...also something for you, I think..."

But before she could continue her words were stilled and silenced as running feet suddenly came to a stop in front of her.

“Evea! You’re here!”

"Yep, the last straggler has finally turned up. Sorry about that had issues with a white rabbit and a red queen." She couldn't help but tease referring to one of the books she had started to read them when she stayed over late.

“Here. All the girls are required to wear them.”

"I see but I also see that your father is missing HIS hat."

She watched as Parker seemed to take note of this Evea about to say something more on the subject though this time it was Calvin himself who stopped her.

“Thanks pal. Why don’t you go grab your sister so we can show you what we got for both you and Olivia.”

"Nice save but don't think it will save you for long." She stated as Parker ran off leaving the two of them alone again attention once more on each other a fact proven as he gently placed the 'crown' on her head.

“Here. Let me.” brushing his fingers through a few locks of hair as he did so. “There. Pretty as a princess.”

"I think the princess is over there waiting but...If I am truly a princess doesn't that mean that I should have a prince, fall in love and live happily ever after? You know I'd happily settle for just one."

Old 05-04-2018 at 04:30 AM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [224] »

Calvin Booth

Calvin knew that Evea had been through some difficult things. He could see it in her eyes whenever he sat across the table from her, sipping from a glass of wine, which he hoped paired well with the meal they ordered. He saw it on her face at times when she interacted with Parker and Olivia, reading them some children’s book that Parker had eagerly selected from his overflowing book shelf. On the night that they had met she had shed some light over what had happened to her but they hadn’t really discussed things since that night that they had met. She hadn’t even stayed overnight. Calvin had made that the decision for the kids. Although he was ready to welcome Evea into his love, he had grown to care about her deeply, he didn’t want to rush things with the kids. Teresa’s abandonment had been hard on them, arguably harder on Parker than Olivia since his son had lived with only his mother for the first four years of his life. Teresa had been all he had known and when Calvin had come Parker had been reluctant to be open with his father. To be fair Calvin had not even known Parker had existed until he was about two years old, when he been honorably discharged from the military and settled in DC. In short, his kids had led a tumultuous life in terms of parental figures, and all Calvin wanted for them was stability.

He wasn’t completely sure if Evea was the person to provide that stability. He liked to think so, but each interaction between Evea and his children was a chance for Calvin to assess possibilities for the future. He had taken his time over the last six months, spoiling Evea and arranging little interactions between them. Parker had even asked the other night why Evea didn’t have a sleep over with them and Calvin had carefully explained that Evea had her own house and bed to sleep in but that the next time that they were all together he would extend the invitation and make sure she knew that Parker had insisted. Parker had gently reminded him this morning as he had helped his father pick out his own clothes for the party. Parker was a fairly good wing man and he held true to that reputation as he ran forward and offered Evea one of the paper crowns that were being handed out to all the little girls as they showed up. Calvin didn’t bother to correct him that the crowns for the Olivia’s friends that showed up and Evea showed no inclination to do so either.

“I see but I also see that your father is missing HIS hat." Evea pointed out and Calvin let out a soft laugh. Glad that he hadn’t planned for any “princes” at this particular party. Before Parker could explain to Evea that they hadn’t brought crowns for princes, or that crowns were only for girls Calvin decided to divert his attention by showing them the puppy now. Hopefully the new pet wouldn’t be too distracting from the rest of the party. "Nice save but don't think it will save you for long." Evea said teasingly and Calvin smiled as he took the crown from her and carefully placed the crown on her head, not being shy about brushing a few strands of hair with his fingertips and savoring the private moment of closeness that he knew wouldn’t last long, it never did with children around. "I think the princess is over there waiting but...If I am truly a princess doesn't that mean that I should have a prince, fall in love and live happily ever after? You know I'd happily settle for just one." Evea cooed at him softly and he suddenly realized just how close they were standing, he could easily closed the distance between them and press his lips to hers.

The tension between them was palpable and he knew she was waiting for him, waiting for him to make some kind of move or give some kind of indication that he wanted it. Instead he reached for her hand and slowly brought it to his lips. “Well then, I believe the party awaits.” He said with a sly smile and a wink. Taking her hand he led her in the direction of the Olivia who was sitting among a pile of balloons and looking positively fascinated by the surrounding colors. Olivia smiled at the sight of her father and Calvin lifted her up and raised her above his head, smiling at her giggles of delights. Parker ran over quickly. “What did you get us dad?” he asked, shifting anxiously from one foot to another, showing the obvious nervous excitement that plagued most children his age. He looked over at Evea and nodded to the box that she held in her arms. “I bet if you ask Evea really nicely, I’m sure she’ll show you.” He said teasingly with a smile, as he looked at Evea and shifted Olivia to his side so she could watch her brother open the box that contained the tiny, furry surprise.

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating

Old 05-04-2018 at 06:37 PM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [225] »

Evea Perry

The past ten years hadn't been easy for Evea, hell, who was she kidding? Her whole life hadn't been easy, not since so long ago.

Ever since meeting Calvin it seemed like she was almost reliving moments of that life. First just talking with him, for though he didn't know the full story she had slowly sheared some of it and he WAS the ONLY person in her world that had known about her child. Her daughter.

She would have been ten now and as she looked at Olivia her mind couldn't help but question. What would she have looked like? Evea had only gotten a slight glimpse when she had been born the only thing for certain was the rememberable dark hair that the child had had would she have shared the same blue eyes that both she and Damon had and who would she have taken after?

When she had first learned she had become pregnant shear terror had taken over from the pain of being used after all, her life was not one that anyone should be born into and so for a moment, just a moment she had wondered if she could keep it, As the months had passed that terror and fear had been replaced, each time the baby kicked, moved a smile that couldn't be contained had spread across her lips even Helga had commented on the change. She could even remember talking to the housekeeper about names, her thoughts turning to Damon once again within those moments wondering what He might have wanted to name the child or if he'd even care. So very different from Calvin who made it as clear as day just how much he loved his kids and just how much they loved him.

Slipping back into the here and now Evea couldn't help but joke with both Parker AND Calvin about the crowns that the little boy was handing out, so much like the one that graced his sisters head. A little princess, full of wonder seen so clearly in everything she did coursing her to wonder just how the gift would be received.

"I believe the party awaits.” Calvin's voice came with a sly smile coursing her to laugh even as shivers ran over her spine at his closeness, kiss kiss, so much like a prince....and a cheeky one at that.

She let him lead her over to Olivia the little girl looking up at her father even as he bent down to pick her up and make her fly more laughter filling the air making Evea know that deep in her heart THIS was what she wanted the hardest thing trying to pick out the perfect gift.

“What did you get us dad?” Well, time to find out.

“I bet if you ask Evea really nicely, I’m sure she’ll show you.”

The pleading look on the little boy's face and even the tone in his voice coursed Evea to crouch down and slowly put down the bag a small yip coming from the inside coursing one little head to turn.

"Puppy, Daddy Puppy."

Old 05-06-2018 at 07:51 PM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [226] »

Calvin Booth

The decision to get his kids a puppy had been thoughtful and deliberate. He hadn’t wanted to get them just any dog. He had spent hours in front of the computer on lunch breaks and in between preparing paperwork related to different cases and administrative stuff that he had recently found himself doing a lot of paperwork lately and he wasn’t sure how pleased he was about it. His favorite part of the job was getting out of the office and helping people. The last time he had done any work out of the office it had simply involved going to the other side of town to break up a bar fight that had escalated out of hand. He had come home reeking of alcohol and blood, though nothing had touched his lips and no blood had been spilled, at least not by him. As Calvin got older he questioned both his ability to do his job but also his endurance for paperwork. When most cops retired and were stuck behind a desk for the rest of their lives. Calvin wasn’t sure that was what he wanted for himself. He knew that he couldn’t be happy that way, but instead of spending his time contemplating any kind of mid life crisis he had research a puppy for his children.

He had settled on a golden retriever. Everything he had read about their personalities and temperaments had been enough to sway him in that direction. While he knew that he would have to rethink their living situation. It would be difficult to have a full grown golden retriever in the small apartment. Plus, Olivia and Parker shared a room and he wanted them to grow up with their own space that they could fill with their own personalities as they grew and changed. He would worry about that later, such a change would require even further research. When he had located a good breeder outside of the city he had invited Evea to make the four hours drive with him to a large ranch style property, with at least a dozen golden retrievers running around. As he had walked with Evea, his hand in hers it had felt like a strange premonition, maybe they could have a life like this- minus the golden retrievers. They had picked out an adorable female puppy that seemed to be both outgoing but calm and as Calvin carefully maneuvered the furry ball of energy out of the carrier he knew he had made the right choice.

“Puppy, Daddy Puppy!” Parker exclaimed and Calvin motioned for his son to sit next to his sister so that they could both see the dog. The little bundle proceeded to look Parker’s face fiercely as Parker laughed. Olivia grabbed a handful of fur and the dog took her turn licking Olivia’s face who smiled and Calvin pulled the dog back before its enthusiastic licking could become over-zealous. “Alright guys. It’s a girl puppy so you have to pick a girl name for her.” He told them, more looking at Parker than Olivia, who was just on the brink of speech formation. Parker looked soberly at the dog, as if he was making a much bigger decision than simply picking a name for the dog. Calvin scratched the pup behind her ears and the dog let out pleased whine and wagged her tail fast enough that Olivia giggled. “How about Sunny because she’s yellow like the sun?” Parker suggested but he looked unhappy by the suggestion. He looked up at Eve anxiously. “Evea, what’s a good name for a yellow dog? he asked, clearly hoping that she would help solve the conundrum that he had been confronted with.

Old 05-07-2018 at 05:41 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [227] »

Evea Perry

With a life on the run, Evea had never had a pet, the mare that Damon let her look after was close but not the same and so when Calvin had mentioned the idea of a puppy for his kids Evea to had done her research.

She had seen the way that Olivia looked at Cody when she had gone over for visits and Cara had been there, she even remembered what Calvin had said about his little girls love of animals and then there was Parker...a pet was someone you could tell your secrets to, grow up with and simply knew they would be there with unquestioning love...something that again coursed Evea to think it was a good idea and so when Calvin had asked her to join him on the trip she had whole heartily agreed.

In her head, she couldn't help but make a list of the things they'd have to decide. Boy or girl, just how young they wanted the puppy to be along with the colour, she had learned over the years that there were many shades in what most would think a simple colour. Still, as the day progressed and these questions where answered a new one took it's place, how would the surprise go down? It was a question that was now clearly answered.

As soon as she had put the bag down Parker saw what was inside cheerful laughter echoing all around as even Olivia joined making it more than clear that she knew exactly what puppy meant...though where or not she knew it was hers was beyond Evea's guessing.

“Alright guys. It’s a girl puppy so you have to pick a girl name for her.” Calvin's voice come breaking up the lick feast and the giggles setting his son with a new task one that the little boy didn't seem to take lightly as Evea watched the deep look of thought cross his face while his sister simply watched the antics of her new best friend.

“How about Sunny because she’s yellow like the sun?” Parker questioned before falling silent again Evea having come to know it was a sign that he was still deep in thought and knowing better then the break it, so much like his father. “Evea, what’s a good name for a yellow dog?

She couldn't help but be a little taken back by this, the question seeming to come out of left field Parker asking her instead of his father and trusting her, it seemed with such a small yet big thing.

Thousands of thoughts ran through her head: Sandy, Honey, Ginger, Summer, Shimmer... all of them lopping but not seeming right. The little puppy was a princess in her own right, something that showed that wishes could become real and then it hit her.

"Well, what about Star? Zvezda. They may not be yellow per say but I think she's a star in her own right. How about you ask your new friend what she thinks?"