The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera The Lair of the Phantom The House on the Lake The Enchanted Violin
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Sadie | Gender: Female | Posts: 13 | Roses: 10
Old 10-24-2009 at 05:00 PM
Sadie Montgomery
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11]

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandermookie View Post
Miss Montgomery,
I've read all four of your books. I personally like the first and the fourth one the best, but all four were wonderful! My friend asked to borrow them, and within two weeks had read the whole series, and loved it! However, another friend borrowed the first book, The Phoenix of the Opera, and decided that it was much too detailed in some places for her.

Thank you for taking the initiative and writing the series! I love it, and can't wait to see what else you have in store.

~Commander~
Commander,

I'm so happy that you have enjoyed the series. Thanks for encouraging your friends to pick them up, too. I have just published a fifth novel in the series. It was too hard to close the book on the characters. So I just published Phantom Madness. Perhaps you'll find it interesting.

Cheers, Sadie
Sadie Montgomery's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: angel of music | Gender: female | Posts: 4 | Roses: 10
Old 07-03-2014 at 01:10 AM
phantomandmeg535
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12]

Miss Montgomery,
I have a question to ask you. I am buying all of your books but don't know what order they are in do think you could tell me so I can put them in the right order.

phantomandmeg535

phantomandmeg535's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: angel of music | Gender: female | Posts: 4 | Roses: 10
Old 07-03-2014 at 01:20 AM
phantomandmeg535
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13]

also miss Montgomery
you should make your series into a movie. that way everyone will be able to see on screen.

phantomandmeg535's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Chiara | Gender: a young lady | Age: 20 | Posts: 103 | Roses: 10
Old 07-03-2014 at 11:18 AM
Flattering Child
Wandering Child
no emperor received so fair a gift

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14]

phantomandmeg535, there is a button below your post with the word "edit". You can modify your post there :)

Flattering Child's Profile Send Private Message Flattering Child's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Bleeding_Masque | Gender: Female | Posts: 100 | Roses: 10
Old 02-26-2015 at 10:36 PM
Bleeding_Masque
Wandering Child
Dancing Angel

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15]

I bougtht all six bookd but I waited too long until they were all out...I bought 3 and the later close to Christmas I bought 3 more so now i hae them all I'v only lread the frirst book ...loved it...and am deep into the second book..I love Erik/Meg Fanection and can't stop reading except when I pick other unrelated books up from the library...

Update: I have read all six and enjoyed them immensely a friend has informed me a seventh one is on the way this year I am looking forward to it! The seventh one is ttile Phantom Nightmare I've read it.. keep going Miss Montgomery I love this series
Bleeding_Masque's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote