The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera The Lair of the Phantom The House on the Lake The Enchanted Violin
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Swannie | Gender: female | Posts: 5 | Roses: 10
Old 05-26-2010 at 11:49 PM
PaisleySwanStewart
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Chanson de l'Ange: Paisley Swan Stewart  Post [1]

Hi everyone!

Although my book will not officially be released for a month or so, I wanted to invite you all to visit my website and find out more about the POTO based novel I've been working on for over five years. Just click my siggy link. Once my book has been released, I'll update this thread any now info. I've been a POTO phan for many years, and I am so glad that new authors are leaving their own imprint on this fascinating and haunting story.

Swannie

PaisleySwanStewart's Profile Send Private Message PaisleySwanStewart's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2010 at 11:50 PM
PaisleySwanStewart
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

I am hoping you will drop by my blog to read a new excerpt from my book! http://www.chansondelange.com

Paisley

PaisleySwanStewart's Profile Send Private Message PaisleySwanStewart's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 06-25-2010 at 05:44 AM
PaisleySwanStewart
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

The book is now available for purchase! Visit my site to get your copy! http://www.chansondelange.com

Old 08-01-2010 at 01:00 AM
PaisleySwanStewart
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

Amazon has temporarily reduced the price of my book! http://www.amazon.com/Chanson-lAnge-...9905125&sr=1-2

Name: Evonne | Gender: Female | Age: 27 | Posts: 19 | Roses: 10
Old 10-22-2011 at 10:28 PM
Her Phantom's Music
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

I've been thinking about getting the book for a while now. It sounds really good! It must be a wonderful achievement to see your work finally published. I wish I could get some of my own work published some day but I know it's just something that takes time.

"I gave you my music, made your song take wing."
Her Phantom's Music's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote