The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Masked Ball Masked Ball Archive
Remember Me?

Closed Thread
Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: J | Gender: Homo Sapien | Age: 36 | Posts: 2,176 | Roses: 0
Old 06-29-2009 at 07:38 PM
Daroga
Opera Manager
House Patron
Lead Discipline Cult of Sam

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
General Discussion [17]: Peligro de Necedad  Post [1]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Silk View Post
*Hates that she didn't see the above conversation and feels like a fool for not noticing...*
Well thank you :D
As I would say for relationships, good luck is all I can say because I'm just one of the guys. I can't even bother with thoughts of dating them. It's just my fact of life.
Childhood sweethearts you say well I know those 'problems'. They could help so much when it comes to being comfortable with them, but for me it just made the poor guy run and plan on being a hobo (not really more of soccer, football, baseball, 'slash' everything player). Of course being friends is a great idea, that's how most relationships start out, before you know it you'll be getting ready for a date.
If he doesn't find internet in you one: your too good for him, two: your very pretty so you have all the fish in the sea to follow you, and three: just follow your heart and gut.
bon chance!
This time the title is completely irreverant as I was stumped for something creative to add. So for some reason I reached back in my brain for something entertaining and in popped an incident that amused me on the side of a volcano in Costa Rica (no, really...).

There were signs posted for as far up the side of the volcano as you were allowed to travel and they alternated between English and Spanish. "Peligro de Muerte" then "Danger of Dead". Perhaps not the most elegant translation job ever but I thought to myself at the time that when standing on enormous and relatively unstable pumic stones on the side of an active volcano... that the message came across quite clearly. Thus this tour of the random has been titled "Peligro de Necedad" or "Danger of Stupid".

Let the insanity and silliness recommence... ;)

Max | Pieter | Polaris | Phoenix | Protagonist | I love Sam <3
<b><i>Daroga</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 06-29-2009 at 08:20 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

*Admires J's creativity* *response to this sweet mind* I actually had to do research about that area once upon a time (if you ask the history/geography teacher something stupid he'll kindly ask you to research a place and make a small handout about it as a sign to younger students to NOT be ridiculous in class. Of course mine was only for extra credit...erm well both ;) ) *admires her teacher's and J's creativity. Her teacher for ridiculous reasons and J for his awesomeness (but sadly 99.999999999999% under Samness) worships Sam*

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: Seren | Gender: Male | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,032 | Roses: 10
Old 06-29-2009 at 10:57 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

Regarding the title - very creative, J!

I have never had to do research about that particular area, but I do remember the research I had to do on cultures such as the Mayan and Aztec. This was several years back (when I was in 8th grade). However, my favorite topics to research (school-wise) are ancient Greece and ancient Egypt - especially Cleopatra and her life.

There are many bodies of water in this world;

Yet none would quench my thirst for you.
xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 06-30-2009 at 01:21 PM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

Love the title.

Anywho so I've now cahnged my avatar and details in my profile. I'm afraid that my 15th birthday has so far been very deary but the day is still young and my party is at 6.

As for my boy troubles earlier, it's all been resolved. Everyone's saying that I should ask him to a movie but I'm old fashioned and much too shy. How I wish I was Katharine Hepburn.
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts

Old 07-01-2009 at 12:17 AM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Countess View Post
As for my boy troubles earlier, it's all been resolved. Everyone's saying that I should ask him to a movie but I'm old fashioned and much too shy. How I wish I was Katharine Hepburn.
I hate to tell you this, Viktoria, but he may never know how you feel if you don't make the first move. Swallow whatever fears you might have and just...go for it. The worst he can do is say no, and if he does, there are plenty of other fish in the sea (so to speak).

xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts

Name: Emmy/Dolly/Eight/Dare | Gender: Mademoiselle | Posts: 853 | Roses: 10
Old 07-01-2009 at 12:24 AM
phantom's_rose
Wandering Child
Can't say I'm sad to see you go..<3

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

Viktoria, I absolutely adore your avie. (: And, I understand the shyness thing...I mean, I wouldn't either, I'm with you there...and I think it's the guys' job to ask the girl. (:

Um...so life, you know, it's going...just kind of dreading band camp....but that's not till August, so I'm good. :P Otherwise, I'm just hanging out with my insties. Especially Cheyenne. DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME, I LOVE MY INSTRUMENTS VERY MUCH! And my piano deserves a name, even though it's not a Steinway...*sigh* I want a Steinway & Sons piano so bad. That's never gonna happen though...ha...I'll put up with my good old Conn. Yup. My sister's taking the violin to college, and I'm kind of upset about that...but I need to get a left handed one anyway. Mom will buy me one I hope.[/lefie-innocence]

Whoops! This is turning into a journal entry type thing. Sorry! How are all of you guys?

I'll never let this go, but I can't find the words to tell you

I don't want to be alone, but now I feel like I don't know you
Opinions I would try and rewrite
If life had background music playing your song
I've got to be honest, I tried to escape you
But the orchestra plays on

~Banners by Tianna, Chrissy, Mark, and Jasmine~1 of 4 Proud Spouses to Viktoria!~Special thanks to Hayley W. and Stephan C.~
~I love little Mr. Bob ~
phantom's_rose's Profile Send Private Message phantom's_rose's Website Search Posts

Old 07-01-2009 at 12:32 AM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom's_rose View Post
How are all of you guys?
I'm good...just psyched for Music Circus. However, that won't happen for another month. I'm seeing Into The Woods on July 30th, and Cats on August 20th. Ironically, Cats is the one I'm really excited for.

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 07-01-2009 at 11:23 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8]

Hummm, how am I? tired. Working for my money for an iTouch 32 GB is HARD work especially for my mom. It's fun and all, but I'm still feeling jet-lag...*whipser* do you know aht JET'LAG does do the body? :(

Sigh.

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...

Old 07-02-2009 at 01:09 AM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9]

An iTouch? Personally, I prefer MP3 players, but to each their own.

Old 07-02-2009 at 10:37 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10]

Sooo, to quickly change the subject back to what Viktoria was saying....
Alright, does anyone know a way to know if a guy is being nice or trying to get attention with these events.
It's not like we fight often, but more of flirt fighting like, "I didn't do that" or "oh don't make me laugh it was you that....*blah*" you known stuff to give us the excuse to talk. Other than that it's small converstaions like excuse such as, "Whoa those kids in the jr choir can sing...wait no that's the CD player. Hey, wouldn't it be cool if we could have sung like that as kids." you know..crap like that.
Basically, excuses to talk to each other. Other than that, we just look and smile and sit there at the opposite end of the room and pretend we're there for something.
IF there's one thing that I can't do *ha!* it would be understand guy's body language. It's sooo different from girls. Despite my hanging out guys all the time...it does vary from location. You know parts othe country, city boy to country to suburbs....and everything and anything makes the different. If only certain thoughts could be read above the person's head.

Closed Thread