The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera The Lair of the Phantom The House on the Lake Christine's Swan Bed
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 08-14-2011 at 01:03 AM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
2004 movie rant  Post [1]

Looks like that crazy chick who ranted about LND is going after the movie next.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IozpL...el_video_title
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Elphie | Gender: female | Age: 24 | Posts: 210 | Roses: 10
Old 08-15-2011 at 04:26 AM
Lady of Music
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

I watched her LND rant, and had to keep one thing in mind to stop me from flipping (yes i am that pastionate/silly) which was she had most likely not seen it.

As for the movie... It'll be funny no doubt, but not as good the reviewers.

Note: keep in mind this is just my opinion :)

I'm a Dwarf and I am digging a hole
Diggy diggy diggy
I'm digging a hole
Lady of Music's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 29 | Posts: 1,908 | Roses: 0
Old 08-15-2011 at 06:25 AM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

I just watched the preview... Awesome job! I'm looking forward to it, since I loved the LND rant and all the other videos "That Girl" has made. :-D

I do love watching/reading reviews that are well-done or made to be humorous, like what TGITPC, PhantomReviewer, or the folks at sites like "That Guy With The Glasses" do, as well as some professional critics like Roger Ebert (yeah, not often humorous, but still almost always extremely well-written and thought out). Even if I disagree with their opinions of certain movies, plays, or whatever else, I find them really entertaining and often thought-provoking... To me, a critic who's fun to read or watch is much more worth my time than one who I always agree with. It would be a pretty boring world if we all agreed on everything, after all. That said, I don't think I've disagreed with TGITPC on any major version. Maybe once in a while on actor preference, but that's about it. Hehe...

It's wiser to be mad... in a world that's gone insane!
<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jennifer | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 481 | Roses: 10
Old 08-16-2011 at 02:14 AM
angelgirl
Wandering Child
Nobody's Home.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

I watched this trailer and I really like her rants, so even though I'll probably disagree with it, (I'm a big Phan of the '04 movie, first version I ever saw,) it'll probably be funny, and I've really needed a good laugh these past few days.
A.G.

Thanks to the wonderful Tiannaangel for my sig!
angelgirl's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 08-16-2011 at 02:46 AM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of Music View Post
I watched her LND rant, and had to keep one thing in mind to stop me from flipping (yes i am that pastionate/silly) which was she had most likely not seen it.
Well, something tells me that she did her best with her research on the material and was able to watch LND without means of flying all the way to London or Austrailia....so I'm told.

As for the PhantomReviwer, although she greatly admires his work, I don't think it's her intention to copy or compete with his videos.
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote