The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Grand Stage Productions » The Paris Opera House » The Right Bank District
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 02-16-2010 at 01:45 PM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [31] »

Easy "Cat" Tanner

He had to ask: “You really wanted me to kiss you again?” He thought he knew the answer, but he wanted to hear it from her, knowing that they could be moving toward something very important to both of them, a closeness not to be rushed into, considering how vulnerable each of them was.

"Yes," she assured him. "I think I felt like you just needing someone. I know I'm craved and lusted over but no one seems to want to stay. Maybe I wanted you to kiss me again because at least with you we know where we stand." He looked up at her more fully, the tawny eyes haunted by what she had said, understanding her far better than she might expect. They were two of a kind in that way: There to be used then left. He watched her touch her lips and wondered if she still felt the effects of their kiss. "You say I'm beautiful. That's all anyone seems to see. They don't see the inner heart, the inner soul. They don't look deeper. Maybe I needed to forget that for awhile." Easy had remained silent throughout, nearly unblinking, his gemstone eyes nearly luminous in the candlelight, studying the woman at his side, even white teeth biting his full lower lip as he saw this action in her, echoing the sensations. "If I let you, how close would you WANT to get to me?"

Perhaps the usual man would have leapt at the opportunity, grinning wickedly in triumph~whether outwardly or only inwardly. But, Easy was quite unusual in many ways, still weighing his wants and needs versus repercussions.

"Back home~in California..." Easy began stumblingly, "I~I was like that: wanted but never for keeps, but maybe I didn't want to stay. I just liked being wanted and the chase, bein' caught. I kept looking for~for someone. Don't know who or what I was lookin' for. I'm still lookin', Evea. People didn't want to talk to me or listen to me~just be with me then..." He shrugged, bowing his head, his hands seeking clothing to pick at, something to busy themselves with. Had there been a napkin, he would have shredded it. His body demanded movement as he became more agitated, struggling with the right words. "I know you don't care much about me, maybe sort of friends. We haven't gotten to be with each other too much, so we don't know much about each other. I'm a lot more like you than you'd think except you probably haven't been around as much as I have~like~you know~sex." The final word was barely audible. "That's all I been good for practically my whole life, Evea. You maybe had a few romances that went bad~somethin' like that. I know I don't show it on the outside. People look at me and prob'ly never think what's been done to me~what I've done. I figured I'd better tell you 'cause~well~maybe you think because I'm young that I don't have much experience." That brought a shadow of his usual rueful grin to his lips. "I don't want to use nobody for just sex. I wish I could. Maybe I wouldn't hurt so much. You know that, by now, most guys would be rushin' you to the door. I~I need somebody~so bad." His voice caught as he battled with what he wanted, needed, craved and what was the right thing to do.

"If you..." He paused, taking a deep, shaky breath. "I want whatever you want, Evea."

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rose/Michele | Gender: A Woe to Man | Posts: 1,716 | Roses: 220
Old 02-17-2010 at 05:42 AM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [32] »

Evrard Ludovic-Marcellin

Evrard held himself confidently, but casually against the bar, not wanting to come off as arrogant. That was a general turn-off. He had made the mistake of coming off as arrogant and brash in his youth. It had never turned out well for him. He almost laughed at the memory of one woman giving him a fresh red mark across his face for being too forward. Well, he had certainly learned his lesson. He was sure this woman wouldn't give a second thought to putting him in his place if he was too brash and forward. For a moment, the thought almost aroused him.

He made a comment about her being alone at a bar full of other single men. To his delight, she welcomed it warmly. His smile widened as she leaned toward him slightly. Already, he knew this was going to turn out well. “But you, sir, Are neither.” Her voice was smooth and sensual, and most importantly, inviting. He had made an excellent choice in taking a seat beside her, then. He was captivated by her full and sensuous lips and her dark, sultry eyes. Quite a beauty, she was. She looked him up and down, which made widened his grin even further. She was interested and so was he. They were in the same boat, then.

“Madeleine, And you are?” Ah, a beautiful name for quite a gorgeous specimen of a woman. Evrard maintained his smile and picked up the woman's soft, divinely feminine hand. This worked better in a more formal setting, but it worked on most women regardless of the setting. She didn't seem to be the sort of woman that would mind a little early contact. "Evrard," he replied simply before gently pressing his lips against the back of her pale, slender hand. "C'est un plaisir, mademoiselle." The grin returned to his features as he slowly let go of her hand, making sure to let a finger subtly linger over her hand as he let go. "So tell me, Madeleine," he said her name experimentally, liking how it tasted on his tongue, "I truly am surprised that no one took this seat before me. A woman as radiant as you are should never have an empty seat beside her." He gazed into her eyes intently, following her every flicker of her lashes, entranced by her brilliant aura.

[signature under construction]
A_Single_Rose's Profile Send Private Message A_Single_Rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Cassie | Gender: Señorita | Posts: 4,083 | Roses: 185
Old 02-17-2010 at 09:24 PM
Mrs Nadir Khan
Wandering Child
House Patron
Slave to my Inspiration

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [33] »

Madeleine de Chandon

"Evrard," he replied simply before gently pressing his lips against the back of her pale, slender hand. "C'est un plaisir, mademoiselle."

Madeleine wished she could have been surprised by the kiss Evrard planted on the back of her hand. Instead, she almost wished she hadn’t attracted a gentleman. After all, initial contact said a lot about a person. Madeleine could recall-- and perhaps even imagine-- more scandalous and tantalizing means of greeting But… Then again… She’d come to the Note Bleue, not Le Cat Corner or the Rouge. She managed a smile. For once, her red lips did not reveal a cougar’s grin. How could she be considered a cougar tonight? Tonight, she had the opportunity to be the prey. Although, that wasn’t to say she’d go down without a good chase and fight.

"So tell me, Madeleine, I truly am surprised that no one took this seat before me. A woman as radiant as you are should never have an empty seat beside her."

“Is that a statement, or a question, Evrard?” She asked playfully, before taking a sip of her cocktail.

Madeleine set it down and leaned into the bar comfortably. Pose was key. She did not slouch, but made a graceful “s” with her spine and made good use of her now free hand to frame her face. And, if she wasn’t mistaken, the way she was leaning shifted the dress she wore just enough to be tantalizing without being trashy. Myron could say what he wanted about her, could call her a tramp all he wanted. But really, all that meant to her was that she knew what she was doing.

“I suppose you could say we were both in luck that no one else dared to take that seat.”

Madeleine didn’t know if she believed in fate or not. She certainly didn’t believe that tonight would alter the course of her future. But that luck was on her side tonight was undeniable. A handsome man in an upscale venue thought she was the most gorgeous creature in the room. Best of all, there wasn’t a familiar face in tonight’s crowd, which meant that her precious ballet trollops wouldn’t catch wind. Now, all Madeleine could do was hope that Evrard was a man of action… not small talk. If that was true, then she was golden.
Mrs Nadir Khan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 02-18-2010 at 05:21 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [34] »

Evea Perry

It was if she had finally seen the light her reason for being finally dumped upon her when it should have been clear for the start. The men in her life before Paris had proved it, Evrard had proved it even Golden and now... now maybe even Easy he, the one finally to make it clear.

As she sat across the table from him she saw herself in his golden eyes but not just by reflection almost as if he was her twin in some strange twisted form. So when he had asked if she really want him to kiss her again she simply said the truth speaking more of herself then him.

Suddenly though a new question across, one in which she had to ask not only for him but also herself, for herself to confirm her earlier thoughts and finally set them in stone and therefore she asked, just how far did the now rather quite Easy 'cat' Tanner want to go?

"Back home~in California..." he started Evea raising her eyes as she waited for her answer. "I~I was like that: wanted but never for keeps, but maybe I didn't want to stay. I just liked being wanted and the chase, bein' caught. I kept looking for~for someone. Don't know who or what I was lookin' for. I'm still lookin', Evea. People didn't want to talk to me or listen to me~just be with me then..."

A few simple tears rolled down her cheek at this male faces floating throughout her mind from a long time ago, they pretending to listen, to care but in the end it being all a lie to finally capture that one night in bed.

"I know you don't care much about me, maybe sort of friends. We haven't gotten to be with each other too much, so we don't know much about each other. I'm a lot more like you than you'd think except you probably haven't been around as much as I have~like~you know~sex."

Hearing this her eyes suddenly came up despite what everyone thought it may have been true. Despite the cravings men had for her, the thoughts of everyone else she had only "been with" three men in her life not including Evrard.

"That's all I been good for practically my whole life, Evea. You maybe had a few romances that went bad~somethin' like that. I know I don't show it on the outside. People look at me and prob'ly never think what's been done to me~what I've done. I figured I'd better tell you 'cause~well~maybe you think because I'm young that I don't have much experience."

A slight shrug of her shoulder.

"I don't want to use nobody for just sex. I wish I could. Maybe I wouldn't hurt so much. You know that, by now, most guys would be rushin' you to the door. I~I need somebody~so bad."

Now to this she did look up her eyes locking with Easy's for though the meaning behind his last sentence maybe different to hers she did have to agree but still, that didn't answer her question.

"I want whatever you want, Evea."

And finally there it was her answer, and yet it was hardly an answer at all for it only left things up in the air, in the open making her the one to decide.

"I don't know what I want Easy." She started before scoffing herself "Actually yes I do, but I know I'm never going to get it I'm never going to be loved and how can I be when I can't return it no matter how much I want to? Maybe, maybe I am like you, no, I am used is all I can ask for."

She stopped there her eyes watered with tears.

"Therefore maybe fate brought us together tonight for a reason."

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 03-09-2010 at 10:14 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [35] »

OOC: I'm so sorry that this was such a long wait, Natalia! I haven't been able to type with my right hand without pain till today. With luck, I can catch up! BIC:

Easy "Cat" Tanner

Easy knew that, by dodging the decision, he might not be playing fair, but he felt that it was necessary for Evea to make the decision in order to be certain that there was no doubt. He himself was a pushover, he conceded, and was all too likely to tumble into bed for the pure pleasure of it. Evea either would see this as the logical choice for them, as in misery loving company, or as a foolish action.

"I don't know what I want, Easy," she said then looked as if she had caught herself stating an untruth, for her expression looked the way he had felt in such a situation. Perhaps he was reading too much into this, but then she admitted, "Actually yes I do, but I know I'm never going to get it. I'm never going to be loved, and how can I be when I can't return it no matter how much I want to? Maybe, maybe I am like you. No, I am used is all I can ask for." He saw the hint of tears in her eyes, and he hated that he had given her cause to cry. His impulse was to say that it was all a mistake and that they should forget about this. "Therefore maybe fate brought us together tonight for a reason."

So, it was back to him. The golden eyes were solemn as they studied her intently, thinking that what came next might be momentary pleasure but ultimately could be painful for both of them.

"W-where would you like to go?" He still was supposing that they might simply talk, but it would take so little to be lulled into contact. To be alone, undisturbed, was to invite intimacy~something that he craved but that Evea seemed to feel was her sole use. He wanted to be used, but she resigned herself to it, as if it was inevitable. The contradictions left him torn for he had faced such a situation only once before, with Allegra Zahn, the night she had taken him as her lover in an attempt to keep him away from his bargain with Rafe Chancery, his attempt to move away from the streets and out of the grasp of his parents. How could he have known where his decision would take him? Now, he was faced with another dilemma and feared he did not have the strength to resist temptation. "Wherever you want to go~my place~yours, it's OK. Or, maybe you just want to..." He turned back toward the table, reaching for his nearly emptied glass, finishing the potent liquor and wincing at the burn. His grip on the glass was so tight that he was surprised that it didn't splinter with the intensity. A tremor passed through his slender frame, and he gritted his teeth, frustrated that he was so weak.

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 03-14-2010 at 08:12 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [36] »

Evea Perry

Since when did love become so hard, and since when did hard become intolerable and since when did intolerable become..... unanswerable? It was like a consent loop of unanswered questions the main one coming back to that four letter word LOVE.

She knew that she didn't love easily her heart broken to many times that by now the door to her heart should have been shut, locked, bolted, plastered over and blown up so that it didn't live anymore but somehow... somehow her deepest desire had stopped that from happening.

Looking across the table her eyes befell golden ones and reality finally seemed to catch up and sink in her whole reason for being finally clear and the man across the table had not only proven it but WOULD prove it.

The matter of what was wanted was laid out on the table, each to scared and afraid to lay claim to it Evea not wanting to give in to this new light and Easy to kind to push. She knew where he stood, he had said it, he had wanted what ever she did but that didn't help, why couldn't just once, he take charge?

She had shrugged her shoulder given into it and finally revealed her answer in a somewhat hidden form so much so that he didn't seem to catch on Evea not wanting to repeat herself let it slid, waiting for whatever came next.

"W-where would you like to go?"

A good question.

"Wherever you want to go~my place~yours, it's OK. Or, maybe you just want to..."

As his sentence hung in the air Evea thought of pushing him to finish it but when she saw his hand grip around the glass he had been drinking from she held her tongue watching as a seeming shiver run over his spin.

"To what?" she couldn't help but ask. "To forget myself, forget my dream I think I already have... almost as if... time, has finally court up with me."

She looked up at Easy then one corner of her mouth twitching in a half smile.

"I want to forget myself Easy but I also want to live to feel loved if not wanted at lest for a brief fleeting moment."

A sigh pasted her lips.

"Therefore, maybe we should find a nice quite place away for reality where if you wanted to we could be each others escape for the night."

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 03-14-2010 at 11:06 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [37] »

Easy "Cat" Tanner

Easy had realized by now that he had given Evea every opportunity to be clear as to whether she wanted to take this next step. In any other situation, had he been on the streets, prowling for company, there would have been no careful wordplay, no tentativeness. But, then, Evea likely would have been a man, and he would have been yielding, ready to do anything wanted of him. But, he sensed that he was supposed to be the taker, the one to make demands, and he wondered if he had that strength in him.

To his unfinished suggestion, she responded, "To what? To forget myself, forget my dream I think I already have... almost as if... time, has finally court up with me." As a tentative smile touched her lips, he felt his own respond, a faint echo that felt empty to him. "I want to forget myself, Easy, but I also want to live to feel loved if not wanted at least for a brief fleeting moment." As she sighed, he could not help but remember Lilith Eytinge, her desire to have him just once, to pretend that he could be hers. He had done what Lilith asked because he wanted it so much, too. Could he make this night special for both of them? "Therefore... The word caught his complete attention. Maybe we should find a nice quite place away for reality where if you wanted to we could be each other's escape for the night."

He nodded his agreement, moving toward her, bringing them near enough that once more he could kiss her, his hand stroking her hair then her shoulder with such a gentle touch that it was barely perceptible. Then, his mouth close to her ear, he asked, "Where? Do you want to come home with me? Or is there someplace you'd rather go, Evea? Tell me, OK?"

At last, the decision was made: Sanctuary.

OOC: We decided on Sanctuary, where Evea will have the opening post. BIC:

Old 04-19-2010 at 07:15 AM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [38] »

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Nadir Khan View Post
Madeleine de Chandon

"Evrard," he replied simply before gently pressing his lips against the back of her pale, slender hand. "C'est un plaisir, mademoiselle."

Madeleine wished she could have been surprised by the kiss Evrard planted on the back of her hand. Instead, she almost wished she hadn’t attracted a gentleman. After all, initial contact said a lot about a person. Madeleine could recall-- and perhaps even imagine-- more scandalous and tantalizing means of greeting But… Then again… She’d come to the Note Bleue, not Le Cat Corner or the Rouge. She managed a smile. For once, her red lips did not reveal a cougar’s grin. How could she be considered a cougar tonight? Tonight, she had the opportunity to be the prey. Although, that wasn’t to say she’d go down without a good chase and fight.

"So tell me, Madeleine, I truly am surprised that no one took this seat before me. A woman as radiant as you are should never have an empty seat beside her."

“Is that a statement, or a question, Evrard?” She asked playfully, before taking a sip of her cocktail.

Madeleine set it down and leaned into the bar comfortably. Pose was key. She did not slouch, but made a graceful “s” with her spine and made good use of her now free hand to frame her face. And, if she wasn’t mistaken, the way she was leaning shifted the dress she wore just enough to be tantalizing without being trashy. Myron could say what he wanted about her, could call her a tramp all he wanted. But really, all that meant to her was that she knew what she was doing.

“I suppose you could say we were both in luck that no one else dared to take that seat.”

Madeleine didn’t know if she believed in fate or not. She certainly didn’t believe that tonight would alter the course of her future. But that luck was on her side tonight was undeniable. A handsome man in an upscale venue thought she was the most gorgeous creature in the room. Best of all, there wasn’t a familiar face in tonight’s crowd, which meant that her precious ballet trollops wouldn’t catch wind. Now, all Madeleine could do was hope that Evrard was a man of action… not small talk. If that was true, then she was golden.
OOC: I know it's kinda' short and crapulous. And sorry for taking so long... BIC:

Evrard Ludovic-Marcellin

“Is that a statement, or a question, Evrard ?” Evrard’s gaze slid languidly down the curves of her body, seductively covered in red silk. There was something about curves on a woman that made her seem almost godly. What a pity that most of the female youth of today strived to resemble twigs and light poles. This woman was not like that – not at all. She didn’t seem as naïve either; she looked more… experienced than that. The way she held herself in front of him made it clear that this was a game she was used to playing. Well, so was he.

“I suppose you could say we were both in luck that no one else dared to take that seat.” Evrard let out a low chuckle and loosely grabbed his half-empty shot of gin on tonic, twisting it absentmindedly between the tips of his fingers. “Well, Madeleine, I don’t believe in luck. What happens is only the result of what we do. Cause and effect. You were alone; I sat down and here we are. An example of a cause: ” He grinned and let go of his drink. “If I were to get up,” he slid off of his stool, “extend my hand,” he proceeded to do just that, “and asked ‘would you care to dance?’ What would be the ‘effect’, mademoiselle?” He looked over at her almost challengingly, but with an air of humility, as well. She could very well laugh at him and reject his offer – what an ‘effect’ that would be. But it was most certainly a chance worth taking.

A_Single_Rose's Profile Send Private Message A_Single_Rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Cassie | Gender: Señorita | Posts: 4,083 | Roses: 185
Old 05-02-2010 at 09:11 PM
Mrs Nadir Khan
Wandering Child
House Patron
Slave to my Inspiration

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [39] »

Madeleine de Chandon

Madeleine enjoyed the feeling of Evrard’s eyes roving over her. Attention was like a drug; you get hooked and do all you can for your next fix. Even though Madeleine was no longer on the stage, she still got the rush when she knew that she impressed an audience.

“Well, Madeleine, I don’t believe in luck. What happens is only the result of what we do. Cause and effect.”

So he was one of those create-your-own luck guys. Madeleine knew those types all too well. A-type personalities, ruthless, lusty, self-made… The list went on and on and on…

“You were alone; I sat down and here we are. An example of a cause: ” He grinned and let go of his drink. “If I were to get up,” he slid off of his stool, “extend my hand,” he proceeded to do just that, “and asked ‘would you care to dance?’ What would be the ‘effect’, mademoiselle?”

Madeleine pretended to deliberate. She let him wait a few seconds and she toyed with her drink.

“Decisions, decisions,” she said, her voice teasingly smooth. “Sit by myself with a drink in my hand, or dance with a handsome stranger? So difficult…”

She took his hand and followed him out to the dance floor, her smile never once fading.
Mrs Nadir Khan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2010 at 06:45 AM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [40] »

Evrard Ludovic-Marcellin

“Decisions, decisions, Sit by myself with a drink in my hand, or dance with a handsome stranger? So difficult…” Evrard smiled at the small compliment. She kept his hand empty for a long moment, making him quirk a brow in anticipation. Evrard was 99.9% sure she would accept. His confidence would not allow himself to accept any alternative. Finally, with a demure, tempting smile, she put her hand in his and he slowly led to an open area on the dance floor. The music was already beginning, building up slowly and quietly. A light, quick guitar pattern dispersed itself through the thick atmosphere of the club. What would be most appropriate?

Evrard extended his arm, putting Madeleine at arms length and beckoned to her with his other hand. Rumba… With fluid, languid motions, he slowly pulled her toward him. When she was close, he quickly lifted her arm and spun her so that her back was pressed against his chest. “Madeleine,” he curved his body downward against her back and spoke lowly into her ear before fluidly spinning her back out and looking intently into her dark brown irises. He pulled her against him again, this time so that they faced each other. He looked down at her, hand in her hand, other hand gliding freely down her side. Her arms were well-defined, as if sculpted by an expert Renaissance hand. “You’re very good.” Her movements were graceful and passionate. She was no amateur, not that he had expected her to be. Evrard himself was not professional, but he knew the steps well enough to be proficient. This woman, however, embodied each step, each snake-like move. That took training. “Surely, dance must have been your life at one point.” His hand had reached her waist and he smiled down at her, relishing in the warmth of her body through the scarlet fabric.

OOC: I'm really no dance expert, so I just loosely based the moves off of this video: Rumba