The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Work of a Genius The Persian's Writing
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Lynn Rossignol | Gender: Female | Age: 39 | Posts: 30 | Roses: 10
Old 02-22-2016 at 03:42 AM
Nightingale
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Nightingale's Odyssey Blog Novels  Post [1]

Available for free reading, a collection of fanfiction focused around Erik after the events in Paris. I decided to publish these chapter by chapter on a blog. New segments go up every Thursday.

This starts with the first novel "Shadowcrest's Hammer"

Check it out, drop me a line. Let me know what you think.
Nightingale's Odyssey Blog

"The only way to ensure a dream withstands the torrents of time is to lay the foundation in hard work and skills. Anything less and the accomplishment is not worth recognition."-Erik- from my novel ~Nightingale's Strain~
Follow the series Nightingale's Odyssey
Nightingale's Profile Send Private Message Nightingale's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 07-29-2016 at 01:06 AM
Nightingale
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

Update:
The entire "Shadowcrest's Hammer" is now available for binge readers.

The second novel, "Nightingale's Strain" begins serial publication on August 4th with a new chapter every Thursday.

Access is FREE

There are currently four complete manuscripts with a fifth planned. This is a serious project.

"The only way to ensure a dream withstands the torrents of time is to lay the foundation in hard work and skills. Anything less and the accomplishment is not worth recognition."-Erik- from my novel ~Nightingale's Strain~
Nightingale's Profile Send Private Message Nightingale's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2017 at 09:24 PM
Nightingale
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

The full text of "Shadowcrest's Hammer" and "Nightingale's Strain" are entirely up.
"Gilded Cage for a Nightingale"
The third novel in the series is live!
Historical fiction/drama/murder mystery/thriller

All FIVE novels are completely written and going live chapter by chapter, posts on Thursdays. Check them out as they go up, and drop me a line letting me know what you think.

Old 08-09-2017 at 09:11 PM
Nightingale
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

The full novels "Shadowcrest's Hammer", "Nightingale's Strain", and "Gilded Cage for a Nightingale" are now entirely live!

The forth novel, "Lament of the Nightingale" is in progress. Access if free. There are five novels in total (all written). New chapters updated every Wednesday.

Nightingale's Odyssey