Hey there Lulu, welcome to TPO! I'm one of the admins here on the board :)
Woop woop, another British gal! :D always good to have more Englanders here on the board. I also play piano and love Wicked! and many other musicals. As for the clarinet well, I wish I could get a note out of one (I play brass, not wind) but the sqeaking stops in time is probs to do with needing steady air flow and embouchure.
Here are some links to get you started around the site:
- updates and information about the board
Hannibal Dress Rehearsal
- the help forum where questions and problems can be answered
The House on the Lake
- general discussion on The Phantom Of The Opera
The Masked Ball
- off topic forum, including subforums on phanart, phanphic, literature, games, film, television and music.
- explaining what 'roses' are, how you get them, and how you use 'em!
Hope that helps. See you around!
The Opera Ghost