The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Masked Ball
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Jamie or Jamie~Beth | Gender: Just a smalltown girl | Age: 26 | Posts: 899 | Roses: 0
Old 07-18-2009 at 04:27 AM
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK
Wandering Child
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [41]

Yep. Mr. T is my absolute favorite teacher... and one of my buddies on facebook! He said he was extremely proud- this was the first year he had a student make a 5... And there were five of us that made a 5! Five fives, two fours, three threes, and five other scores- 10/15 passed, which is amazing! So, congrats to Mr. Thompson, for being an excellent teacher!

I'm Lifting You Up, I'm Letting You Down
I'm Dancing Til Dawn, I'm Fooling Around

I'm Not Giving Up, I'm Making Your Love
This City's Made Us Crazy And We Must Get Out
Thank you so much to Kearyn and Chrissy for all my banners, both goofy and sexy!
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 07-18-2009 at 08:27 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [42]

Awhile back, we took in a kitten that had been stolen from some other cat's litter by a cat who stays on our front porch most of the time. We left it in the garden, hoping the mother cat would reclaim it. Later in the night, we checked but she was still there. In the morning, my mom found her on the driveway; whether she crawled there or was carried, we aren't certain. We had heard that newborn kittens are nearly impossible to raise, and she was no more than a couple of weeks old. Still, we couldn't bear to leave her to die outdoors.

All we had in the house that was serviceable as baby kitty food was a can of Carnation condensed/evaporated milk. This tiny creature had to try to drink out of a lid because we couldn't create anything like a bottle or nipple to suit her size. At Wal-Mart, we found Hartz formula and a baby bottle. I started staying up 16+ hours a day, usually more, so that I could prepare formula, bathe the kitten to stimulate her "innards", and keep her warm. I was quite a sight, with clothespins holding up part of my caftan/gown to make a pouch for her to sleep in. Several times, about 2 a.m., I thought she was gone, but she'd perk up by dawn. After about four containers of powdered formula, we began weaning her, first off the bottle then from formula all together. She still refused to eat anything solid till I bought her packets of minced fish. She LOVES it! Only, we're down to one packet, and I knew that she had to make the jump to regular catfood~the crunchy stuff~even if it was softened.

I did it! She ate crunchy kitty chow! I opened a can of tuna, pouring off the water onto some food, then sprinkled bits of the tuna and mixed it together.

Now, that might not seem like a major accomplishment to you, but I have a plump, adorable, grey-and-white kitten sitting on the pillow at my side, giving herself a bath after chowing down with the other kittens! Hooray! I think she's going to make it to a month old though it was tricky going, during which I lost a great deal of sleep and my blood sugar veered upward far too many times. I'll just tell my doctor, "Sassy Babylove is alive, plump, playing, ornery, feisty and happy!" (She purrs~a teensy little sound!)

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Seren | Gender: Male | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,032 | Roses: 10
Old 07-18-2009 at 09:39 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [43]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystMoonstruck View Post
I did it! She ate crunchy kitty chow! I opened a can of tuna, pouring off the water onto some food, then sprinkled bits of the tuna and mixed it together.

Now, that might not seem like a major accomplishment to you, but I have a plump, adorable, grey-and-white kitten sitting on the pillow at my side, giving herself a bath after chowing down with the other kittens! Hooray! I think she's going to make it to a month old though it was tricky going, during which I lost a great deal of sleep and my blood sugar veered upward far too many times. I'll just tell my doctor, "Sassy Babylove is alive, plump, playing, ornery, feisty and happy!" (She purrs~a teensy little sound!)
That is really something! I hope you and your new friend have many long years together.

My first accomplishment is that I'm going back to college after several months on hiatus. I took a hiatus at the end of March when things were too overwhelming for me, and now I'm ready to try again. I know my limits where classes and units are concerned, so I feel truly confident that I'll get my AA.

My second accomplishment is that, yesterday, I had an interview for an apartment! It's Section 8 Housing - which is for people with mental or physical disabilities - so that means my rent would be one-third of my total income. Imagine this...if my income was $965 a month, well, divide that by one-third and that number would be my rent. Just think, six months to a year from now, I might be living on my own!

There are many bodies of water in this world;

Yet none would quench my thirst for you.
xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 07-19-2009 at 02:19 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [44]

Oo living alone, interesting...that is amazing though.

My accomplishment.....accomplishments....well I didn't spend too much money when I bought something for my friend...I didn't run into my door again. and I went through the entire movie of The Eye.

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 08-06-2009 at 05:39 PM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [45]

I've fianlly chosen an audition song for my theatre camp (that starts on Monday). I'm really excited to be apart of a show again! Now all I have to do is practice, practice, and practice.

Oh, and I've finally published Chapter 4 of my fic after severe writer's block. :)
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jamie or Jamie~Beth | Gender: Just a smalltown girl | Age: 26 | Posts: 899 | Roses: 0
Old 08-07-2009 at 04:55 AM
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK
Wandering Child
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [46]

Lets see, not sure if this is really an accomplishment, but I got two more Maroon5 CDs... This means that I'm only two or three CDs shy of having all of them! I need B-Sides Collection, Live Friday the 13th, and I think there may be two more live albums, but I'm not sure. And they're recording their third actual record right now- which they hope comes out end of this year or first thing next year.

So here's to being a Maroon 5 addict!

I'm Lifting You Up, I'm Letting You Down
I'm Dancing Til Dawn, I'm Fooling Around

I'm Not Giving Up, I'm Making Your Love
This City's Made Us Crazy And We Must Get Out
Thank you so much to Kearyn and Chrissy for all my banners, both goofy and sexy!
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 08-07-2009 at 03:38 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [47]

I just came back from SuperCamp and I finally got to understand things around me a little more. It feels great to come back from that kind of camp...NEXT YEAR!!

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...

Name: Emmy/Dolly/Eight/Dare | Gender: Mademoiselle | Posts: 853 | Roses: 10
Old 08-07-2009 at 10:23 PM
phantom's_rose
Wandering Child
Can't say I'm sad to see you go..<3

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [48]

PATRICIA! I posted for you backstage. I think. LOL Go find it. (:

I. AM. MEMORIZED! Take that Joseph Curiale! *throws drumsticks at the ground* WHAT??!?! YEAH-YUH! WHOOT!

Okay, let me apologize. I'm just really proud of myself. >.<

I'll never let this go, but I can't find the words to tell you

I don't want to be alone, but now I feel like I don't know you
Opinions I would try and rewrite
If life had background music playing your song
I've got to be honest, I tried to escape you
But the orchestra plays on

~Banners by Tianna, Chrissy, Mark, and Jasmine~1 of 4 Proud Spouses to Viktoria!~Special thanks to Hayley W. and Stephan C.~
~I love little Mr. Bob ~
phantom's_rose's Profile Send Private Message phantom's_rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 08-07-2009 at 10:55 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [49]

:) tis okay..wait so Adeline is waiting??? or am I just not reading right...I'll go and check. So I'm working on banners again and I'm still loving it. Oh yea, I've finally gotten used to this headache :)

Name: Jennifer | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 481 | Roses: 10
Old 08-24-2009 at 03:08 PM
angelgirl
Wandering Child
Nobody's Home.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [50]

About a week and a half ago, I started college! YAY! I'm still pretty homesick, though.

My other accomplishment for this week was: I FINALLY GOT INTERNET ON MY COMPUTER!
I tried it out last night, it worked, and I did a little happy dance and cheered going, "it works! It works," over and over.
So, today is the first day I'm posting from my own computer and not someone else's.
AWESOME!
A.G.

Thanks to the wonderful Tiannaangel for my sig!
angelgirl's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote