Old 07-15-2014 at 04:35 PM
WanderingChild<3

House Patron
Does anyone write anymore?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11] »

I use to write on that board!
<b>WanderingChild<3</b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 07-17-2014 at 08:13 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12] »

After nearly three months of one of the worst flareups I've had in my many years of battling my illnesses, I finally can type again! My legs are getting close to functional, and my arms feel almost normal. I'm still battling the last of gout in both hands, but the fingers are flexible enough to type. I can feed myself easily now! For a while, it was nearly to the place where my mother would have to spoonfeed me. Yes, it's been horrid, with pain that no painkillers could tackle.

Yes, I want to RP! Yes, I want to pick up my stories, including those at Dorian's ongoing New Year's Eve party, which could be setting a record for an event. Yes, we also have outside stories underway, too.

Will Jean and Easy ever continue their meeting? Or, has the moment passed? I had such hopes for it.

I haven't deserted the site! I've missed it so much! On the days I actually could open my laptop, I'd click on my tag at the top of the page and one-fingeredly check on things. I was haunting the site, wondering how soon I would have use of my hands again. They're starting to look normal and not the swollen purplish-red things they were; they had to be wrapped in elastic bandages much of the time. Uck!

Hooray! The site seems to be reviving. We were trying to make it look busy when my flareup hit and took me away from some great scenes. *sigh*

I'm back! Perhaps tomorrow I can do scenes!

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,908 | Roses: 0
Old 07-17-2014 at 07:41 PM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13] »

Yay! J and Cyn have returned! The site's starting to come alive again.

Perhaps I might bring back my character(s)... Wonder what Victor's been up to lately?

It's wiser to be mad... in a world that's gone insane!
<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Hollie | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,814 | Roses: 215
Old 08-08-2014 at 01:04 PM
Raoul de Chagny
Opera Manager
House Patron
Aurèlien, WHERE?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14] »

I'm still here though behind the scenes keeping things running and the bots away.

I'd also love to RP again, I am very rusty.

Christian Lisle :: Aurélien Renard :: Emile Ashleigh :: Elesa Robinson (coming soon)
<b><i>Raoul de Chagny</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 08-10-2014 at 09:27 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15] »

I bragged too soon! Some of the flareup decided to linger. However, I can type again! I've actually been practicing because my fingers aren't used to all this bendy stuff. They've mainly been a bunch of pain-filled sticks, not functioning fingers.

Is anyone still interested in continuing at Dorian's party? I'd be happy to do so!

I don't think I had other stories beyond Easy and his guest at Sanctuary. I definitely hope that's still a go. Oh, yes. Easy also had met Lashell at the bookstore. Were there others?

I'll try very hard to be on-line by tomorrow afternoon. My fingers still stumble, but I'm getting there! And, I have a full bottle of painkillers to get me through rough spots. Hooray! My crazy doctor finally listened to me.

Bye for now! How I hope we can keep TPO active!

Oh! I sold something on eBay, so I could afford to buy a copy of Print Shop that should work on my notebook. *fingers crossed* I'll be able to do banners/signatures and graphics again!

Name: Sandra | Gender: female | Age: 39 | Posts: 53 | Roses: 10
Old 12-09-2014 at 07:48 AM
Eriks_phan
Wandering Child
True love knows no boundaries

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16] »

I was a very active member of phantomoftheopera.com. What happened? Does anybody know?

^My Phantom tattoo re-inked! Yay!!!!^
"Turn your face away, from the garish light of day"
"Let your soul take you where you long to be!"
Eriks_phan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2016 at 07:39 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17] »

Can we rally our forces?! C'mon! We're not going to let TPO fade, are we? I'm determined to be able to visit here daily~if my doctor doesn't kill me first! That's not a joke either! She is HOPELESS! Meanwhile, I'm going to keep checking out homeopathics/natural supplements, which are helping me far more than she ever did.

I want desperately for us to attract more members and especially RPers; and I want for them to keep coming back! I'm tired of missing out on lots of great storylines and character interactions, and I hope others will visit yet again.

Meanwhile, I'm having a lot of fun reading the archives! There are some remarkable stories that have been told and many that remain to be played out to our hearts' content!

Excuse me while I explore Paris some more, leaving open posts at random.

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,742 | Roses: 50
Old 01-14-2016 at 02:43 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18] »

I'M STILL HERE. I hide within the shadows like any good witch waiting, watching and hoping to lure in prey....but there is only so much my spells can do.
I hope to see more people r.p and have been working on ideas for quite some time now.
I am always up for anything so JUST ASK ME.

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Laurasia | Gender: female | Age: 19 | Posts: 38 | Roses: 10
Old 02-04-2016 at 09:39 PM
VampirePotato
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [19] »

I posted my fanfic on here back in August and got no reviews...so I'm not really motivated to keep writing it.

I'm under your spell...

VampirePotato's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Haley | Gender: mademoiselle | Age: 25 | Posts: 4,279 | Roses: 0
Old 02-01-2017 at 09:08 PM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron
I'm on my knees for you...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [20] »

If anyone ever comes back I'm around!

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating
angelofthenight's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote