Name: Nichol | Gender: female | Age: 27 | Posts: 102 | Roses: 10
Old 05-18-2008 at 11:35 PM
nikki.phan
Wandering Child
~Mrs. Erikdoesnthavealastname~ xD

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
A question  Post [1] »

Sorry if this has already been asked but i did look of it and couldn't find it. also sorry if it shouldn't go here.
my question:
Under everyone's username there is something that says Wandering Child or ballet mistress. what do these mean? do they have to do with the Role playing?

Thanks Lukrecja (from Phantoms Mask) for my banner. Click it! you know you want to!
nikki.phan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 29 | Posts: 1,908 | Roses: 0
Old 05-19-2008 at 02:04 PM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

Excellent question, Nikki! That's one of our ways of categorizing members, and everyone on the board fits under one of these labels . . .

The Wandering Child label is for ordinary members like yourself, and the vast majority of members on TPO. Those who have donated money to the board (using that nifty little orange button at the very bottom of every page) will get a House Patron label as well.

Principle Dancers are the first-level moderators, while Ballet Mistresses and Ballet Directors (for female and male members, respectively) are head moderators; those who have been promoted for helping out a lot with the board. If we find ourselves in need of more moderators, we generally have an event where members who want to become mods can show us their skills at helping to run the board and settling problems that could arise.

And the title of Opera Manager is reserved for the board administrators, those who run the show and have the most user access privileges. They have the final say in what goes on around the board, and half the admin team -- Ubaldo Piangi and Raoul de Chagny -- also helped to create this board; they're 2 of our original founders!

Hope I was able to clear things up for you! :)

It's wiser to be mad... in a world that's gone insane!
<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts

Name: Nichol | Gender: female | Age: 27 | Posts: 102 | Roses: 10
Old 05-19-2008 at 04:40 PM
nikki.phan
Wandering Child
~Mrs. Erikdoesnthavealastname~ xD

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

yes you did help. thank you!

Thanks Lukrecja (from Phantoms Mask) for my banner. Click it! you know you want to!
nikki.phan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: Samantha | Gender: Female | Posts: 25 | Roses: 10
Old 12-07-2009 at 01:42 PM
Samantha
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4] »

Question: I want to start a new thread in another section, but I don't get that option. Do I need to be a contributor inorder to post a new thread, or am I missing something? Would appreciate any help in this matter. Thanks, ~Samantha~

My name is Samantha. I'm the author of Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica, a thrilling novel. Details at www.LifeAfterPhantom.com
Samantha's Profile Send Private Message Samantha's Website Search Posts

Old 12-08-2009 at 03:42 AM
Samantha
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5] »

Who is a Moderator that I could ask for an answer to my question above? Thanks

My name is Samantha. I'm the author of Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica, a thrilling novel. Details at www.LifeAfterPhantom.com

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 12-08-2009 at 11:03 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6] »

Well I'm no Moderator, but it seems that either your computer doesn't bring up the icon or you are experiencing technical difficulties. Have you tried refreshing the window...I know cliche but I highly doubt that I can give you exact directions in how to help your situation. Are you sure your looking in the right place? This forum is different from others. You look at the top of a page and find at your left a rectangle icon saying New Thread. It's actually on the top and bottom of a page. It's the same location as the button that leads you to post a reply for any thread. It just looks different.

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Old 12-14-2009 at 07:11 AM
Samantha
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7] »

Thanks for the help. I finally figured it out. :)

Name: Hollie | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,814 | Roses: 215
Old 05-08-2011 at 01:27 PM
Raoul de Chagny
Opera Manager
House Patron
Aurèlien, WHERE?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8] »

5 roses to Hidden Away for helping.

Closing thread.

Christian Lisle :: Aurélien Renard :: Emile Ashleigh :: Elesa Robinson (coming soon)
<b><i>Raoul de Chagny</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts
Closed Thread