Wandering Child
The Phantom's Angel

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [21]

I think it would be nice to have a few more avatars to choose from

Taken Under the Phantom's Wing

Miss Eve's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 01-10-2009 at 06:55 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [22]

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/8...adimageib5.jpg

That's the URL, but the words are small, but they are very important to the picture...hopefully it would work when you consider it...

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: ~*Purple Martin*~ | Gender: lady | Age: 29 | Posts: 20 | Roses: 10
Old 01-24-2009 at 07:35 AM
~*Purple Martin*~
Wandering Child
Waffles=Love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [23]

Laura, that first link to all those phantom avatars was fantastic! All intentions I had of doing homework tonight, were completely dashed! *busy browsing*

I love oxymorons just as much as I love regular morons.
~*Purple Martin*~'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 04-23-2009 at 03:51 AM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [24]

I love the new avatars! *claims her current one as Viktoria's* Fabulous job! Now we have even more of a selection.
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Hannah | Gender: the "weaker" sex | Posts: 501 | Roses: 110
Old 10-24-2009 at 05:32 AM
Madame le Courayer
Wandering Child
Make your choice!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [25]

We need some more avis to choose from!!! Too many of the same old, same old and none of Dance/Polo (1991) and too few Chaney/Philbin! Please can we add more of these other POTO versions and cut down on the ALW ones?

Madame le Courayer's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 10-24-2009 at 05:45 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [26]

Well not necessarily the ALW ones, because the Sarah and Crawford one's are beautiful! *cough*cut out Gerry!*cough* Excuse my cough. Fall season you know. But then again, I love my icon! :D *huggles in content-ness*

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...

Name: Samantha | Gender: Female | Posts: 25 | Roses: 10
Old 12-07-2009 at 11:45 AM
Samantha
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [27]

I'm trying to find out how to get a custom Avatar. There is a short thread in this "Hannibal Dress Rehearsal" on Page 2, but it's locked, so I can't post. On that thread, I read that contributors can have custom Avatars (and some through contests), but the thread on this subject doesn't have enough details. I see no box feature for me to start a new thread in this "Hannibal Dress Rehearsal" category to inquire about this.

I would send a moderator a PM, but I haven't been able to figure out how to do that or who to ask. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
~Samantha~

My name is Samantha. I'm the author of Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica, a thrilling novel. Details at www.LifeAfterPhantom.com
Samantha's Profile Send Private Message Samantha's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2009 at 01:16 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [28]

Hey Sam. You have to win a contest or something so seize any moment you can grab a title or a win at a contest GO FOR OT :) I hope that helped...yea other than contests you can't get a custom avie :( Trust me I've asked a zillion times.

PJ

Name: Samantha | Gender: Female | Posts: 25 | Roses: 10
Old 12-08-2009 at 01:13 AM
Samantha
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [29]

Thanks, Hidden Silk. So my next question is, where and when are the contests? Can anyone direct me?

My name is Samantha. I'm the author of Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica, a thrilling novel. Details at www.LifeAfterPhantom.com
Samantha's Profile Send Private Message Samantha's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Toshia | Gender: Female | Age: 25 | Posts: 4 | Roses: 10
Old 03-20-2010 at 03:36 AM
ImmortalLibra
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [30]

It'd be awesome to have more Raoul avatars. Plus, avatars from the actors and actresses from that thing that ALW claims is a sequel (no bitterness on the storyline there. ahem). Anyways, I'd be more than happy to contribute. I have tons of icons already made, plus tons more on the way. I can send mods or anyone else who is interested the link to the Photobucket account with my icons in it. (:

I'm not big on plain icons, so all of them have some kind of texture or paintbrush or text on them. I hope that's not a problem. (:

EDIT: Meh. I need to get more sleep. I had to edit this cuz of the fact that I somewhat repeated myself. -_-

"Have you ever been in thrall to call of the beauty underneath?"
ImmortalLibra's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote