Name: | Gender: | Posts: 820 | Roses: 10
Old 11-22-2005 at 01:36 AM
Beneath the Opera
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [31]

I chose Beanteaththeopera becasue I made mistakes on it... it was supposed to be "Beneath The Opera" NOT "Bean-teath-the-opera"!
Beneath the Opera's Profile Send Private Message Beneath the Opera's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Crystal | Gender: female | Age: 30 | Posts: 213 | Roses: 10
Old 11-22-2005 at 01:38 AM
sunshine
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [32]

Well my name has nothing to do with POTO :sighs: but my best guy friend who is in the army calls me Sunshine because I dont usualy like to smile but he makes me laugh so thats how the name came about. :D

sunshine's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 24 | Posts: 57 | Roses: 10
Old 12-03-2005 at 07:37 PM
Lia Lecordier
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [33]

Well, My username come from my first name [Lia] and the last name of a guy I used to really like [Lecordier]. I don't really know if I like him like that any more, but I like his last name; it's really pretty and it goes well with my name. so I think I'll keep it... at least until another guy comes along and I can change my name. *smiles mischeviously*.:D

Tuba Players Rock my sox!

Made by the phabulous KT Mae.
You know you want to... ;)
Lia Lecordier's Profile Send Private Message Lia Lecordier's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Ellie | Gender: Female | Posts: 323 | Roses: 10
Old 12-03-2005 at 07:46 PM
LittleLotte**
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [34]

I chose LittleLotte** well, simply because I like that scene. I put the stars after it because LittleLotte was already taken.

KT is my Hero
LittleLotte**'s Profile Send Private Message LittleLotte**'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 34 | Posts: 36 | Roses: 10
Old 12-03-2005 at 10:14 PM
Ceridwen
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [35]

Ceridwen is a witch from old Celtic Mythology, and I love those stories! She's a Goddess in the stories and mother of the Merlin, the well known wizard from the Arthurian Legends. I really really love the 'Avalon' story in which Merlin plays a very big part as well. You might have heard of 'Mists of Avalon' by Marion Zimmer Bradley? It's great. So I also choose www.avalonmists.nl as my homepage and I work under the name of Avalon Design with the nickname 'Ceridwen' ;) :D

Missed opportunities are like cherry blossoms falling in the river, you can\'t catch them all...
Ceridwen's Profile Send Private Message Ceridwen's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Steve | Gender: Male | Age: 29 | Posts: 2,021 | Roses: 35
Old 12-04-2005 at 06:06 AM
The Phantom
Wandering Child
House Patron
Without you, I die.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [36]

Ooo, I can now update this since I got a username change. :) I have had The Phantom ever since the board opened. It sort of started to grow old on me. I had several options and I decided to change my name to the violinist that was Christine's father. I might have the name mispelled, but that's alright. We don't have to be completely perfect on the boards. :)
The Phantom's Profile Send Private Message The Phantom's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Sam | Gender: Female | Age: 26 | Posts: 123 | Roses: 10
Old 12-05-2005 at 01:30 AM
Red_Rose_of_Tears
Wandering Child
One Love, One Lifetime

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [37]

My username was inspired by the 'All I ask of you' reprise, in which Erik cries over the rose Christine drops. It was so beautiful and sad, I decided to name myself Red_Rose_of_Tears

*~KT made my beautiful banner! Thanks KT!~*
Red_Rose_of_Tears's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 27 | Posts: 423 | Roses: 10
Old 12-20-2005 at 02:13 AM
Countess Cain
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [38]

My new username comes from a manga called 'Count Cain'. I think the name 'Cain' is awesome. But since I'm a female, I added the 'ess' to it. Because I'm smart like that. XD

http://www.sakura-crisis.net/transla...cain/index.asp

Formerly Sadako Kurosawa!
Countess Cain's Profile Send Private Message Countess Cain's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kristi Lu | Gender: Girl | Posts: 756 | Roses: 22
Old 12-24-2005 at 08:04 PM
Masked Shadows
Wandering Child
House Patron
.Always.Confused.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [39]

I picked mine beacuse my friends called me 'Lotte' beacuse they thought they were creative in making that from Kristine. *shakes head sadly* yeah and then I was trying to pick a combo for my old bike lock and was going to use 1991 but it wouldn't let me choose 2 of the same number in a row? So yes. That's what my name came from.

Now, I see, If I wear a mask I can fool the world.

Masked Shadows's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Posts: 53 | Roses: 10
Old 12-26-2005 at 05:57 PM
Candle
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [40]

I have 2 reasons:

1. I saw the play in New York City and I saw they had a whole lot of candles in the phantom's lair, so I wondered what it be like to be one of the candle's in the Phantom's lair so I picked candle so I could be one of those candle's

2. I signed up on Christmas Eve and one of the things that reminds me of both Christmas and phantom is Candle I would have picked Angel but I feel like that's at least a part in some usernames and I wanted to be different.

Candle's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote