The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera The Lair of the Phantom Persian Music Box
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Jamie or Jamie~Beth | Gender: Just a smalltown girl | Age: 26 | Posts: 899 | Roses: 0
Old 05-16-2008 at 01:43 AM
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK
Wandering Child
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [61]

Hee-Hee! I'm so happy... I finally have theatre experience!

I've been in
Arsenic and Old Lace as Abby Brewster

I've done stage work on
Ten Little Indians as Sound Technician... among other things

I'm Lifting You Up, I'm Letting You Down
I'm Dancing Til Dawn, I'm Fooling Around

I'm Not Giving Up, I'm Making Your Love
This City's Made Us Crazy And We Must Get Out
Thank you so much to Kearyn and Chrissy for all my banners, both goofy and sexy!
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lia | Gender: Female | Age: 24 | Posts: 703 | Roses: 74
Old 05-16-2008 at 09:09 AM
tiannangel
Wandering Child
S.S. Defense Squad

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [62]

I've only been in school productions, though our collabs with our brother school has generally been brilliant. Thank our teacher's and their toturous singing lessons XD

Musicals I've been in:
Beauty and the Beast-Chip
The Wiz- A Diva
Pippin- Chorus member (First play I did in High school)
Phantom of the Opera- Meg! Happy! This is the latest musical I'm in, we start the performances on Saturday next week! Can't wait!

Backstage/Props:
I did a loy of set and prop design for Pippin and Beauty and the Beast. Since I've only been in highschool for 4 years, I was lucky enough to be in every production!
I feel happy that I've been able to participate in all of them.

Our love is like a Rose...Beautiful while in bloom, but it can not last forever.

~Shameless Self Advertising~

~Banners by the wonderful Kearyn, Rose and me. XD~
tiannangel's Profile Send Private Message tiannangel's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Hannah | Gender: the "weaker" sex | Posts: 501 | Roses: 110
Old 05-16-2008 at 09:40 PM
Madame le Courayer
Wandering Child
Make your choice!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [63]

I haven't been in much but it was fun...

Hester Prynne in the Scarlet Letter (my only starring role ever!)
Purity (one of Reno's angels) in Anything Goes
Chorus girl in various other plays/musicals

I also did some painting for the backdrops on a lot of our town's productions. Our community theater provides some pretty cool entertainment for one so small! :D About Hester though, it may be a starring role but it's got to be the least desirable ever!!! Standing on a pillory, holding a baby during the entire first act.....? And the rehearsals....ya, you get the pic.

Madame le Courayer's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jamie or Jamie~Beth | Gender: Just a smalltown girl | Age: 26 | Posts: 899 | Roses: 0
Old 05-17-2008 at 02:57 AM
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK
Wandering Child
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [64]

Congrats on Hester! She is one of my favorite classic fiction characters. I guess there wasn't much to do in that first act, but it's still a good charrie!

Abby Brewster was a fun role... I got to attempt to poison my best friend...

If any of you have seen the movie with Cary Grant, then you know how fun Arsenic and Old Lace is. Basically, two elderly women (Abby and Martha) poison little lonely old men as a charity... they have three nephews (Teddy, who thinks he's Teddy Roosevelt; Jonathon, a murderer who's had so much plastic surgery he looks like Frankenstien; and Mortimer, the only sane person in the Brewster family, trying to keep his aunts from going to jail for the twelve bodies buried in their cellar). It was a great show, but now I'll never be able to offer anyone a glass of elderberry wine without suspicious looks...

One of my best lines" "I do hope they don't make us use that imitation flour again. I mean with this war trouble. It may not be very charitable of me, but I've almost come to the conclusion that this Mr. Hitler just isn't a Christian."

I'm Lifting You Up, I'm Letting You Down
I'm Dancing Til Dawn, I'm Fooling Around

I'm Not Giving Up, I'm Making Your Love
This City's Made Us Crazy And We Must Get Out
Thank you so much to Kearyn and Chrissy for all my banners, both goofy and sexy!
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Hannah | Gender: the "weaker" sex | Posts: 501 | Roses: 110
Old 05-17-2008 at 03:11 AM
Madame le Courayer
Wandering Child
Make your choice!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [65]

Ooooh I love ironic lines like that! Kind of sent a chill up my spine! And I love the old movie "Arsenic and Old Lace". I bet that was a fun role.

Ya, not much action for poor Hester until later on. I love the scene where she tears off the scarlet letter and throws it away...that was fun. But other than that she's kind of static. We used a real baby too btw! Yes, fun, fun, fun!

Madame le Courayer's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 05-18-2008 at 06:03 PM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [66]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiannangel View Post
Phantom of the Opera- Meg! Happy! This is the latest musical I'm in, we start the performances on Saturday next week! Can't wait!

I'm curious to know Tianna, dear. Which production of Phantom are you doing? Congrats and break a leg by the way.
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lia | Gender: Female | Age: 24 | Posts: 703 | Roses: 74
Old 05-24-2008 at 11:52 AM
tiannangel
Wandering Child
S.S. Defense Squad

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [67]

Thanks! Our first performance was really good, if I must say so myself. One mishap though: Phantom's mic stopped working during PONR, and he had to kinda sing super loudly so everyoen could hear him...Poor guy, I think he needed throat soothers...
2nd performance went relatively fine, except for tiny mishaps like falling over candle sticks and masks that refuse to stay in place. We've fixed the now, and hopefully there will be no more wrong things happening!
We're doing the original ALW musical one. Sad thing is, I have to wear a wig all night for Meg, because my hair is black....so itchy....

Oh well, another 3 more performances, and we're done for the year! Kinda sad that it should end so soon though...

Our love is like a Rose...Beautiful while in bloom, but it can not last forever.

~Shameless Self Advertising~

~Banners by the wonderful Kearyn, Rose and me. XD~
tiannangel's Profile Send Private Message tiannangel's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Erica | Gender: woman- hear me roar! | Posts: 2,032 | Roses: 181
Old 05-26-2008 at 07:55 PM
WanderingChild<3

House Patron
Does anyone write anymore?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [68]

OK! I love Arsenic and Old Lace, you're so lucckkyy! And PHANTOM?! I'm so jealous, hahahah. :)

Hmmm, well lets see...I've been in a lot, but I was recently in Odd Couple the female version, and I played Florence, the insane neat freak one. And our school just finished doing Jekyll and Hyde. I played Lucy, which was like..a dream of mine...hahah.

But I get cast as like, a tramp or something..probbably cause I have a bust. But, I was in Death By Chocolate, Zombie Prom, Beauty and the Beast...haha, I can't even think of the rest.

But I've also written and directed one. It was kinda fun but I could never do it for a living. I wanted to like strangle everyone :-D

<b>WanderingChild<3</b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 05-26-2008 at 11:01 PM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [69]

I'm currently working in an all female, self orginized (by moi) group and we're putting on RENT. We're not selling tickets or anything but we are filming it for our enjoyment.

Basically, it's RENT with a few changes. The cast is played all by woman from 11-13 and it's a little more PG-13 than the R rated material in the original musical. I wrote the script and I direct.

Anyway, back to the main topic, in RENT, I am a girl version of Mark (Marsha). We had to change Mark's sex since I'm a soprano and can't reach his notes and it would have been arkward if I was a grown man singing soprano. That's the only major change and we worked around it.

Enough of my ranting, I'm getting off topic!
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jennifer | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 481 | Roses: 10
Old 07-05-2008 at 06:26 PM
angelgirl
Wandering Child
Nobody's Home.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [70]

I've only been in small community theatre and school productions.

Summer 2001- Wizard of Oz- Munchkin/Monkey
Summer 2002- Oklahoma!- Prarie Girl
Summer 2003- 2 Small One-Acts plays (I forget the names.)- Narrator in the 1st and Cloud or some other obscure part like that in the second.
Fall 2007- Hessie of the Hills- Abbie Snap- (We didn't ever get to perform this, because about 95% of the cast WOULD NOT LEARN THIER LINES! So, we eventually just dropped the whole Jr/Sr play thing and just the seniors did a bunch of one-act plays.)
Spring 2009-Stoney's Brides- Mrs. Smith
Fall 2009-The Wizard of Oz in the Wild West- Clarise the good witch.
A.G.

Thanks to the wonderful Tiannaangel for my sig!
angelgirl's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote